Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture
Contact information of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin:
Postal: Philippstr. 13, 10115 Berlin
Phone: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 6497
Web page: http://www.qjia.hu-berlin.de/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:qjiage
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
No.4, Volume 51
- Quality of Gum Arabic in Senegal: Linking the Laboratory Research to the Field Assessment
by Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & Burger, Kees & Dâ€™Haese, Marijke
- The Patterns of Spread and Economics of a Labor-Saving Innovation in Rice Production: the Case of Direct Seeding in Northeast Thailand
by Pandey, Sushil & Suphanchaimat, Nongluck & Velasco, Ma. Lourdes
- Poverty and Vulnerability Dynamics: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Northern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Tsehay, Abrham Seyoum & Bauer, Siegfried
No.4, Volume 50
- The Strengths and Weaknesses of Albaniaâ€™s Customary Rules in Natural Resource Management in the Light of Devolution Policies
by Rama, Klodjan & Theesfeld, Insa
- Rural Employment and Income Effects of a Jatropha Plantation in Madagascar
by Grass, Martin & Zeller, Manfred
- Determinants of Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Tanzania
by Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Diagne, Aliou & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele & Silim, Said & Muange, Elijah
- Is Investment in Rice Research in Nepal Adequate and Balanced Across Production Environments? Some Empirical Evidence
by Gauchan, Devendra & Pandey, Sushil
No.4, Volume 49
- Targeting the Poor and Smallholder Farmers Empirical Evidence from Malawi
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred
- Are Zimbabweâ€™s Fast Track Land Reform Farms more Technically Efficient than Communal Farms?
by Bangwayo-Skeete, Prosper F. & Bezabih, Mintewab & Zikhali, Precious
- Determinants of Food Security among Rural Households of Central Ethiopia: An Empirical Analysis
by Beyene, Fekadu & Muche, Mequanent
- Semi-Subsistence Farming, Farm Income and Social Capital in Bulgaria â€“ Is there a Link?
by Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Shterev, Nikolai & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y
No.3, Volume 51
- Investments in Kazakhstani Dairy Farming: A Comparison of Classical Investment Theory and the Real Options Approach
by Tubetov, Dulat & Musshoff, Oliver & Kellner, Ulla
- Is ICT in Agricultural Extension Feasible in Enhancing Marketing of Agricultural Produce in Kenya: A Case of Kiambu District
by Nyaga, Elizabeth Kabura
- How Mobile Phones Contribute to Growth of Small Farmers? Evidence from India
by Mittal, Surabhi & Mehar, Mamta
- Technical Efficiency of Irrigated and Rain-Fed Smallholder Agriculture in Tigray, Ethiopia: A Comparative Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis
by Gebregziabher, Gebrehaweria & Namara, Regassa E. & Holden, Stein
No.3, Volume 50
- Impact of Improved Rice Technology (NERICA varieties) on Income and Poverty among Rice Farming Households in Nigeria: A Local Average Treatment Effect (LATE) Approach
by Nguezet, Paul Martin Dontsop & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor Olusegun & Ojehomon, Vivian
- Impact Assessment of Livestock Research and Development in West Africa: A Propensity Score Matching Approach
by Liebenehm, Sabine & Affognon, Hippolyte & Waibel, Hermann
- Determinants of Manure and Fertilizer Applications in Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Ketema, Mengistu & Bauer, Siegfried
- Effects of Rural Non-farm Employment on Household Welfare and Income Distribution of Small Farms in Croatia
by MÃ¶llers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
No.3, Volume 49
- Optimum replacement period for rubber plantation in Nigeria
by Mesike, Chinye S. & Sagay, Godwin A. & Okoh, Rosemary N.
- Effects of technological progress on consumersâ€™ and producersâ€™ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab
by Arifullah, Shahnaz A. & Ã–nal, Hayri & Chishti, Anwar F.
- Crop diversification decisions: the case of vanilla in Uganda
by Komarek, Adam M.
- Is traditional milk marketing and processing viable and efficient? An empirical evidence from Assam, India
by Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J.
- Global climate change and vulnerability of African agriculture: implications for resilience and sustained productive capacity
by Molua, Ernest L. & Benhin, James & Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Ouedraogo, Mathieu & El-Marsafawy, Samia
No.2, Volume 51
- Geographical Indication for Jasmine Rice: Applying a Logit Model to Predict Adoption Behavior of Thai Farm Households
by Ngokkuen, Chuthaporn & Grote, Ulrike
- The Effectiveness of Weather-Based Index Insurance and Area-Yield Crop Insurance: How Reliable are ex post Predictions for Yield Risk Reduction?
by Bokusheva, Raushan & Breustedt, Gunnar
- Conceptualising the Effects of Seasonal Financial Market Failures and Credit Rationing in Applied Rural Household Models
by Dorward, Andrew
No.2, Volume 50
- Increasing Income of Ghanaian Cocoa Farmers: Is Introduction of Fine Flavour Cocoa a Viable Alternative
by Gockowski, James & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Osei-Asare, Yaw B. & Dziwornu, Ambrose K.
- Natural Shocks and Risk Behavior: Experimental Evidence from Cameroon
by Balgah, Roland Azibo & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- The Brazilian Program of Biodiesel and its â€˜Pro-Poorâ€™ Strategy: Reality or Dream? A Multi-Dimensional Measurement of Poverty using Fuzzy Sets
by Finco, Marcus Vinicius Alves & Doppler, Werner
- Puerto Rican Consumers' Attitude towards Willingness to Pay a Premium for Ethnic Produce: An Econometric Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata S.
No.2, Volume 49
- The relative efficiency of water use in Bangladesh agriculture
by Chowdhury, Nasima Tanveer
- Driving forces in the expansion of enclosure among pastoral and agropastoral herders in Ethiopia
by Beyene, Fekadu
- Institutional and organizational issues in livestock services delivery in Bangladesh
by Uddin, Mohammad Mohi & Huylenbroeck, Guido Van & Hagedorn, Konrad & Sultana, Nadira & Peters, Kurt J.
- Different rangeland management systems to reduce livestock feeding costs in arid and semi-arid areas in Jordan
by Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Jabarin, Amer S.
No.1, Volume 52
- Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian Dairy Sector
by Ohlan, Ramphul
- Poverty Assessment by Proxy-Means Tests: Are Indicator-Based Estimations Robust over Time? A Study from Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
by van Edig, Xenia & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred
- Intensive Commercial Agriculture in Fragile Uplands of Vietnam: How to Harness its Poverty Reduction Potential while Ensuring Environmental Sustainability?
by Keil, Alwin & Saint-Macary, Camille & Zeller, Manfred
No.1, Volume 51
- Investigating Endogeneity Effects of Social Capital on Household Welfare in Nigeria: A Control Function Approach
by Adepoju, A. A. & Oni, O. A.
- The Effectiveness of Dissemination Pathways on Adoption of â€œPush-Pullâ€ Technology in Western Kenya
by Murage, A. W. & Obare, G. & Chianu, J. & Amudavi, D. M. & Midega, C. A. O. & Pickett, J. A. & Khan, Z. R.
- Droughts in Syria: An Assessment of Impacts and Options for Improving the Resilience of the Poor
by Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Breisinger, Clemens & Verner, Dorte & Zhu, Tingju
- Weather Risk and Household Participation in Off-farm Activities in Rural Ethiopia
by Demeke, Abera Birhanu & Zeller, Manfred
No.1, Volume 50
- The Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) â€“ An Assessment of a Pan-African Attempt to Revitalise Agriculture â€“
by BrÃ¼ntrup, Michael
- Actual and Potential Roles of Local NGOs in Agricultural Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by BrÃ¼ntrup-Seidemann, Sabine
- Lessons from Structural Adjustment Programmes and their Effects in Africa
by Heidhues, Franz & Obare, Gideon
- The Political Economy of Agricultural Policies in Africa: History, Analytical Concepts and Implications for Development Cooperation
by Hoeffler, Heike
- Fundamentals of African Agriculture
by Rauch, Theo
- Agricultural Policy Processes, a Challenge for Africa's Development
by BrÃ¼ntrup, Michael & Heidhues, Franz
No.1, Volume 49
- Understanding the motivation of farmers in financing agricultural research and extension in Benin
by Moumouni, Ismail M. & Streiffeler, Friedhelm
- Determinants of adoption and intensity of use of balance nutrient management systems technologies in the northern Guinea savanna of Nigeria
by Akinola, A.A. & Alene, Arega D. & Adeyemo, R. & Sanogo, D. & Olanrewaju, A.S. & Nwoke, C. & Nziguheba, G.
- Competition in the gum arabic market: a game theoretic modelling approach
by Rahim, Afaf H. & Ierland, Ekko C. van & Weikard, Hans-Peter