The Management of Common Property Resources: Finding a Cooperative Solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "The Ambiguous Impact of Inequality on Local Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 773-788, May.
- Heriniaina Andriananja & Vahinala Raharinirina-Douguet, 2004. "Quels enjeux pour la durabilité et la gouvernance des ressources naturelles et forestières à Madagascar ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 127(3), pages 75-89.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006.
"Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Gamini Herath & Mokhtharul Wadud, 2007. "Institutional Economics Approach to Irrigation Management with Special Reference to Developing Asian Countries," Economics Series 2007_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Srinivasan, Jeena T., 2006. "The differential impact of user heterogeneity in resource management: A case study from India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 511-518, October.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Pender, John & Tesfay, Girmay, 2004. "Collective action for grazing land management in crop-livestock mixed systems in the highlands of northern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 273-290, December.
- White, Thomas A., 1992. "Landholder Cooperation For Sustainable Upland Watershed Management: A Theoretical Review Of The Problems And Prospects," Working Papers 11887, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Oyono, Phil Rene & Kouna, Charlotte & Mala, William, 2005. "Benefits of forests in Cameroon. Global structure, issues involving access and decision-making hiccoughs," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 357-368, March.
- Batchelor, Charles, 1999. "Improving water use efficiency as part of integrated catchment management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 249-263, May.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bardhan, Pranab & Das, Sanghamitra & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2010.
"Forests to the People: Decentralization and Forest Degradation in the Indian Himalayas,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1656, November.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Pranab Bardhan & Sanghamitra Das & Dilip Mookherjee, 2008. "Forests to the People: Decentralization and Forest Degradation in the Indian Himalayas," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-169, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Perrings C, 1991. "Incentives for the ecologically sustainable use of human and natural resources in the drylands of sub-saharan Africa: a review," ILO Working Papers 283665, International Labour Organization.
- M. Murty, 1994. "Management of common property resources: Limits to voluntary collective action," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 581-594, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.