On the strategic potential of technological aid in international environmental relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 64 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
international environmental policy; technology transfer; C71; D74; Q20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990. "On a non-cooperative theory of technology transfer," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 293-298, July.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991. "Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-94, Supplemen.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991.
"Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993. "Strategies for the international protection of the environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, October.
- Helfand Gloria E. & Rubin Jonathan, 1994. "Spreading versus Concentrating Damages: Environmental Policy in the Presence of Nonconvexities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 84-91, July.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai Konrad, 1994. "Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 299-321, October.
- Varian, Hal R., 1994. "Sequential contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Konrad, Kai A, 1994. "The Strategic Advantage of Being Poor: Private and Public Provision of Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(241), pages 79-92, February.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Welsch Heinz, 1993. "An Equilibrium Framework for Global Pollution Problems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages S64-S79, July.
- Peters, Wolfgang & Heuson, Clemens & Schwarze, Reimund & Topp, Anna-Katharina, 2013. "Investment and adaptation as commitment devices in climate policy deteriorate mitigation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79719, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Policy and Product Differentiations Encourage the International Transfer of Environmental Technologies," MPRA Paper 6334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2007.
- Carsten Helm & Stefan Pichler, 2011.
"Climate Policy with Technology Transfers and Permit Trading,"
V-341-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Carsten Helm & Stefan Pichler, 2014. "Climate Policy with Technology Transfers and Permit Trading," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 31 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Research Papers in Economics 2012-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- repec:old:wpaper:341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tae-Yeoun Lee, 2001. "Effects of Technology Transfers on the Provision of Public Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 193-218, February.
- Martin Altemeyer-Bartscher & Dirk T. G. Rübbelke & Eytan Sheshinski, 2007. "Policies to Internalize Reciprocal International Spillovers," CESifo Working Paper Series 2058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tetsuo Ono, 1998. "Consumption externalities and the effects of international income transfers on the global environment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 255-269, October.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2004. "Transboundary Pollution and Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," ERSA conference papers ersa04p203, European Regional Science Association.
- Mads Greaker & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Strategic investment in climate friendly technologies: the impact of permit trade," Discussion Papers 615, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Diskussionsschriften dp1206, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.