Does Real Interest Rate Parity Hold For Oecd Countries? New Evidence Using Panel Stationarity Tests With Cross-Section Dependence And Structural Breaks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011.
"Real Interest Parity: A Note on Asian Countries Using Panel Stationarity Tests,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1117, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2011. "Real interest parity: A note on Asian countries using panel stationarity tests," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 550-557.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "Real Interest Parity: A Note on Asian Countries Using Panel Stationarity Tests," Working Paper Series 23_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011. "Real Interest Parity: A note on Asian countries using panel stationarity tests," Discussion Paper Series 2011_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2011.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2012.
"The threshold consumption correlation-based approach to international capital mobility: evidence from advanced and developing countries,"
36215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2012. "The threshold consumption correlation-based approach to international capital mobility: Evidence from advanced and developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 256-263.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Soon, Siew-Voon & Hamzah, Nor Aishah, 2013. "Parity reversion in real interest rate in the Asian countries: Further evidence based on local-persistent model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 634-642.
- Otero, Jesús, 2011. "The Long-Run Behaviour of the Terms of Trade between Primary Commodities and Manufactures," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.