Social Science & Medicine
1986, Volume 22, Issue 8
- 869-877 Health education and community participation in mass drug administration for malaria in Nicaragua
by Garfield, Richard M. & Vermund, Sten H.
- 879-886 Population movement and malaria persistence in Rameswaram Island: Foreword
by Rajagopalan, P.K. & Jambulingam, P. & Sabesan, S. & Krishnamoorthy, K. & Rajendran, S. & Gunasekaran, K. & Kumar, N.Pradeep & Prothero, R.Mansell
- III-IV Resurgent malaria and the social sciences
by Wessen, Albert F.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 699-712 The plight of primary medical care: The problematics of 'committedness' to the practice
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 713-721 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--I. Socio-economic changes 1965-1980
by Cederblad, Marianne & Rahim, Sheikh Idris A.
- 723-730 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--II. Psycho-social influences on behaviour
by Rahim, Sheikh Idris A. & Cederblad, Marianne
- 731-736 The effects of Quebec home aid services on the utilization profile of sociosanitory resources: A substitution study
by Contandriopoulos, André-Pierre & Tessier, Geneviève & Larouche, Danielle
- 737-740 Health revolution in Africa?
by Bennett, F. J.
- 741-744 Image--Reality cleavage in development goals
by Mburu, F. M.
- 745-753 Ideological framework and health development in Tanzania 1961-2000
by Jonsson, Urban
- 755-761 Uganda--rehabilitation, or redefinition of health services?
by Dodge, Cole P.
- 763-767 Health care financing in Kenya: A simulation of welfare effects of user fees
by Mwabu, Germano M. & Mwangi, Wilfred M.
- 769-774 Politics and policies of food self-sufficiency in Tanzania
by Omari, C. K.
- 775-780 Economics of health and nutrition in Kenya
by Mwangi, Wilfred M. & Mwabu, Germano M.
- 781-783 Cluster sampling for immunization coverage
by Kok, Peter W.
- 785-790 The African social periphery
by Mburu, F. M.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 605-610 Cost structures in a large hospital for the mentally handicapped
by Johnes, Geraint & Haycox, Alan
- 611-618 Relations geographiques entre la mortalite par cancer de l'oesophage, la cirrhose du foie, l'alcool et le tabac: Le cas de la province de Quebec
by Thouez, J.P & Ghadirian, O
- 619-627 The Italian health services: Slow revolution or permanent crisis?
by Robb, J.H.
- 629-638 Consumer attitudes about advertisements for medicinal drugs
by Morris, Louis A. & Brinberg, David & Klimberg, Ronald & Millstein, Lloyd & Rivera, Carole
- 639-644 Performance of supply-oriented family planning policy in Bangladesh: An examination
by Paul, Bimal Kanti
- 645-652 Depressive symptoms and their correlates among immigrant Mexican women in the United States
by Vega, William A. & Kolody, Bohdan & Valle, Ramon & Hough, Richard
- 653-672 Utilization of pharmacies and pharmaceutical drugs in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
by Kloos, Helmut & Chama, Tsegaye & Abemo, Dawit & Tsadik, Kefalo Gebre & Belay, Solomon
- 673-678 Do health beliefs predict health behaviour? An analysis of breast self-examination
by Calnan, Michael & Rutter, D.R.
- 679-685 Health and illness of Moroccan immigrants in the city of Antwerp, Belgium
by Peeters, Rudolf F.
- 687-690 Social class and survival on the S.S. Titanic
by Hall, Wayne
- 691-697 Rivalry and diversity among Thai curer-magicians
by Golomb, Louis
1986, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 501-508 Professionals and professions: A philosophical examination of an ideal
by Moline, Jon N.
- 509-516 Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness
by Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M.
- 517-520 The effect of workplace health services on sex-specific morbidity rates: A note of warning about a possible artefact in apparent female excess morbidity
by Watkins, Stephen J.
- 521-526 Cues of disability and treatment continuation of chronic schizophrenics
by Dworkin, Rosalind J. & Adams, George L. & Telschow, Ruth L.
- 527-533 Why medical students will not practice in rural areas: Evidence from a survey
by Akbar Zaidi, S.
- 535-539 Health professionals' factual knowledge and changing attitudes toward transsexuals
by Franzini, Louis R. & Casinelli, Denise L.
- 541-551 Doors and thresholds: Jeddi's approach to psychiatric disorders
by Devisch, Renaat & Vervaeck, Bart
- 553-558 Parental knowledge and misconceptions about asthma: A controlled study
by Spykerboer, J. E. & Donnelly, W. J. & Thong, Y. H.
- 559-569 Cardiovascular mortality as it relates to the geographic distribution of employment in non-metropolitan Quebec
by Foggin, Peter & Godon, Daniel
- 571-578 Assessing surgical risks in a population: Patient histories before and after cholecystectomy
by Roos, Noralou P. & Danzinger, Rudy
- 579-586 Psychosocial wellness among spiritual healing participants
by Glik, Deborah Carrow
- 587-592 An interview study of pregnant women's attitudes to ultrasound scanning
by Hyde, Beverley
- 593-598 Health protective behaviors in first year medical students
by Sobal, Jeffery
- 599-599 Letter to the editor
by Friedlander, Edward R.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 393-408 Guidelines for the clinical and economic evaluation of health care technologies
by Guyatt, Gordon & Drummond, Michael & Feeny, David & Tugwell, Peter & Stoddart, Greg & Haynes, R. Brian & Bennett, Kathryn & Labelle, Roberta
- 409-430 Unemployment, health and health services in German-speaking countries
by Schwefel, Detlef
- 431-442 Work in pregnancy: Its evolving relationship with perinatal outcome (a review)
by Saurel-Cubizolles, M. J. & Kaminski, M.
- 443-458 Economic aspects of health education
by Engleman, Stephen R. & Forbes, John F.
- 459-466 Social integration of the physically disabled in Barbados
by Goerdt, Ann
- 467-477 The political economy of doctors' strikes in Nigeria: A Marxist interpretation
by Alubo, S. Ogoh
- 479-487 A framework for evaluating community-based heart disease prevention programs
by Altman, David G.
- 489-496 Consensual norms regarding patient involvement
by Weiss, Sandra J.
1986, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-292 Sex differences in factors associated with use of medical care and alternative illness behaviors
by Meininger, Janet C.
- 293-302 Primary health care for whom? Village perspectives from Nepal
by Stone, Linda
- 303-308 Organizational growth, survival and death in the U.S. hospital industry: A population ecology perspective
by Alexander, Jeffrey A. & Kaluzny, Arnold D. & Middleton, Suann C.
- 309-312 Agreement among judges on the severity of different morbidity states
by Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 313-314 Financing health services in developing countries
by Donaldson, Dayl S. & Dunlop, David W.
- 315-319 Health care decisions at the household level: Results of a rural health survey in Kenya
by Mwabu, Germano M.
- 321-328 The demand for adult outpatient services in the Bicol region of the Philippines
by Akin, John S. & Griffin, Charles C. & Guilkey, David K. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 329-333 What should consumers in poor countries pay for publicly-provided health services?
by Musgrove, Philip
- 335-343 Revolving drug funds: Conducting business in the public sector
by Cross, Peter N. & Huff, Maggie A. & Quick, Jonathan D. & Bates, James A.
- 345-349 Financing health development projects: Some macro-economic considerations
by Sorkin, Alan L.
- 351-360 The effect of scale on cost projections for a primary health care program in a developing country
by Over, Mead
- 361-368 State-sponsored primary health care in Africa: The recurrent cost of performing miracles
by Gray, Clive S.
- 369-377 Cost-effectiveness of the expanded programme of immunization in the Ivory Coast: A preliminary assessment
by Shepard, Donald S. & Sanoh, Layes & Coffi, Emmou
- 379-385 Changes in health financing: The Chilean experience
by Viveros-Long, Anamaria
1986, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 113-113 Foreword
by Asvali, Jo E.
- 115-116 Introduction
by McEwan, Peter J. M.
- 117-124 Life-styles and health
by Health Education Unit
- 125-133 Qui veut, en France, d'un mode de vie plus sain?
by Letourmy, Alain
- 135-140 Inequalities in access to health care in Hungary
by Szalai, Julia
- 141-149 Inequalities in health and gender
by Haavio-Mannila, Elina
- 151-160 Inequalities in health: Strategies
by Hexel, Peter C. & Wintersberger, Helmut
- 161-171 Nouveaux concepts en sante mentale
by Castel, Robert
- 173-183 Psychiatric cases in community studies: How important an issue?
by Brown, George W. & Craig, T. K. J.
- 185-192 Mental health care and the opposition movement in the Netherlands
by Haafkens, J. & Nijhof, G. & Van der Poel, E.
- 193-199 A new-modelled medicine? Comments on the WHO's regional strategy for Europe
by Strong, P. M.
- 201-209 Health professions: The origin of species
by Hofoss, Dag
- 211-221 The state and health in France
by Steudler, François
- 223-232 Health sector structures: The case of Belgium
by Nuyens, Yvo
- 233-246 Health sector structures: The case of Spain
by de Miguel, Jesús M.
- 247-253 Sociological concepts in the etiology of chronic disease: The case of ischemic heart disease
by Siegrist, Johannes & Siegrist, Karin & Weber, Ingbert
- 255-263 Health indicators
by Mootz, Marijke
- 265-273 Concepts in alternative medicine
by Aakster, C. W.
- 275-284 Lay care in illness
by Dean, Kathryn
1986, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-8 Detecting and preventing adverse drug interactions: The potential contribution of computers in pharmacies
by Kirking, Duane M. & William Thomas, J. & Ascione, Frank J. & Boyd, Eddie L.
- 9-14 Managing medical supply logistics among health workers in Ecuador
by Reid, Richard A. & Ruffing, Karen L. & Smith, Howard L.
- 15-22 Sex differences in childhood mortality in rural Bangladesh
by Koenig, Michael A. & D'Souza, Stan
- 23-27 Health care expenditures in a rural Indian community
by Parker, Robert L.
- 29-33 Informed consent to elective surgery: The 'therapeutic' value?
by Wallace, Louise M.
- 35-40 Pathways to patienthood: Sick role and labeling perspectives
by Meile, Richard L.
- 41-51 Correlates of mothers' use of medications for their children
by Maiman, Lois A. & Becker, Marshall H. & Katlic, Anne W.
- 53-62 First diagnosis of severe mental handicap: Characteristics of unsatisfactory encounters between doctors and parents
by Quine, Lyn & Pahl, Jan
- 63-73 Why has hospital length of stay declined? An evaluation of alternative theories
by Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph
- 75-80 Biomedical resistance to ethnomedicine in Botswana
by Barbee, Evelyn L.
- 81-90 Roles, careers and femininity in biomedicine: Women physicians and nurses in Japan
by Long, Susan Orpett
- 91-98 Agreement between laboratory tests and self-reports of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, marijuana and other drug use in post-partum women
by Little, Ruth E. & Uhl, Charles N. & Labbe, Robert F. & Abkowitz, Janis L. & Phillips, Louise R.
- 99-105 The inter-relationship of folk, traditional and western medicine within an Asian community in Britain
by Singh Bhopal, Rajinder
- 107-109 Alcohol consumption among laid-off workers before and after closure of a Danish ship-yard: A 2-year follow-up study
by Iversen, Lars & Klausen, Hans
1985, Volume 21, Issue 12
- 1297-1307 Historical perspectives on the development of health systems modeling in medical anthropology
by Hunter, Susan S.
- 1309-1314 A longitudinal study of work loss related to dental diseases
by Reisine, Susan & Miller, Julia
- 1315-1318 Residents' functioning and staff perceptions of 'ease of management' in two types of old peoples' homes
by Proctor, Linda Powell & Brook, Peter & Blandford, Nicola & Billington, Brian
- 1319-1328 A rehabilitation of health outcome in quality assessment
by Doessel, D. P. & Marshall, J. V.
- 1329-1334 The production and effects of uncertainty with special reference to diabetes mellitus
by Mason, Christine
- 1335-1335 The advance to biopsychosocial medicine
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1337-1337 The emergence of the biopsychosocial approach. A model for third world health care systems
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1339-1339 Essential teaching philosophy should be that of the biopsychosocial method
by Neghme, Amador R.
- 1341-1344 Health as situational adaption: A social psychological perspective
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 1345-1347 Traditional medicine and biopsychosocial fulfilment in African health
by Ataudo, E. S.
- 1349-1353 Teaming up for better health
by Aminu, Jibril
- 1355-1361 The psychosomatic approach and the problem of diagnosis
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1363-1365 The stress concept as a problem for a 'theoretical pathology'
by Christian, Paul & Lolas, Fernando
- 1367-1371 State of health and stress factors in occupation: The mass media profession
by Fischer, Heinz-Dietrich
- 1373-1379 Biopsychosocial imperatives from the rural perspective
by Cordes, Sam M.
- 1381-1382 The Czechoslovak approach to biopsychosocial health
by Votava, Zdenek
- 1383-1389 Clinical biopsychosocial practice and primary health care in Eastern Nigeria
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1391-1404 The Hannover consultation liaison model: Some empirical findings
by Freyberger, Hellmuth & Künsebeck, Hans-Werner & Lempa, Wolfgang & Avenarius, Hans-Jurgen & Liedtke, Reinhard & Plassman, Reinhard & Nordmeyer, Jutta
- 1405-1409 Holistic medicine and technology: A modern dialectic
by Rosch, Paul J. & Kearney, Helen M.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 11
- 1203-1216 Social networks and the spread of infectious diseases: The AIDS example
by Klovdahl, Alden S.
- 1217-1228 Research issues in child abuse
by Graham, Philip & Dingwall, Robert & Wolkind, Stephen
- 1229-1233 Mental health professionals' knowledge in the field of caring for chronic mental disorders
by Barnes, Gordon E. & Toews, John
- 1235-1241 Medecins generalistes et troubles mentaux
by Aiach, Pierre & Cebe, Dominique
- 1243-1249 Satisfaction with hospitalization: A comparative analysis of three types of services
by Carmel, Sara
- 1251-1257 Depressive symptomatology among Namibian adolescent refugees
by Shisana, Olive & Celentano, David D.
- 1259-1268 Social support in pregnancy: The 'soft' way to increase birthweight?
by Oakley, Ann
- 1269-1272 Landholding, wealth and risk of blinding malnutrition in rural Bangladeshi households
by Cohen, N. & Jalil, M. A. & Rahman, H. & Matin, M. A. & Sprague, J. & Islam, J. & Davison, J. & Leemhuis de Regt, E. & Mitra, M.
- 1273-1277 Food safety and the behavioural sciences
by Foster, George M. & Käferstein, F. K.
- 1279-1287 Permanence and change: Psychosocial factors in the outcome of adolescent pregnancy
by Thomas Boyce, W. & Schaefer, Catherine & Uitti, Chris
- 1289-1296 Alternative systems in Malaysian drug rehabilitation: Organization and control in comparative perspective
by Lee, Raymond L. M.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 10
- 1061-1062 Introduction
by Sailly, J. C.
- 1063-1069 The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing
by Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P.
- 1071-1075 The effects of patient characteristics on ambulatory test ordering
by Epstein, Arnold M. & McNeil, Barbara J.
- 1077-1082 The social drug lag: An examination of pharmaceutical approval delays in medicaid formularies
by Schweitzer, Stuart O. & Salehi, Hossein & Boling, Nancy
- 1083-1087 The determinants of biological prescription in French hospitals
by Lebrun, Th. & Sailly, J. C. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Samaille, J.
- 1089-1096 Subsidizing pharmaceutical prescriptions: The experience of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
by Lindgren, Björn & Silverberg, Raymunda
- 1097-1105 The cost of prescribing in general practice
by Fitton, Freda & Temple, Bogusia & Acheson, H. W. K.
- 1107-1112 The problems raised by the use of cost as an efficiency indicator in a biochemical laboratory
by Mevellec, Pierre
- 1113-1118 On the choice of an organization for a pathology laboratory
by Auray, J. P. & Collombel, C. & Duru, G. & Richard-Couturier, L.
- 1119-1124 The diffusion of a vanguard technique: The case of nuclear medicine in Belgium
by Bouckaert, A. & Leroy, X.
- 1125-1129 The impact of the laboratory's multiparametric analyzer on the medical technology and health expenditure in Japan
by Kambayashi, Shigenobu
- 1131-1137 The wide distribution of CT scanners in Japan
by Niki, Ryu
- 1139-1151 Technology in ambulatory medical care: Cost increasing or cost saving?
by Zweifel, Peter
- 1153-1161 Economic evaluation of new drug therapies in terms of improved life quality
by Leu, Robert E.
- 1163-1166 The medical and economic consequences of automation in bacteriology: A case study in a French University Hospital
by Sailly, J. C. & Lebrun, Th. & Vincent, P. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Izard, D. & Leclerc, H. & Arbon, G. & Hassoun, A.
- 1167-1176 Toward a global approach of biochemistry in hospitals
by Boigne, J. M. & Moisdon, J. C. & Tonneau, D.
- 1177-1179 Evaluation of the interest in ordering the leucocyte differential count
by Chantereau, S. & Sultan, C.
- 1181-1185 The informative content of radiography and scintigraphy in the diagnosis of bone metastases after breast cancer
by Sulman, C. & Sailly, J. C. & Demaille, M. C. & Eeckhoudt, L. & Carpentier, P. & Vennin, P. & Lebrun, Th.
- 1187-1192 Limited information, medical entitlements and distributive justice
by Semkow, Brian W.
- 1193-1198 Physicians and medical innovation
by Frost, C. E. B.
- 1199-1202 Ethics and economic appraisals in health care
by Sabatini, Jean
1985, Volume 21, Issue 9
- 957-963 Global perspective on health service financing
by Abel-Smith, Brian
- 965-973 Use of information resources by health professionals: A review of the literature
by Osiobe, Stephen A.
- 975-983 Preventive procedures and practices among working class women: New data and fresh insights
by Pill, Roisin & Stott, Nigel C.H.
- 985-996 Time series analysis of the relationship between unemployment and mortality: A survey of econometric critiques and replications of Brenner's studies
by Wagstaff, Adam
- 997-1006 Stamina in later life
by Colerick, Elizabeth J.
- 1007-1021 Healing and morality: A Javanese example
by Woodward, Mark R.
- 1023-1042 Field testing along a disease gradient: Some geographical dimensions of tuberculosis in Puerto Rico
by Hunter, John M. & Arbona, Sonia
- 1043-1047 Teaching medical students the effects of values and stereotyping on the doctor/patient relationship
by Kurtz, Margot E. & Johnson, Shirley M. & Tomlinson, Thomas & Fiel, Nicholas J.
- 1049-1050 Standing tall against Nicaragua
by Gellhorn, Alfred
- 1051-1051 Letter to the editor
by Light, Donald W.
1985, Volume 21, Issue 8
- 835-848 A sociological conceptualization of trauma
by Mestrovic, Stjepan G.
- 849-855 Reforming health care in Hungary
by Császi, Lajos & Kullberg, Patricia
- 857-863 Coping with a handicapped child: Differences between mothers and fathers
by Schilling, Robert F. & Schinke, Steven Paul & Kirkham, Maura A.
- 865-872 Time budget analysis as a tool for PHC planning (with examples from Ethiopia)
by Ayalew, Solomon
- 873-878 The health of clients referred to social workers in an intake team
by Corney, Roslyn H.
- 879-886 Studies on the traditional herbal anthelmintic chenopodium ambrosioides L.: Ethnopharmacological evaluation and clinical field trials
by Kliks, Michael M.
- 887-898 Social effects of diazepam use: A longitudinal field study
by Caplan, Robert D. & Andrews, Frank M. & Conway, Terry L. & Abbey, Antonia & Abramis, David J. & French, John R. P.
- 899-907 Predictors of dentists' level of knowledge regarding the recommended prophylactic regimen for patients with rheumatic heart disease
by Sadowsky, Donald & Kunzel, Carol & Frankel, Martin
- 909-914 The impact of reading on physicians' nonadherence to recommended standards of medical care
by Cohen, Stuart J. & Weinberger, Morris & Hui, Siu L. & Tierney, William M. & McDonald, Clement J.
- 915-919 Improving the efficiency of patients' comprehension monitoring: A way of increasing patients' participation in general practice consultations
by Robinson, E. J. & Whitfield, M. J.
- 921-921 Introduction
by Leslie, Charles
- 923-930 What caused India's massive community health workers scheme: A sociology of knowledge
by Leslie, Charles
- 931-936 China's impact on American medicine in the seventies: A limited and preliminary inquiry
by McQueen, David V.
- 937-943 From China to Africa: The same impossible synthesis between traditional and Western medicines
by Bibeau, Gilles
- 945-950 The impact of the Chinese medical model on Japan or, how the younger brother comes of age
by Lock, Margaret
1985, Volume 21, Issue 7
- 719-728 Whither the state in Yugoslav health care?
by Parmelee, Donna E.
- 728-730 Whither or wither the state in Yugoslav health care?: Some comparative reflections
by Field, Mark G.
- 730-732 The prescription for Yugoslav medicine
by Milanovic, Vladimir & Stambolovic, Vuk
- 733-740 Time trends and key factors in the choice of one-step or two-step biopsy and surgery for breast cancer
by Polissar, Lincoln & Finley, Mary Lou
- 741-746 The paperless medical record
by Shea, Steven & Margulies, David
- 747-751 Mental health and satisfaction among tax officers
by Cooper, Cary L. & Roden, Jim
- 753-760 The demand for dental care: An assessment
by Yule, Brian & Parkin, David
- 761-770 Heavy users of an emergency department: Psycho-social and medical characteristics, other health care contacts and the effect of a hospital social worker intervention
by Andrén, Kjerstin Genell & Rosenqvist, Urban
- 771-773 Reasons for the disagreements on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures: A proposal for a uniform approach
by Thompson, M. E. & Forbes, W. F.
- 775-783 Maternal sociomedical characteristics and birth weights of firstborns
by Hoff, Charles & Wertelecki, Wladimir & Reyes, Elena & Zansky, Shelley & Dutt, James & Stumpe, Alfred & Till, Derel & Butler, Rose Mary
- 785-797 Children's perceptions of advertisements for cigarettes
by Aitken, P. P. & Leathar, D. S. & O'Hagan, F. J.
- 799-805 Changes in mortality among the elderly Finnish population 1951-1979
by Kivelä, Sirkka-Liisa
- 807-818 How to get well in tzintzuntzan
by Foster, George M.
- 819-823 Smoking among urban Malaysian school children
by Thambypillai, Vimala
- 825-827 More on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures
by Leu, Robert E. & Schaub, Thomas
1985, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 603-613 Health policy and the emerging tobacco reality
by Milio, Nancy
- 615-622 Patient rating of doctors using computers
by Cruickshank, P. J.
- 623-630 Some problems with pro-competition reforms
by Agich, George J. & Begley, Charles E.
- 631-640 A longitudinal study of the reporting of emotional and somatic symptoms during and after pregnancy
by Lips, Hilary M.
- 641-649 Low country fevers: Cultural adaptations to malaria in antebellum South Carolina
by Dubisch, Jill
- 651-653 Preference of hospital employees for work-related outcomes
by Nnadozie, Jonathan & Eldar, Reuben
- 655-665 Female labor force participation and female mortality in Wisconsin 1974-1978
by Passannante, Marian R. & Nathanson, Constance A.
- 667-669 Drink boiled water: A cultural analysis of a health education message
by Nichter, Mark
- 671-683 Menstruation as medicine
by Knight, Chris
- 685-692 Women heal women: Spirit possession and sexual segregation in a Muslim society
by Constantinides, Pamela
- 693-700 Polluting and healing among the Northern Yaka of Zaire
by Devisch, Renaat
- 701-711 The power to pollute and the power to preserve: Perceptions of female power in a Hindu village
by Thompson, Catherine
- 713-714 Vicarious menstruation
by Skultans, Videa S.