University of Bath, Department of Economics
Department of Economics Working Papers
Contact information of University of Bath, Department of Economics:
Postal: Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY
Phone: +44 (0)1225 383799
Fax: +44 (0)1225 323423
Web page: http://www.bath.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Research Publications Librarian)
Series handle: repec:eid:wpaper
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 32987 Quantitative Easing : a Sceptical Survey
by Martin, C. & Milas, C.
- 32984 The Impact of Governmental Signals on Environmental Morale : a 'behavioural' approach
by Barile, L.
- 32981 The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries
by Ahmad, A. H. & Pentecost, E. J.
- 24072 Uncovered Interest Parity and the Risk Premium
by Li, Dandan & Ghoshray, A. & Morley, B.
- 24071 Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Macroeconomy
by Liu, Yang & Morley, Bruce
- 22748 Exchange Rate Regime Verification: An Alternative Method of Testing for Regime Changes
by Ahmad, Ahmad H & Pentecost, E J
- 15966 The Quality of the Legal System and Labor Market Performance around the World
by Feldmann, Horst
- 15960 Anti-Americanism and Public Opinion in the European Union
by Lawson, Colin & Hudson, John