Objective and subjective social class gradients for substance use among Mexican adolescents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glendinning, Anthony & Hendry, Leo & Shucksmith, Janet, 1995. "Lifestyle, health and social class in adolescence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 235-248, July.
- Torsheim, Torbjorn & Currie, Candace & Boyce, William & Kalnins, Ilze & Overpeck, Mary & Haugland, Siren, 2004. "Material deprivation and self-rated health: a multilevel study of adolescents from 22 European and North American countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-12, July.
- West, Patrick & Sweeting, Helen, 2004. "Evidence on equalisation in health in youth from the West of Scotland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 13-27, July.
- Glendinning, Anthony & Love, John G. & Hendry, Leo B. & Shucksmith, Janet, 1992. "Adolescence and health inequalities: Extensions to macintyre and west," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 679-687, September.
- Tuinstra, Jolanda & Groothoff, Johan W. & van den Heuvel, Wim J. A. & Post, Doeke, 1998. "Socio-economic differences in health risk behavior in adolescence: Do they exist?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 67-74, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.101295_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- West, Patrick, 1997. "Health inequalities in the early years: Is there equalisation in youth?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 833-858, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavic Simetin, Ivana & Kern, Josipa & Kuzman, Marina & Pförtner, Timo-Kolja, 2013. "Inequalities in Croatian pupils' risk behaviors associated to socioeconomic environment at school and area level: A multilevel approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 154-161.
- Nobles, Jenna & Weintraub, Miranda Ritterman & Adler, Nancy E., 2013. "Subjective socioeconomic status and health: Relationships reconsidered," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 58-66.
- Alexander Miething, 2013. "The Relevance of Objective and Subjective Social Position for Self-Rated Health: A Combined Approach for the Swedish Context," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 161-173, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMexico Smoking Drinking Drug use Socioeconomic status (SES) Global health Poverty Subjective social status Adolescents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:68:y:2009:i:10:p:1843-1851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.