Coalition formation in international environmental agreements and the role of institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoel, Michael, 1991. "Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariotti, Marco, 1997. "A Model of Agreements in Strategic Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 196-217, May.
- Scott Barrett, 1994. "The biodiversity supergame," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Ulph, A., 1997. "Political institutions and the design of environmental policy in a federal system with asymmetric information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9718, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Alistair Ulph & Santiago J. Rubio, 2004.
"Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements Revisited,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Santiago J. Rubio & Alistair Ulph, 2006. "Self-enforcing international environmental agreements revisited," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2003.
"Coalition Formation in a Global Warming Game: How the Design of Protocols Affects the Success of Environmental Treaty-Making,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0317, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- EYCKMANS, Johan & FINUS, Michael, 2003. "Coalition formation in a global warming game : how the design of protocols affects the success of environmental treaty-making," CORE Discussion Papers 2003088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tomasz Michalak & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2009. "Strategic Interactions between Fiscal and Monetary Authorities in a Multi-Country New-Keynesian Model of a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 2534, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph Plasmans & Jacob Engwerda & Bas van Aarle & Tomasz Michalak & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies In The Emu: Spillovers, Asymmetries And Institutions,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(4), pages 461-484, 09.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle & Tomasz Michalak, 2005. "Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies in the EMU: Spillovers, Asymmetries, and Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1376, CESifo Group Munich.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Engwerda J. & Plasmans Jozef & Van Aarle Bas, 2003. "Macroeconomic stabilisation policies in the EMU: Spillovers, asymmetries and institutions," Working Papers 2003019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012.
"Participation games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1127, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2013. "Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 326-344.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation Games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5693n1nf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012.
"International Environmental Agreements with Mixed Strategies and Investment,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0xf976x1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements with mixed strategies and investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 685-697.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012. "International environmental agreements with mixed strategies and investment," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1129, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Debora Di Gioacchino, 2005. "Fiscal-Monetary Policy Coordination And Debt Management: A Two Stage Dynamic Analysis," Macroeconomics 0504024, EconWPA.
- Rubio, S. & Ulph, A., 2002. "Leadership and self-enforcing international environmental agreements with non-negative emissions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0211, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ahmed, Rasha & Segerson, Kathleen, 2011. "Collective voluntary agreements to eliminate polluting products," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 572-588, September.
- Raul Lejano, 2006. "The Design of Environmental Regimes: Social Construction, Contextuality, and Improvisation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 187-207, June.
- Dritan Osmani & Richard Tol, 2010. "The Case of two Self-Enforcing International Agreements for Environmental Protection with Asymmetric Countries," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 93-119, August.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Debora Di Gioacchino, 2004. "Fiscal- Monetary Policy and Debt Management: a Two Stage Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 74, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Debora Di Gioacchino, 2008. "Fiscal-monetary policy coordination and debt management: a two-stage analysis," Empirica, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 433-448, September.
- Wietze Lise & Richard Tol, 2004. "Attainability of International Environmental Agreements as a Social Situation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-277, September.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1998. "International Institutions and Environmental Policy: International environmental agreements: Incentives and political economy1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 561-572, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.