On stationary tests in the presence of structural breaks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 55 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahn & Byung Chul, 1994. "Testing the null of stationarity in the presence of structural breaks for multiple time series," Econometrics 9411001, EconWPA, revised 08 Nov 1994.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Perron, P, 1988.
"The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis,"
338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989. "The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Amsler, Christine & Lee, Junsoo, 1995. "An LM Test for a Unit Root in the Presence of a Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 359-368, February.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1990. "Testing for a Moving Average Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 433-444, December.
- Leybourne, S J & McCabe, B P M, 1994. "A Consistent Test for a Unit Root," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 157-66, April.
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2010. "On the stationarity of Japanese-yen based purchasing power parity in the presence of the structural breaks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 1-9.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluis Carrión-i-Silvestre, 2008. "Price level convergence, purchasing power parity and multiple structural breaks: An application to US cities," Working Papers XREAP2008-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- El Montasser, Ghassen & Boufateh, Talel & Issaoui, Fakhri, 2013.
"The seasonal KPSS test when neglecting seasonal dummies: a Monte Carlo analysis,"
46226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassen El Montasser & Talel Boufateh & Fakhri Issaoui, 2013. "The Seasonal KPSS Test When Neglecting Seasonal Dummies: A Monte Carlo analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Roger Perman, 2006. "Unit Roots and Structural Breaks: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2006_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Josep Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2009.
"Panel data stochastic convergence analysis of the Mexican regions,"
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 303-327, October.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2008. "Panel Data Stochastic Convergence Analysis of the Mexican Regions," IREA Working Papers 200805, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Jean-Francois Hoarau, 2010. "Does long-run purchasing power parity hold in Eastern and Southern African countries? Evidence from panel data stationary tests with multiple structural breaks," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 307-315.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2006.
"New evidence of the real interest rate parity for OECD countries using panel unit root tests with breaks,"
Working Papers in Economics
159, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2006. "New evidence of the real interest rate parity for OECD countries using panel unit root tests with breaks," Working Papers CREAP2006-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Kaddour Hadri & Yao Rao, 2008.
"Panel Stationarity Test with Structural Breaks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 245-269, 04.
- Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2012. "Testing the Prebish–Singer hypothesis using second-generation panel data stationarity tests with a break," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 814-816.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis, 2003. "Breaking date misspecification error for the level shift KPSS test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 365-371, December.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2002. "A patent analysis of global food and beverage firms: The persistence of innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 349-368.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.