European Association of Agricultural Economists
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:eaa106
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 7953 Thirty Years of Agricultural Transition in China (1977-2007) and the "New Rural Campaign"
by Jia, Xiangping & Fock, Achim
- 7952 On dairy, economic sustainability and governmental support in Reunion Island: A research note
by D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Lecomte, Philippe & Schipper, Robert A. & Alary, Veronique & Kowalska, Agniezka
- 7951 The role of farmer organisations and researcher support in the inclusion of smallholders in quality pork supply chains in Vietnam
by Binh, Vu Trong & Thai, Bui Thi & Quang, Hoang Vu & Moustier, Paule
- 7950 Governance and Surplus Distribution in Commodity Value Chains in Africa
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Maertens, Miet
- 7949 Retail market prices of fonio reveal the demand for quality characteristics in Bamako, Mali
by Dury, Sandrine & Meuriot, Veronique & Fliedel, Genevieve & Blancher, Sandy & Guindo, Fanta Bore & Drame, Djibril & Bricas, Nicolas & Diakite, Lamissa & Cruz, Jean-Francois
- 7948 If services aren't delivered, people won't pay: the role of measurement problems and monitoring in Payments for Environmental Services
by Meijerink, Gerdien W.
- 7947 Labour allocative efficiency and factors influencing farm households interaction with the labour market
by Kamau, Mercy W. & Burger, Kees & Giller, Ken E.
- 7946 Proxy Means Tests for Targeting the Poorest Households -- Applications to Uganda
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred & Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Schwarze, Stefan & Johannsen, Julia
- 7945 Prospects and Challenges of Biofuels in Developing Countries
by Zeller, Manfred & Grass, Martin
- 7944 Evolution of Rural Financial Market in China: An Institutional "Lock in" or Gradualism?
by Jia, Xiangping & Guo, Pei
- 7943 Can supply chain's coordination mechanisms include small holders? Insight from an empirical work in Costa Rica
by Faure, Guy & D'Hotel, Elodie Maitre & le Coq, Jean-Francois & Saenz, Fernando
- 7942 Mitigating the impact of El Nino-related drought on smallholder farmers in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia: An interdisciplinary modelling approach combining linear programming with stochastic simulation
by Keil, Alwin & Teufel, Nils & Gunawan, Dodo & Leemhuis, Constanze
- 7941 Supply and Value Chain Analysis in the Marketing of Marine Dried Fish in Bangladesh and Non Tariff Measures (NTMs) in International Trading
by Shamsuddoha, Md
- 7940 The relationship between farm size and productivity: empirical evidence from the Nepalese mid-hills
by Thapa, Sridhar
- 7939 Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda
by Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred
- 7938 Socioeconomic And Institutional Determiners Of Durable Technological Innovations In The Food-Producing Agriculture Of Cameroon
by Temple, Ludovic & Kwa, Moise & Bikoi, Achile
- 7937 The Participation of the Poor in Supermarket-driven chains in Vietnam
by Moustier, Paule & Figue, Muriel & Anh, Dao The & Tam, Phan Thi Giac & Binh, Vu Trong & tan Loc, Nguyen Thi
- 7936 The rise of supermarkets in developing countries: Implications for credit markets
by Luc, Veyssiere
- 7935 International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market
by Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod
- 7934 Cereal supplies in rural families of the Senegalese Groundnut Basin. Who is responsible for meeting family food needs ?
by Sakho-Jimbira, Maam Suwadu & Benoit-Cattin, Michel
- 7933 Do Tenure Differences Influence the Improvement of Quality of Rented Land? Empirical Evidence from Rural Ghana
by Owusu, Victor & Gunning, Jan Willem & Burger, Kees
- 7932 Governance for quality management in smallholder-based tropical food chains
by van Tilburg, Aad & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Ruben, Ruerd & van Boekel, Martinus A.J.S.
- 7931 Extent And Impact Of Food Import Surges In Developing Countries: The Case Of Poultry Meat In Cameroon
by Pingpoh, David Puewoh & Senahoun, Jean
- 7930 Possible regional impacts of agricultural trade liberalization in Brazil: some insights based on the estimation of soybean supply function
by de Menezes, Tatiane Almeida & Piketty, Marie-Gabrielle
- 7929 The Effect of HIV/AIDS Driven Labor Organization on Agrobiodiversity: an Empirical Study in Ethiopia
by Gebreselassie, Kidist & Wesseler, Justus & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 7928 Impact of the food safety policies on the reduction of poverty in Tunisian rural areas
by Khaldi, Raoudha & Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Haddad, Samia & Rached, Zouhair & Padilla, Martine
- 7927 Understand the energy demand behaviours for a sustainable management of the natural resources in Cameroon
by Nkendah, Robert
- 7926 Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?
by Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich
- 7925 Rural Household Access to Assets and Agrarian Institutions: A Cross Country Comparison
by Zezza, Alberto & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin & Carletto, Calogero & Covarrubias, Katia & Quinones, Esteban & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Di Giuseppe, Stefania
- 7924 Trade, Standards and Poverty. Evidence from Senegal
by Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 7923 Towards the Emergence of Constitutive Rules for Equitable Agribusiness Value Chains
by Bourgeois, Robin
- 7922 Political Tariff Protection in Iran`s agriculture sector
by Feizabadi, Yaser
- 7921 Analysing the role of institutional arrangements: vegetable value chains in East Africa
by Eaton, Derek J.F. & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Bijman, Jos & Belt, John
- 7920 Determinants of smallholder farmer labour allocation decisions in Uganda
by Bagamba, Fredrick & Burger, Kees & Kuyvenhoven, Arie
- 7919 Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India
by Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder
- 7918 Local diversification of income sources versus migration: Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from rural families of the Senegalese Groundnut Basin
by Sakho-Jimbira, Maam Suwadu & Bignebat, Celine
- 7917 Resource-Poor Farmers' Constraints regarding Integrated Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management for Sustainable Crop Production: A farm level study in Bangladesh
by Farouque, M. Golam & Takeya, Hiroyuki
- 7916 The organization of Organic vegetable supply chains in China - Flexible property rights and different regimes of smallholder inclusion
by Kledal, Paul Rye & Sulitang, Tuerxunbieke
- 7915 More Market, Less Poverty, But Also More Sustainable Land Use?
by Gandonou, Esaie & Burger, Kees
- 7914 Market Assessment and Development for Organically Grown Produce in Armenia
by Urutyan, Vardan E.
- 7913 Rural Income Generating Activities: A Cross Country Comparison
by Davis, Benjamin & Covarrubias, Katia & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Carletto, Calogero & Quinones, Esteban & Zezza, Alberto & Di Giuseppe, Stefania
- 7912 Some Risk Management Practices Among The Beef Cattle Farmers Of The North West Province Of Cameroon: Effect On Technology Dissemination
by Pingpoh, David Puewoh & Mbanya, Justin & Ntam, Fidelis & Malaa, Dorothy K.
- 7911 Agricultural Price Seasonality and Market Failure: Examining the Net Seller Household and the Net Benefit Ratio Definition
by Vergez, Antonin
- 7910 Agricultural tariff rate quotas implementation in the EU 1997-2002 ; Do developing countries enjoy quota rent?
by Dupraz, Cathie Laroche & Matthews, Alan
- 7909 European novel food legislation as a restriction to trade
by Lahteenmaki-Uutela, Anu
- 7908 Poverty Alleviation in the Horticulture Sector: Insights from Uganda and Vietnam
by Achterbosch, Thom J. & Allbritton, Amanda & Quang, Dang Viet & Eaton, Derek J.F. & de Jager, Andre & Meijerink, Gerdien W. & Njue, Evelyn & Ssonko, Robinah & Stallen, Marcel & Wertheim-Heck, Sigrid & van Wijk, Siebe
- 7907 Institutional Environments for Certified Organic Agriculture: Enabling Development, Smallholders Livelihood and Public Goods for Southern Environments?
by Egelyng, Henrik
- 7906 Rice imports in West Africa: trade regime and food policy formulation
by Lancon, Frederic & Benz, Helene David
- 7905 Restructuring international food chains: Building sustainable and all-inclusive food chains at the primary stages
by Kambewa, Emma & van der Lans, Ivo A.C.M. & van Trijp, J.C.M. & Ingenbleek, Paul T.M. & van Tilburg, Aad & van Boekel, Martinus A.J.S.
- 7904 Technical efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at efficiencies in small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc
- 7903 Impacts of agricultural trade liberalization on poverty: sensitivity of results to factors mobility among sectors
by Gerard, Francoise & Piketty, Marie-Gabrielle