The 'New Institutional Economics' In Agricultural Development: Insights And Challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winter-Nelson, Alex & Temu, Anna, 2002. "Institutional Adjustment and Transaction Costs: Product and Inputs Markets in the Tanzanian Coffee System," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 561-574, April.
- Vuylsteke, Anne & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007. "Understanding the System Context of Alternative Food Supply Chains," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6610, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Bourgeois, Robin, 2007. "Towards the Emergence of Constitutive Rules for Equitable Agribusiness Value Chains," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7923, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Okello, Julius Juma & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary, 2012. "A Triple Hurdle Analysis of the Use of Electronic-Based Agricultural Market Information Services: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126804, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff, 2013. "Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 214-221.
- Krassimira Kuneva, 2001. "Institutional Changes as a Driving Force for Structural Reforms in the Transforming Economies," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 77-89.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2003. "Institutional change and plant variety provision in Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57905, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America,"
02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Javier Escobal D’Angelo, 2001. "Costos de transacción en la agricultura peruana: una primera aproximación a su medición e impacto," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n dt30, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.