The new development economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 14 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepak Lal, 1997. "From Planning to Regulation: Towards a New Dirigisme?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 774A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wendy Olsen, 2008. "Pluralism, Tenancy and Poverty: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Poverty Studies," Working Papers id:1684, eSocialSciences.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2012. "Individual social capital and access to formal credit in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123401, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan, 1996. "Two-tier land tenure system and sustained economic growth in post-1978 rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 915-928, May.
- Christopher Barrett, 1993.
"On the Price Risk and the Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
369, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Christopher BARRETT, 1993. "On The Price Risk And The Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Staff Papers 369, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Wendy Olsen, 2006. "Pluralism, poverty and sharecropping: Cultivating open-mindedness in development studies," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1130-1157.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1995.
"A framework for the analysis of evolving patron-client ties in agrarian economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 767-786, May.
- Platteau, J.P., 1994. "A Framework for the Analysis of Evolving Patron-Client Ties In Agrarian Economies," Papers 140, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," Working Paper Series Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Janine Aron, 2003.
"Building institutions in post-conflict African economies,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 471-485.
- Aron, Janine, 2002. "Building Institutions in Post-Conflict African Economies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wendy Olsen, 2005. "Pluralism, Poverty and Sharecropping: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Development Studies," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-008, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2008. "Institutions and economic change: A critical survey of the new institutional approaches and empirical evidence," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 416-443, February.
- Kydd, Jonathan & Pearce, Richard & Stockbridge, Michael, 1997. "The economic analysis of commodity systems: Extending the Policy Analysis Matrix to account for environmental effects and transactions costs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Lucia da Corta (QEH), . "The Political Economy of Agrarian Change: Dinosaur or Phoenix?," QEH Working Papers qehwps174, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America,"
02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Faruqee, Rashid & Carey, Kevin, 1997. "Research on land markets in South Asia : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1754, The World Bank.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr. & Conroy, Michael E., 1995. "Distributional implications of macroeconomic policy: Theory and applications to El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2117-2131, December.
- Robert Gassler, 2007. "Political and Social Economics: Beyond Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 109-125, October.
- Moustier, P., 2012. "Organisation et performance des filières alimentaires dans les pays du Sud : le rôle de la proximité. Synthèse des travaux pour l’habilitation à diriger des recherches," Research serial MOISA, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France, number 201207.
- Guerin, Isabelle, 2002. "Microfinance et autonomie féminine," ILO Working Papers 356565, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.