Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2012, Volume 391, Issue 3
- 731-739 The “S” curve relationship between export diversity and economic size of countries
by Hu, Lunchao & Tian, Kailan & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Jiang
- 740-749 Research on the relationship between the multifractality and long memory of realized volatility in the SSECI
by Jia, Zhanliang & Cui, Meilan & Li, Handong
- 750-759 Continuous time Black–Scholes equation with transaction costs in subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime
by Wang, Jun & Liang, Jin-Rong & Lv, Long-Jin & Qiu, Wei-Yuan & Ren, Fu-Yao
- 760-766 Timing matters in foreign exchange markets
by Hirata, Yoshito & Aihara, Kazuyuki
- 767-778 The rank-size scaling law and entropy-maximizing principle
by Chen, Yanguang
- 779-791 Modeling ternary mixtures by mean-field theory of polyelectrolytes: Coupled Ginzburg–Landau and Swift–Hohenberg equations
by Morales, M.A. & Rojas, J.F. & Torres, I. & Rubio, E.
- 792-798 The law of the leading digits and the world religions
by Mir, T.A.
- 799-808 Structured information in sparse-code metric neural networks
by Dominguez, David & González, Mario & Rodríguez, Francisco B. & Serrano, Eduardo & Erichsen, R. & Theumann, W.K.
- 809-818 Discriminating geoelectrical signals measured in seismic and aseismic areas by using Ito models
by Telesca, Luciano & Czechowski, Zbigniew
- 819-827 The influence of connectivity on the firing rate in a neuronal network with electrical and chemical synapses
by Iarosz, K.C. & Batista, A.M. & Viana, R.L. & Lopes, S.R. & Caldas, I.L. & Penna, T.J.P.
- 828-833 Monomer–dimer model on a scale-free small-world network
by Zhang, Zhongzhi & Sheng, Yibin & Jiang, Qiang
- 834-842 Synchronization in lattice-embedded scale-free networks
by Tauro, Carolina B. & Tamarit, Francisco A. & Gleiser, Pablo M.
- 843-848 Model architecture for associative memory in a neural network of spiking neurons
by Agnes, Everton J. & Erichsen, Rubem & Brunnet, Leonardo G.
- 849-853 Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks
by Kovářík, Jaromír & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Espinosa, María Paz & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni
- 854-865 Modularity functions maximization with nonnegative relaxation facilitates community detection in networks
by Jiang, Jonathan Q. & McQuay, Lisa J.
- 866-871 Efficient and robust routing on scale-free networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Zhou, Si-Yuan & Wang, Kai & Zhang, Yi-Feng & Pei, Wen-Jiang
- 872-879 Self-organized network design by link survivals and shortcuts
by Hayashi, Yukio & Meguro, Yuki
- 880-886 On topological properties of the octahedral Koch network
by Chen, Renxia & Fu, Xinchu & Wu, Qingchu
- 887-894 On structural properties of scale-free networks with finite size
by Ou, Ruiqiu & Yang, Jianmei
- 895-904 Efficient packet routing strategy in complex networks
by Kawamoto, Hiroki & Igarashi, Akito
- 905-916 Network analysis of transmembrane protein structures
by Emerson, I. Arnold & Gothandam, K.M.
- 917-924 Epidemic dynamics behavior in some bus transport networks
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Wang, Bo & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang
2012, Volume 391, Issue 1
- 1-7 A simple combinatorial method to describe particle retention time in random media with applications in chromatography
by da Silva, Roberto & Lamb, Luis C. & Lima, Eder C. & Dupont, Jairton
- 8-14 Analytical solution of axi-symmetrical lattice Boltzmann model for cylindrical Couette flows
by An, Hongyan & Zhang, Chuhua & Meng, Jianping & Zhang, Yonghao
- 15-20 The BTW mechanism on a self-similar image of a square: A path to unexpected exponents
by Shapoval, A.B. & Shnirman, M.G.
- 21-28 Maximum entropy in a nonlinear system with a 1/f power spectrum
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 29-34 Effective-field theory on the kinetic spin-1 Blume–Capel model
by Shi, Xiaoling & Wei, Guozhu
- 35-41 Thermal entanglement in the Heisenberg XXZ model with Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Li, Sha-Sha & Ren, Ting-Qi & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Liu, Kai
- 42-55 Causality and the entropy–complexity plane: Robustness and missing ordinal patterns
by Rosso, Osvaldo A. & Carpi, Laura C. & Saco, Patricia M. & Gómez Ravetti, Martín & Plastino, Angelo & Larrondo, Hilda A.
- 56-61 Entropy production in Cu–Fe–Ni alloys — The bi-velocity method
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 62-77 Information theory and renormalization group flows
by Apenko, S.M.
- 78-81 Classical trajectories: A powerful tool for solving tunneling problems
by Sels, Dries & Brosens, Fons & Magnus, Wim
- 82-86 Reconciling phase diffusion and Hartree–Fock approximation in condensate systems
by Giorgi, Gian Luca & de Pasquale, Ferdinando
- 87-92 A small-world network derived from the deterministic uniform recursive tree
by Lu, Zhe-Ming & Guo, Shi-Ze
- 93-99 A novel graphical representation of proteins and its application
by He, Ping-an & Wei, Jinzhou & Yao, Yuhua & Tie, Zhixin
- 100-106 Nested feedback loops in gene regulation
by Mengel, Benedicte & Krishna, Sandeep & Jensen, Mogens H. & Trusina, Ala
- 107-112 Spatiotemporal evolution in a (2+1)-dimensional chemotaxis model
by Banerjee, Santo & Misra, Amar P. & Rondoni, L.
- 113-124 A mechanism for pattern formation in dynamic populations by the effect of gregarious instinct
by Mangioni, Sergio E.
- 125-131 The elimination of hierarchy in a completely cyclic competition system
by Li, Yongming & Dong, Linrong & Yang, Guangcan
- 132-141 A model of partial differential equations for HIV propagation in lymph nodes
by Marinho, E.B.S. & Bacelar, F.S. & Andrade, R.F.S.
- 142-146 Population persistence in weakly-coupled sinks
by Pamplona da Silva, D.J. & Kraenkel, R.A.
- 147-155 The near-extreme density of intraday log-returns
by Politi, Mauro & Millot, Nicolas & Chakraborti, Anirban
- 156-169 The use of the Hurst exponent to investigate the global maximum of the Warsaw Stock Exchange WIG20 index
by Domino, Krzysztof
- 170-179 Detecting switching points using asymmetric detrended fluctuation analysis
by Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Miranda, José G.V. & Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Andrade, Roberto F.S.
- 180-186 Leverage bubble
by Yan, Wanfeng & Woodard, Ryan & Sornette, Didier
- 187-208 Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis
by Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula
- 209-216 The level crossing and inverse statistic analysis of German stock market index (DAX) and daily oil price time series
by Shayeganfar, F. & Hölling, M. & Peinke, J. & Reza Rahimi Tabar, M.
- 217-230 The Full Strategy Minority Game
by Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier
- 231-247 Relating statistical moments and entropy in the stable boundary layer
by Quan, L. & Ferrero, E. & Hu, F.
- 248-263 Anticipation effect in pedestrian dynamics: Modeling and experiments
by Suma, Yushi & Yanagisawa, Daichi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 264-277 From invasion percolation to flow in rock fracture networks
by Wettstein, Salomon J. & Wittel, Falk K. & Araújo, Nuno A.M. & Lanyon, Bill & Herrmann, Hans J.
- 278-284 A study of the x4 model in the Tsallis nonextensive statistics
by Ishihara, Masamichi
- 285-290 A matrix method for finding last common nodes in an origin-based traffic assignment problem
by Gao, Liang & Si, Bingfeng & Yang, Xiaobao & Sun, Huijun & Gao, Ziyou
- 291-299 Simulation of space acquisition process of pedestrians using Proxemic Floor Field Model
by Ezaki, Takahiro & Yanagisawa, Daichi & Ohtsuka, Kazumichi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 300-306 Analysis of electromagnetic pre-seismic emissions using Fisher information and Tsallis entropy
by Potirakis, S.M. & Minadakis, G. & Eftaxias, K.
- 307-316 A continuous distance model (CDM) for the single-file pedestrian movement considering step frequency and length
by Fang, Zhi-Ming & Song, Wei-Guo & Liu, Xuan & Lv, Wei & Ma, Jian & Xiao, Xia
- 317-327 Opinion dynamics as a movement in a bistable potential
by Nyczka, Piotr & Cisło, Jerzy & Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna
- 328-336 Phase diagrams on an unsignalized intersection for the cases of different maximum velocities of vehicles
by Li, Qi-Lang & Wang, Bing-Hong & Liu, Mu-Ren
- 337-342 Group chase and escape with conversion from targets to chasers
by Nishi, Ryosuke & Kamimura, Atsushi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro & Ohira, Toru
- 343-361 Community structure in the United Nations General Assembly
by Macon, Kevin T. & Mucha, Peter J. & Porter, Mason A.
- 362-370 Traffic gridlock on complex networks
by Mendes, G.A. & da Silva, L.R. & Herrmann, H.J.
- 371-378 Surveying network community structure in the hidden metric space
by Ma, Lili & Jiang, Xin & Wu, Kaiyuan & Zhang, Zhanli & Tang, Shaoting & Zheng, Zhiming
- 379-387 Analysis of the impact degree distribution in metabolic networks using branching process approximation
by Takemoto, Kazuhiro & Tamura, Takeyuki & Cong, Yang & Ching, Wai-Ki & Vert, Jean-Philippe & Akutsu, Tatsuya
- 388-400 Mathematical inequalities for some divergences
by Furuichi, Shigeru & Mitroi, Flavia-Corina
- 401-409 Partial entropy creation of a two-level atom with intrinsic decoherence
by Zidan, Nour
- 410-413 Effect upon universal order of Hubble expansion
by Frieden, B.R. & Plastino, A. & Plastino, A.R.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 23
- 4057-4072 Effects of coarse-graining on the scaling behavior of long-range correlated and anti-correlated signals
by Xu, Yinlin & Ma, Qianli D.Y. & Schmitt, Daniel T. & Bernaola-Galván, Pedro & Ivanov, Plamen Ch.
- 4073-4086 On a Markov chain model for population growth subject to rare catastrophic events
by Huillet, Thierry E.
- 4087-4094 Scaling laws in the diffusion limited aggregation of persistent random walkers
by Nogueira, Isadora R. & Alves, Sidiney G. & Ferreira, Silvio C.
- 4095-4104 Critical parameters for measuring angles of stability in natural granular materials
by Arias García, Pablo A. & Uñac, Rodolfo O. & Vidales, Ana M. & Lizcano, Arcesio
- 4105-4113 First-order phase transition of triangulated surfaces on a spherical core
by Koibuchi, Hiroshi
- 4114-4123 Consensus analysis and design for high-order linear swarm systems with time-varying delays
by Xi, Jianxiang & Shi, Zongying & Zhong, Yisheng
- 4124-4130 Empirical test of the origin of Zipf’s law in growing social networks
by Zhang, Qunzhi & Sornette, Didier
- 4131-4143 Nontrivial properties of heat flow: Analytical study of some anharmonic lattice microscopic models
by Pereira, Emmanuel
- 4144-4151 Multifractality in charged pion production at a few GeV/n
by Bhattacharyya, Swarnapratim & Ghosh, Dipak & Deb, Argha
- 4152-4159 Worm spreading with immunization: An interplay of spreading and immunity time scales
by Peltomäki, Matti & Ovaska, Markus & Alava, Mikko
- 4160-4173 Competing binary and k-tuple interactions on a Cayley tree of arbitrary order
by Ganikhodjaev, Nasir & Uğuz, Selman
- 4174-4183 Dynamic Monte Carlo simulation of the NO+H2 reaction on Pt(100): TPR spectra
by Álvarez-Falcón, L. & Alas, S.J. & Vicente, L.
- 4184-4191 The influence of nonmonotonic synchronized flow branch in a cellular automaton traffic flow model
by Jin, Cheng-Jie & Wang, Wei
- 4192-4197 Model for domain wall avalanches in ferromagnetic thin films
by Buceta, R.C. & Muraca, D.
- 4198-4202 On generalized fractional Cattaneo’s equations
by Fernandez-Anaya, G. & Valdes-Parada, F.J. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 4203-4209 Monte Carlo simulation of the two-dimensional Potts model using nonextensive statistics
by Boer, Attila
- 4210-4218 A model for simulation of crowd behaviour in the evacuation from a smoke-filled compartment
by Yuan, Weifeng & Tan, Kang Hai
- 4219-4226 Asymptotically stable equilibrium and limit cycles in the Rock–Paper–Scissors game in a population of players with complex personalities
by Platkowski, Tadeusz & Zakrzewski, Jan
- 4227-4235 The coevolutionary ultimatum game on different network topologies
by Deng, Lili & Tang, Wansheng & Zhang, Jianxiong
- 4236-4243 Optional contributions have positive effects for volunteering public goods games
by Song, Qi-Qing & Li, Zhen-Peng & Fu, Chang-He & Wang, Lai-Sheng
- 4244-4250 Lifetime and fitness: Life process in spatial prisoner’s dilemma games
by Li, Zhi-Hua
- 4251-4259 A copula approach on the dynamics of statistical dependencies in the US stock market
by Münnix, Michael C. & Schäfer, Rudi
- 4260-4272 A copula–multifractal volatility hedging model for CSI 300 index futures
by Wei, Yu & Wang, Yudong & Huang, Dengshi
- 4273-4285 Shape of growth-rate distribution determines the type of Non-Gibrat’s Property
by Ishikawa, Atushi & Fujimoto, Shouji & Mizuno, Takayuki
- 4286-4292 Multifractal analysis of the Korean agricultural market
by Kim, Hongseok & Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Seunghwan
- 4293-4303 The universal macroscopic statistics and phase transitions of rank distributions
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 4304-4316 Characterizing multi-scale self-similar behavior and non-statistical properties of fluctuations in financial time series
by Ghosh, Sayantan & Manimaran, P. & Panigrahi, Prasanta K.
- 4317-4324 Structural changes and volatility transmission in crude oil markets
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Cheong, Chongcheul & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 4325-4331 Socioeconomic implications of donation distributions
by Wu, Yajing & Guo, Jinzhong & Chen, Qinghua & Wang, Yougui
- 4332-4339 Note on log-periodic description of 2008 financial crash
by Bolonek-Lason, Katarzyna & Kosinski, Piotr
- 4340-4346 Proportionate vs disproportionate distribution of wealth of two individuals in a tempered Paretian ensemble
by Oshanin, G. & Holovatch, Yu. & Schehr, G.
- 4347-4354 Pulsation of the growth rate of output and technology
by Pokrovskii, Vladimir N.
- 4355-4369 Lending sociodynamics and economic instability
by Hawkins, Raymond J.
- 4370-4378 An almost linear stochastic map related to the particle system models of social sciences
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 4379-4387 Subordinated α-stable Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process as a tool for financial data description
by Janczura, Joanna & Orzeł, Sebastian & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 4388-4395 Modified detrended fluctuation analysis based on empirical mode decomposition for the characterization of anti-persistent processes
by Qian, Xi-Yuan & Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 4396-4402 Ising type models applied to Geophysics and high frequency market data
by Mariani, M.C. & Bezdek, P. & Serpa, L. & Florescu, I.
- 4403-4410 Intra-group and inter-group trading differentiation analysis: A new approach for detecting the effect of trading volume on stock market fluctuations
by Bolgorian, Meysam
- 4411-4425 On finite truncation of infinite shot noise series representation of tempered stable laws
by Imai, Junichi & Kawai, Reiichiro
- 4426-4432 The influence of liquidity on informational efficiency: The case of the Thai Stock Market
by Bariviera, Aurelio Fernández
- 4433-4444 Power law distribution in high frequency financial data? An econometric analysis
by Todorova, Lora & Vogt, Bodo
- 4445-4450 A model for the contagion and herding
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 4451-4458 On the use of information theory for detecting upper limb motor dysfunction: An application to Parkinson’s disease
by de Oliveira, M. Elias & Menegaldo, L.L. & Lucarelli, P. & Andrade, B.L.B. & Büchler, P.
- 4459-4465 Improved extremal optimization for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem
by Chen, Yu-Wang & Zhu, Yao-Jia & Yang, Gen-Ke & Lu, Yong-Zai
- 4466-4485 An empirical study of common traffic congestion features based on traffic data measured in the USA, the UK, and Germany
by Rehborn, Hubert & Klenov, Sergey L. & Palmer, Jochen
- 4486-4493 Negative ratings play a positive role in information filtering
by Zeng, Wei & Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Lü, Linyuan & Zhou, Tao
- 4494-4501 Complex motion of shuttle buses in a transportation system reducing energy consumption
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 4502-4513 The influence of tie strength on evolutionary games on networks: An empirical investigation
by Buesser, Pierre & Peña, Jorge & Pestelacci, Enea & Tomassini, Marco
- 4514-4521 Corruption and stock market development: A quantitative approach
by Bolgorian, Meysam
- 4522-4527 Tour time in a two-route traffic system controlled by signals
by Nagatani, Takashi & Naito, Yuichi
- 4528-4534 Modeling the effects of social impact on epidemic spreading in complex networks
by Ni, Shunjiang & Weng, Wenguo & Zhang, Hui
- 4535-4542 Parity effect of the initial capital based on Parrondo’s games and the quantum interpretation
by Wang, Lu & Xie, Neng-gang & Zhu, Yong-fei & Ye, Ye & Meng, Rui
- 4543-4548 Impact of heterogeneous human activities on epidemic spreading
by Yang, Zimo & Cui, Ai-Xiang & Zhou, Tao
- 4549-4554 Liquid crystal films on curved surfaces: An entropic sampling study
by Jayasri, D. & Sairam, T. & Murthy, K.P.N. & Sastry, V.S.S.
- 4555-4561 Dissolution of traffic jam via additional local interactions
by Lee, Hyun Keun & Kim, Beom Jun
- 4562-4570 Networked analysis of the Shanghai subway network, in China
by Zhang, Jianhua & Xu, Xiaoming & Hong, Liu & Wang, Shuliang & Fei, Qi
- 4571-4576 Disease spreading on fitness-rewired complex networks
by Yoo, Jaewan & Lee, J.S. & Kahng, B.
- 4577-4587 Generating random graphs with tunable clustering coefficients
by Heath, Lenwood S. & Parikh, Nidhi
- 4588-4595 Synchronizability of dynamical scale-free networks subject to random errors
by Jalili, Mahdi
- 4596-4601 Connectivity recovery of multi-agent systems based on connecting neighbor set
by Zhang, Jianhua & Wu, Zhihai & Hong, Liu & Xu, Xiaoming
- 4602-4609 Enhancement of cooperation in prisoner’s dilemma game on weighted lattices
by Xia, Cheng-yi & Ma, Zhi-qin & Wang, Yi-ling & Wang, Jin-song & Chen, Zeng-qiang
- 4610-4620 Enhancing robustness and synchronizability of networks homogenizing their degree distribution
by Mishkovski, Igor & Righero, Marco & Biey, Mario & Kocarev, Ljupco
- 4621-4626 Changing motif distributions in complex networks by manipulating rich-club connections
by Xu, Xiao-Ke & Zhang, Jie & Li, Ping & Small, Michael
- 4627-4635 Diversity of social ties in scientific collaboration networks
by Shi, Quan & Xu, Bo & Xu, Xiaomin & Xiao, Yanghua & Wang, Wei & Wang, Hengshan
- 4636-4651 On the degree distribution of projected networks mapped from bipartite networks
by Nacher, J.C. & Akutsu, T.
- 4652-4659 Formal versus self-organised knowledge systems: A network approach
by Masucci, A.P.
- 4660-4672 Bus transport network model with ideal n-depth clique network topology
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Sun, Bao & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang
- 4673-4683 On the concepts of complex networks to quantify the difficulty in finding the way out of labyrinths
by Amancio, D.R. & Oliveira, O.N. & Costa, L. da F.
- 4684-4691 Rethinking failure and attack tolerance assessment in complex networks
by Ghedini, Cinara G. & Ribeiro, Carlos H.C.
- 4692-4701 An electrical betweenness approach for vulnerability assessment of power grids considering the capacity of generators and load
by Wang, Kai & Zhang, Bu-han & Zhang, Zhe & Yin, Xiang-gen & Wang, Bo
- 4702-4712 Inferring an optimal Fisher measure
by Flego, S.P. & Plastino, A. & Plastino, A.R.
- 4713-4718 Decoherence-free subspaces of anyon states
by Shen, Yao & Wang, Chuan & Long, Gui Lu
- 4719-4726 Dynamical quantum Fisher information in the Ising model
by Xiong, Heng-Na & Wang, Xiaoguang
2011, Volume 390, Issue 21
- 3627-3636 Generalized Langevin equation with a three parameter Mittag-Leffler noise
by Sandev, Trifce & Tomovski, Živorad & Dubbeldam, Johan L.A.
- 3637-3644 A modified soft-core fluid model for the direct correlation function of the square-shoulder and square-well fluids
by Guillén-Escamilla, I. & Schöll-Paschinger, E. & Castañeda-Priego, R.
- 3645-3661 Derivation of constitutive data for flowing fluids from comparable data for quiescent fluids
by Brenner, Howard
- 3662-3669 Non-Gaussian noise- and system-size-induced coherence resonance of calcium oscillations in an array of coupled cells
by Gong, Yubing
- 3670-3678 Multifractal Fourier detrended cross-correlation analysis of traffic signals
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing & Chen, Gang
- 3679-3686 Comparison of thermodynamic characteristics in the ordinary quantum and classical approaches
by Sakhnovich, Lev
- 3687-3692 Effect of entropic stochastic resonance in a confined structure driven by square-wave signal
by Guo, Feng & Cheng, Xiao-Feng & Li, Heng
- 3693-3696 Universality of efficiency of an unsteady-state heat engine at maximum instantaneous power
by Wang, Xian-Zhi
- 3697-3703 Compensation temperature in a cylindrical Ising nanowire (or nanotube)
by Kaneyoshi, T.
- 3704-3709 A note on fractional linear pure birth and pure death processes in epidemic models
by Garra, Roberto & Polito, Federico
- 3710-3718 Simulation for influence of train failure on railway traffic flow and research on train operation adjusting strategies using cellular automata
by Zhang, San-Tong & Chen, Yi-Chuan
- 3719-3726 An evolution model of complex systems with simultaneous cooperation and competition
by Xu, Xiu-Lian & Fu, Chun-Hua & Chang, Hui & He, Da-Ren
- 3727-3731 Locating invariant tori for a family of two-dimensional Hamiltonian mappings
by de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 3732-3741 Physical complexity of variable length symbolic sequences
by Briscoe, Gerard & De Wilde, Philippe
- 3742-3753 Myopic random walkers and exclusion processes: Single and multispecies
by Landman, Kerry A. & Fernando, Anthony E.
- 3754-3766 A study of correlations between crude oil spot and futures markets: A rolling sample test
by Liu, Li & Wan, Jieqiu
- 3767-3781 Semi-Markov regime switching interest rate models and minimal entropy measure
by Hunt, Julien & Devolder, Pierre
- 3782-3793 From microscopic taxation and redistribution models to macroscopic income distributions
by Bertotti, Maria Letizia & Modanese, Giovanni
- 3794-3805 Analytical representation of stock and stock-indexes returns: Non-Gaussian random walks with various jump laws
by Romanovsky, M.Yu. & Vidov, P.V.
- 3806-3814 A new approach to quantify power-law cross-correlation and its application to commodity markets
by He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shu-Peng
- 3815-3825 A multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of trading behavior of individual and institutional traders in Tehran stock market
by Bolgorian, Meysam & Raei, Reza
- 3826-3834 Self-similarity and network perspective of the Chinese fund market
by Deng, Weibing & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu & Wang, Qiuping A.
- 3835-3841 Network analysis of a financial market based on genuine correlation and threshold method
by Namaki, A. & Shirazi, A.H. & Raei, R. & Jafari, G.R.
- 3842-3854 Dependence structure of the commodity and stock markets, and relevant multi-spread strategy
by Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Sehyun & Jo, Yong Hwan & Kim, Soo Yong
- 3855-3869 Study of fully developed wind wave spectrum by application of quantum statistics
by Wen, Fan
- 3870-3875 The blogosphere as an excitable social medium: Richter’s and Omori’s Law in media coverage
by Klimek, Peter & Bayer, Werner & Thurner, Stefan
- 3876-3887 Effect of initial concentration and spatial heterogeneity of active agent distribution on opinion dynamics
by Balankin, Alexander S. & Martínez Cruz, Miguel Ángel & Martínez, Alfredo Trejo
- 3888-3893 Nearly frictionless transport of solid helium-4 at higher temperature regime
by Chu, Kwang-Hua W.
- 3894-3914 Geographical influences of an emerging network of gang rivalries
by Hegemann, Rachel A. & Smith, Laura M. & Barbaro, Alethea B.T. & Bertozzi, Andrea L. & Reid, Shannon E. & Tita, George E.
- 3915-3921 Effects of density of infected population to the spreading of HIV epidemic in communities
by Mukwembi, Simon
- 3922-3931 Built-up structure criticality
by Vašata, Daniel & Exner, Pavel & Šeba, Petr
- 3932-3937 Transport properties and current inversion by white Gaussian noise in a coupled ratchet model
by Fendrik, A.J. & Reale, M. & Romanelli, L.
- 3938-3943 Chinese family name distributions in multiple scales
by Chen, Jiawei & Chen, Liujun & Liu, Yan & Wang, Dahui & Wang, Yougui
- 3944-3954 Accidental politicians: How randomly selected legislators can improve parliament efficiency
by Pluchino, Alessandro & Garofalo, Cesare & Rapisarda, Andrea & Spagano, Salvatore & Caserta, Maurizio
- 3955-3961 Attenuation of the depolarizing field in a thin film model relaxor
by Marqués, Manuel I. & Aragó, Carmen
- 3962-3969 Dynamics on spatial networks and the effect of distance coarse graining
by Zeng, An & Zhou, Dong & Hu, Yanqing & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru
- 3970-3981 Social networks: Evolving graphs with memory dependent edges
by Grindrod, Peter & Parsons, Mark
- 3982-3988 The effect of packet lifetime on scale-free network information traffic
by Du, Wen-Bo & Cao, Xian-Bin & Chen, Cai-Long & Yan, Gang
- 3989-3995 Effects of the underlying topology on perturbation spreading in the Axelrod model for cultural dissemination
by Kim, Yup & Cho, Minsoo & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 3996-4001 Pathlength scaling in graphs with incomplete navigational information
by Lee, Sang Hoon & Holme, Petter
- 4002-4011 Estimation of network structures only from spike sequences
by Kuroda, Kaori & Ashizawa, Tohru & Ikeguchi, Tohru
- 4012-4026 A weighted local-world evolving network model with aging nodes
by Wen, Guanghui & Duan, Zhisheng & Chen, Guanrong & Geng, Xianmin
- 4027-4033 The effect of hub nodes on the community structure in scale-free networks
by Wang, Yang & Hu, Yanqing & Di, Zengru & Fan, Ying
- 4034-4037 Self-organized scale-free networks generated via Merging-and-Creation dynamics with preferential attachment
by Yook, Soon-Hyung & Park, Juyong
- 4038-4044 Dynamic stability and thermodynamic characterization in an enzymatic reaction at the single molecule level
by Santillán, Moisés
- 4045-4055 Controlling statistical properties of a Cooper pair box interacting with a nanomechanical resonator
by Valverde, C. & Avelar, A.T. & Baseia, B.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 20
- 3189-3203 The growth statistics of Zipfian ensembles: Beyond Heaps’ law
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 3204-3215 The random field Ising model with an asymmetric and anisotropic bimodal probability distribution
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 3216-3244 Steady-state heat conduction in quiescent fluids: Incompleteness of the Navier–Stokes–Fourier equations
by Brenner, Howard
- 3245-3261 Microphase separation in polydisperse miktoarm star copolymers
by Aliev, M.A. & Kuzminyh, N.Yu.
- 3262-3266 Stochastic resonance, reverse-resonance and stochastic multi-resonance in an underdamped quartic double-well potential with noise and delay
by Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 3267-3274 An interplay model for authorities’ actions and rumor spreading in emergency event
by Huo, Liang-an & Huang, Peiqing & Fang, Xing
- 3275-3282 Dynamic properties in an endoreversible Curzon–Ahlborn engine using a van der Waals gas as working substance
by Páez-Hernández, R. & Ladino-Luna, D. & Portillo-Díaz, P.
- 3283-3289 Dynamic phase transitions in the kinetic spin-1 Blume–Capel model on the Bethe lattice
by Deviren, Seyma Akkaya & Albayrak, Erhan
- 3290-3307 Quasi-stationary chaotic states in multi-dimensional Hamiltonian systems
by Antonopoulos, Ch. & Bountis, T. & Basios, V.
- 3308-3316 Simultaneous establishing of stationary growth rate and composition of supercritical droplets at isothermal binary condensation in the diffusion-controlled regime
by Kuchma, Anatoly E. & Shchekin, Alexander K. & Kuni, Fedor M.
- 3317-3319 On the BCH formula of Rezek and Kosloff
by Naudts, Jan & O’Kelly de Galway, Winny
- 3320-3328 Theoretical study of the decaying convective turbulence in a shear-buoyancy PBL
by Kipper, C.J. & Goulart, A. & Degrazia, G. & Vilhena, M.T. & Soares, P.M.
- 3329-3336 Modeling of the non-equilibrium effects by high electric fields in small semiconductor devices
by Rossani, A.
- 3337-3347 Boundary correlation functions of the six and nineteen vertex models with domain wall boundary conditions
by Motegi, Kohei
- 3348-3353 Time-dependent Ginzburg–Landau equation in a car-following model considering the driver’s physical delay
by Ge, Hong-xia & Meng, Xiang-pei & Cheng, Rong-jun & Lo, Siu-Ming