Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2010, Volume 389, Issue 7
- 1329-1345 Solutions to a reduced Poisson–Nernst–Planck system and determination of reaction rates
by Li, Bo & Lu, Benzhuo & Wang, Zhongming & McCammon, J. Andrew
- 1346-1370 Dressed particles from the star-unitary transformation: Markovian dynamics
by Tay, B.A. & Ordóñez, G.
- 1371-1379 Thermodynamics of Bose–Einstein gas trapped in D-dimensional quartic potentials
by Karabulut, Elife Ö. & Koyuncu, Mustafa & Tomak, Mehmet
- 1380-1390 Dynamical pair correlations of classical and quantum fluids perturbed with weak long-range forces
by Høye, J.S.
- 1391-1399 Berezinskii–Kosterlitz–Thouless phase transition of 2D dilute generalized XY model
by Sun, Yun-Zhou & Liang, Jian-Chu & Xu, Si-Liu & Yi, Lin
- 1400-1404 Temperature random walk sampling of protein configurations
by Hansmann, Ulrich H.E.
- 1405-1411 An analytic approach to the measurement of nestedness in bipartite networks
by Araujo, Aderaldo I.L. & Corso, Gilberto & Almeida, Adriana M. & Lewinsohn, Thomas M.
- 1412-1424 A model for mesoscale patterns in motile populations
by Simpson, Matthew J. & Landman, Kerry A. & Hughes, Barry D. & Fernando, Anthony E.
- 1425-1433 Long memory volatility in Chinese stock markets
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Cheong, Chongcheul & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 1434-1444 Multifractal spectrum analysis of nonlinear dynamical mechanisms in China’s agricultural futures markets
by Chen, Shu-Peng & He, Ling-Yun
- 1445-1454 A dynamic mathematical test of international property securities bubbles and crashes
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Zheng, Xian & Wang, Hui
- 1455-1463 Scaling of Lévy–Student processes
by Grothe, Oliver & Schmidt, Rafael
- 1464-1470 Wealth condensation in a Barabasi–Albert network
by Vázquez-Montejo, J. & Huerta-Quintanilla, R. & Rodríguez-Achach, M.
- 1471-1479 Self organization of social hierarchy and clusters in a challenging society with free random walks
by Fujie, Ryo & Odagaki, Takashi
- 1480-1488 Outer synchronization between two nonidentical networks with circumstance noise
by Wang, Guanjun & Cao, Jinde & Lu, Jianquan
- 1493-1500 Advanced modularity-specialized label propagation algorithm for detecting communities in networks
by Liu, X. & Murata, T.
2010, Volume 389, Issue 6
- 1159-1172 Generalized statistics variational perturbation approximation using q-deformed calculus
by Venkatesan, R.C. & Plastino, A.
- 1173-1177 Dynamics of uniform quantum gases, II: Magnetic susceptibility
by Bosse, J. & Pathak, K.N. & Singh, G.S.
- 1178-1188 Effects of surface size on minimalistic stochastic models for the catalytic CO oxidation
by Pineda, M. & Imbihl, R. & Schimansky-Geier, L.
- 1189-1196 Effects of time-delay in stationary properties of a logistic growth model with correlated noises
by Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 1197-1207 Dynamics of Gompertzian tumour growth under environmental fluctuations
by Sahoo, S. & Sahoo, A. & Shearer, S.F.C.
- 1208-1214 Asymmetric volatility, volatility clustering, and herding agents with a borrowing constraint
by Yamamoto, Ryuichi
- 1215-1222 Uncertainty about fundamentals and herding behavior in the FOREX market
by Kaltwasser, Pablo Rovira
- 1223-1229 A social network model of investment behaviour in the stock market
by Bakker, L. & Hare, W. & Khosravi, H. & Ramadanovic, B.
- 1230-1238 Constrained information minority game: How was the night at El Farol?
by Lustosa, Bernardo C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O.
- 1239-1252 Pattern synchrony in electrical signals related to earthquake activity
by Hernández-Pérez, R. & Guzmán-Vargas, L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Angulo-Brown, F.
- 1253-1258 Reliability evaluation of a revised stochastic flow network with uncertain minimum time
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 1259-1264 Collaborative filtering with diffusion-based similarity on tripartite graphs
by Shang, Ming-Sheng & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhou, Tao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 1265-1272 Statistical properties of weighted complex networks characterized by metaweights
by Furuya, Shuhei & Yakubo, Kousuke
- 1273-1280 The evolutionary public goods game on scale-free networks with heterogeneous investment
by Cao, Xian-Bin & Du, Wen-Bo & Rong, Zhi-Hai
- 1281-1285 Cascading failure in Watts–Strogatz small-world networks
by Xia, Yongxiang & Fan, Jin & Hill, David
- 1286-1295 Effects of nonlinear degradation of protein on the oscillatory dynamics in a simple gene regulatory network
by Zhang, Fengpan & Lu, Jinrui & Liu, Zhiguang & Chen, Aimin & Shen, Jianwei
2010, Volume 389, Issue 5
- 909-920 Fractional calculus approach to the statistical characterization of random variables and vectors
by Cottone, Giulio & Di Paola, Mario & Metzler, Ralf
- 921-935 Macroscopic properties of fractured porous media
by Sangare, D. & Thovert, J.-F. & Adler, P.M.
- 936-944 Cauchy flights in confining potentials
by Garbaczewski, Piotr
- 945-950 Critical exponents for Fréedericskz transition in nematics between concentric cylinders
by de Souza, R. Teixeira & Dias, J.C. & Mendes, R.S. & Evangelista, L.R.
- 951-969 A statistical-mechanical theory of slow dynamics near the glass transition
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 970-980 Computation of energy exchanges by combining information theory and a key thermodynamic relation: Physical applications
by Curado, E.M.F. & Nobre, F.D. & Plastino, A.
- 981-992 Rényi and Tsallis entropies for incomplete or overcomplete systems of events
by Campos, Diógenes
- 993-1001 Intermediate statistics as a consequence of deformed algebra
by Lavagno, A. & Narayana Swamy, P.
- 1002-1008 Anderson transition in 1D systems with spatial disorder
by Benhenni, Rabah & Senouci, Khaled & Bouamrane, Rachid & Zekri, Nouredine
- 1009-1020 Suppressing Fermi acceleration in a two-dimensional non-integrable time-dependent oval-shaped billiard with inelastic collisions
by Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 1021-1040 Escape of stars from gravitational clusters in the Chandrasekhar model
by Lemou, Mohammed & Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 1041-1054 Dynamics of market structure driven by the degree of consumer’s rationality
by Yanagita, Tatsuo & Onozaki, Tamotsu
- 1055-1064 Jump point detection for real estate investment success
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Yu, Carisa K.W. & Ip, Wai-Cheung
- 1065-1070 Individual popularity and activity in online social systems
by Hu, Haibo & Han, Dingyi & Wang, Xiaofan
- 1071-1076 Enhanced cooperation and harmonious population in an evolutionary N-person snowdrift game
by Ji, M. & Xu, C. & Zheng, Da-Fang & Hui, P.M.
- 1077-1089 Kinetic theory of situated agents applied to pedestrian flow in a corridor
by Rangel-Huerta, A. & Muñoz-Meléndez, A.
- 1090-1098 Cooperation and charity in spatial public goods game under different strategy update rules
by Li, Yixiao & Jin, Xiaogang & Su, Xianchuang & Kong, Fansheng & Peng, Chengbin
- 1099-1104 Evolutionary public goods games on scale-free networks with unequal payoff allocation mechanism
by Zhang, Haifeng & Yang, Hanxin & Du, Wenbo & Wang, Binghong & Cao, Xianbin
- 1105-1114 Other-regarding preference and the evolutionary prisoner’s dilemma on complex networks
by Bo, Xianyu
- 1115-1123 Evolutionary ultimatum game on complex networks under incomplete information
by Bo, Xianyu & Yang, Jianmei
- 1124-1130 Universal power laws in the threshold network model: A theoretical analysis based on extreme value theory
by Fujihara, A. & Uchida, M. & Miwa, H.
- 1131-1141 Mutually-antagonistic interactions in baseball networks
by Saavedra, Serguei & Powers, Scott & McCotter, Trent & Porter, Mason A. & Mucha, Peter J.
- 1142-1150 Stochastic lattice gas model describing the dynamics of the SIRS epidemic process
by de Souza, David R. & Tomé, Tânia
- 1151-1157 Modal series solution for an epidemic model
by Acedo, L. & González-Parra, Gilberto & Arenas, Abraham J.
2010, Volume 389, Issue 4
- 659-666 The extremal independence problem
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 667-672 Noise-induced collective regimes of complex system in contact with a random reservoir
by Gudyma, A.Iu. & Gudyma, Iu.V.
- 673-684 Modelling surface rheology of complex interfaces with extended irreversible thermodynamics
by Sagis, Leonard M.C.
- 685-688 Elastic property of organized lipid assembly — Effect of water incorporation and chain melting
by Bhandary, Suman & Basu, Ruma & Das, Sukhen & Nandy, Papiya
- 689-692 Exponential vs. slower decay of time dependent structure factors
by Schwartz, Moshe
- 693-704 Higher-dimensional mixed fractional rotation groups as a basis for dynamic symmetries generating the spectrum of the deformed Nilsson oscillator
by Herrmann, Richard
- 705-722 Dissipative squeezed vacuum in non-equilibrium thermo field dynamics
by Yoshida, Kyo & Hayashi, Tsuyoshi & Kitajima, Sachiko & Arimitsu, Toshihico
- 723-730 Effects of discretization on viscosity in the necklace model
by Mártin, D.A. & Aldao, C.M.
- 731-735 On necklaces with hard non-spherical beads
by Schwartz, Moshe
- 736-746 Asymptotics of the partition function of a general Markov random field on an infinite rectangular lattice
by Huang, Yu-Kun & Yu, Sung-Nien
- 747-753 Physics of evolution: Selection without fitness
by Thurner, Stefan & Hanel, Rudolf & Klimek, Peter
- 754-760 Analysis of heartbeat asymmetry based on multi-scale time irreversibility test
by Hou, Fengzhen & Zhuang, Jianjun & Bian, Chunhua & Tong, Tangji & Chen, Ying & Yin, Jie & Qiu, Xiaojun & Ning, Xinbao
- 761-766 Folding kinetics of two-state proteins based on the model of general random walk in native contact number space
by Guo, J.S. & Mi, D. & Sun, Y.Q.
- 767-779 Compensating asynchrony effects in the calculation of financial correlations
by Münnix, Michael C. & Schäfer, Rudi & Guhr, Thomas
- 780-788 Path integral approach to Asian options in the Black–Scholes model
by Devreese, J.P.A. & Lemmens, D. & Tempere, J.
- 789-796 Scaling and long range dependence in option pricing, IV: Pricing European options with transaction costs under the multifractional Black–Scholes model
by Wang, Xiao-Tian
- 797-806 Has the world economy reached its globalization limit?
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz & Ausloos, Marcel
- 807-814 Statistical properties of online avatar numbers in a massive multiplayer online role-playing game
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Ren, Fei & Gu, Gao-Feng & Tan, Qun-Zhao & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 815-824 Experiment and modeling of exit-selecting behaviors during a building evacuation
by Fang, Zhiming & Song, Weiguo & Zhang, Jun & Wu, Hao
- 825-836 Explaining traffic patterns at on-ramp vicinity by a driver perception model in the framework of three-phase traffic theory
by He, Shuyan & Guan, Wei & Song, Liying
- 837-842 Detecting long-range correlations in fire sequences with Detrended fluctuation analysis
by Zheng, Hongyang & Song, Weiguo & Satoh, Kohyu
- 843-853 Binary choices in small and large groups: A unified model
by Bischi, Gian-Italo & Merlone, Ugo
- 854-858 X-ray binary systems and nonextensivity
by Moret, Marcelo A. & de Senna, Valter & Zebende, Gilney F. & Vaveliuk, Pablo
- 859-870 A study of the spreading scheme for viral marketing based on a complex network model
by Yang, Jianmei & Yao, Canzhong & Ma, Weicheng & Chen, Guanrong
- 871-880 Network topological optimization for packet routing using multi-objective simulated annealing method
by Huang, Wei & Chow, Tommy W.S.
- 881-886 Effects of high-order correlations on personalized recommendations for bipartite networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Zhou, Tao & Che, Hong-An & Wang, Bing-Hong & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 887-890 ncRNA-mediated bistability in the synthesis of hundreds of distinct mRNAs and proteins
by Zhdanov, Vladimir P.
- 891-898 Entanglement evaluation with atomic Fisher information
by Obada, A.-S.F. & Abdel-Khalek, S.
- 899-907 Jensen–Shannon divergence in conjugate spaces: The entropy excess of atomic systems and sets with respect to their constituents
by Angulo, Juan C. & Antolín, Juan & López-Rosa, Sheila & Esquivel, Rodolfo O.
2010, Volume 389, Issue 3
- 361-366 Unidirectional transport in the inertial ratchet
by Cai, Li-feng
- 367-374 Soliton dynamics and elastic collisions in a spin chain with an external time-dependent magnetic field
by Zhang, Hai-Qiang & Tian, Bo & Lü, Xing & Meng, Xiang-Hua
- 375-396 Hydrodynamics of Brownian particles
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 397-407 Entropic descriptor of a complex behaviour
by Piasecki, R. & Plastino, A.
- 408-418 Dynamics of uniform quantum gases, I: Density and current correlations
by Bosse, J. & Pathak, K.N. & Singh, G.S.
- 419-427 A stochastic model for microtubule length dynamics
by Mazilu, I. & Zamora, G. & Gonzalez, J.
- 428-432 Directed percolation and the extinction transition on a diffusive substrate
by Evron, Galit & Kessler, David A. & Shnerb, Nadav M.
- 433-437 Kramers-type elastic ratchet model for ATP gating during kinesin’s mechanochemical cycle
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 438-444 Scaling and long-range dependence in option pricing I: Pricing European option with transaction costs under the fractional Black–Scholes model
by Wang, Xiao-Tian
- 445-451 Scaling and long-range dependence in option pricing II: Pricing European option with transaction costs under the mixed Brownian–fractional Brownian model
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Zhu, En-Hui & Tang, Ming-Ming & Yan, Hai-Gang
- 452-458 Scaling and long-range dependence in option pricing III: A fractional version of the Merton model with transaction costs
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Yan, Hai-Gang & Tang, Ming-Ming & Zhu, En-Hui
- 459-466 An analysis of the size distribution of Italian firms by age
by Cirillo, Pasquale
- 467-472 The Peter principle revisited: A computational study
by Pluchino, Alessandro & Rapisarda, Andrea & Garofalo, Cesare
- 473-480 Scale-free network provides an optimal pattern for knowledge transfer
by Lin, Min & Li, Nan
- 481-489 Ising model versus normal form game
by Galam, Serge & Walliser, Bernard
- 490-498 Fisher information and the thermodynamics of scale-invariant systems
by Hernando, A. & Vesperinas, C. & Plastino, A.
- 499-508 Critical features in electromagnetic anomalies detected prior to the L’Aquila earthquake
by Contoyiannis, Y.F. & Nomicos, C. & Kopanas, J. & Antonopoulos, G. & Contoyianni, L. & Eftaxias, K.
- 509-514 A nonextensive modification of the Gutenberg–Richter law: q-stretched exponential form
by Darooneh, Amir H. & Mehri, Ali
- 515-526 A microscopic pedestrian-simulation model and its application to intersecting flows
by Guo, Ren-Yong & Wong, S.C. & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, Peng & Lam, William H.K.
- 527-539 Study on bi-direction pedestrian flow using cellular automata simulation
by Yue, Hao & Guan, Hongzhi & Zhang, Juan & Shao, Chunfu
- 540-548 Parameter inference in small world network disease models with approximate Bayesian Computational methods
by Walker, David M. & Allingham, David & Lee, Heung Wing Joseph & Small, Michael
- 549-560 Epidemic threshold and immunization on generalized networks
by Peng, Chengbin & Jin, Xiaogang & Shi, Meixia
- 561-576 Stochastic epidemics and rumours on finite random networks
by Isham, Valerie & Harden, Simon & Nekovee, Maziar
- 577-586 Influence of the variance of degree distributions on the evolution of cooperation in complex networks
by Tsukamoto, Ei & Shirayama, Susumu
- 587-594 Mixing search on complex networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Pei, Wen-Jiang
- 595-603 Attack structural vulnerability of power grids: A hybrid approach based on complex networks
by Chen, Guo & Dong, Zhao Yang & Hill, David J. & Zhang, Guo Hua & Hua, Ke Qian
- 604-622 Effects of friend-making resources/costs and remembering on acquaintance networks
by Huang, Chung-Yuan & Tsai, Yu-Shiuan
- 623-628 A packet routing strategy using neural networks on scale-free networks
by Naganuma, Yuki & Igarashi, Akito
- 629-636 A temporal ant colony optimization approach to the shortest path problem in dynamic scale-free networks
by Yu, Feng & Li, Yanjun & Wu, Tie-Jun
- 637-642 The average path length for a class of scale-free fractal hierarchical lattices: Rigorous results
by Pan, Lili & Zhu, Xunzhi
- 643-650 How divergence mechanisms influence disassortative mixing property in biology
by Xu, Chunsui & Liu, Zengrong & Wang, Ruiqi
- 651-658 Synchronization regimes in a map-based model neural network
by Agnes, E.J. & Erichsen, R. & Brunnet, L.G.
2010, Volume 389, Issue 2
- 205-214 On hydraulic permeability of random packs of monodisperse spheres: Direct flow simulations versus correlations
by Zaman, Ehsan & Jalali, Payman
- 215-224 The superdiffusion entropy production paradox in the space-fractional case for extended entropies
by Prehl, J. & Essex, C. & Hoffmann, K.H.
- 225-236 Boltzmann power laws
by Saiz, A.
- 237-241 Energy fluctuation and correlation in Tsallis statistics
by Feng, Zhi-Hui & Liu, Li-Yan
- 242-248 Dynamics of the one-dimensional random transverse Ising model with next-nearest-neighbor interactions
by Yuan, Xiao-Juan & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Xu, Zhen-Bo & Liu, Zhong-Qiang
- 249-258 Combining spiral and target wave detection to analyze excitable media dynamics
by Geberth, Daniel & Hütt, Marc-Thorsten
- 259-264 Effects of the heterogeneous landscape on a predator–prey system
by Lee, Sang-Hee
- 265-272 Conformational properties of surfactant-like peptides with variable glycine tails
by Arkın, Handan
- 273-277 Can spontaneous cell movements be modelled as Lévy walks?
by Reynolds, A.M.
- 278-286 Empirical regularities of opening call auction in Chinese stock market
by Gu, Gao-Feng & Ren, Fei & Ni, Xiao-Hui & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 287-295 Asymmetric information and economics
by Frieden, B. Roy & Hawkins, Raymond J.
- 296-314 Interest rates in quantum finance: Caps, swaptions and bond options
by Baaquie, Belal E.
- 315-322 A reflexive toy-model for financial market
by Palatella, Luigi
- 323-329 How does informational heterogeneity affect the quality of forecasts?
by Gualdi, S. & De Martino, A.
- 330-341 Size-dependent word frequencies and translational invariance of books
by Bernhardsson, Sebastian & da Rocha, Luis Enrique Correa & Minnhagen, Petter
- 342-348 Self-organized diffusion of congestion in complex networks
by Zheng, Jian-Feng & Gao, Zi-You & Zhao, Xiao-Mei & Dai, Shuai & Fu, Bai-Bai
- 349-357 Channel block-optimized spiking activity of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons on random networks
by Gong, Yubing & Hao, Yinghang & Xie, Yanhang
2010, Volume 389, Issue 1
- 1-6 Unified continuum description for sub-diffusion random walks on multi-dimensional comb model
by Arkhincheev, V.E.
- 7-18 Stochastic resonance, reverse-resonance, and resonant activation induced by a multi-state noise
by Li, Jing-hui
- 19-26 Sequential deposition of polydisperse particles with double layer interactions: An integral-equation theory
by Danwanichakul, Panu & Charinpanitkul, Tawatchai
- 27-39 Excluded volume effect on entropy and clustering behaviors in supercooled liquids and glasses
by Rah, Kyunil
- 40-46 MHD mixed convection flow near the stagnation-point on a vertical permeable surface
by Ishak, Anuar & Nazar, Roslinda & Bachok, Norfifah & Pop, Ioan
- 47-51 The two parameters (κ,r) in the generalized statistics
by Guo, Lina & Du, Jiulin
- 52-59 Two dimensional versus one dimensional behavior for biased diffusion and aggregation in a network of channels
by Ruiz Barlett, V. & Hoyuelos, M. & Mártin, H.O.
- 60-66 Stochastic Skellam model
by Kraenkel, R.A. & da Silva, D.J. Pamplona
- 67-78 Effects of migration on the evolutionary game dynamics in finite populations with community structures
by Wang, Jing & Chen, Xiaojie & Wang, Long
- 79-90 Long-range dependence in the volatility of commodity futures prices: Wavelet-based evidence
by Power, Gabriel J. & Turvey, Calum G.
- 91-99 Weather effects on the returns and volatility of the Shanghai stock market
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Jiang, Zhuhua & Lee, Yeonjeong & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 100-106 A long-range memory stochastic model of the return in financial markets
by Gontis, V. & Ruseckas, J. & Kononovičius, A.
- 107-116 Gauge invariant lattice quantum field theory: Implications for statistical properties of high frequency financial markets
by Dupoyet, B. & Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P.
- 117-125 Measuring statistical heterogeneity: The Pietra index
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 126-132 Complex network structure of musical compositions: Algorithmic generation of appealing music
by Liu, Xiao Fan & Tse, Chi K. & Small, Michael
- 133-140 Footprints of nonextensive Tsallis statistics, selfaffinity and universality in the preparation of the L’Aquila earthquake hidden in a pre-seismic EM emission
by Eftaxias, K.
- 141-148 Influences of overtaking on two-lane traffic with signals
by Chen, Chen & Chen, Jianqiao & Guo, Xiwei
- 149-163 Learning multiple belief propagation fixed points for real time inference
by Furtlehner, Cyril & Lasgouttes, Jean-Marc & Auger, Anne
- 164-170 Detecting community structure from coherent oscillation of excitable systems
by Li, Xiaojia & Li, Menghui & Hu, Yanqing & Di, Zengru & Fan, Ying
- 171-178 A tree-like complex network model
by Gu, Yuying & Sun, Jitao
- 179-186 Personalized recommendation via integrated diffusion on user–item–tag tripartite graphs
by Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhou, Tao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 187-197 Semi-supervised clustering algorithm for community structure detection in complex networks
by Ma, Xiaoke & Gao, Lin & Yong, Xuerong & Fu, Lidong
- 198-204 Multi-radius geographical spatial networks: Statistical characteristics and application to wireless sensor networks
by Guan, Zhi-Hong & Ding, Li & Kong, Zheng-Min
2009, Volume 388, Issue 24
- 4927-4935 Fermi acceleration with memory-dependent excitation
by Leonel, Edson D. & Marinho, Eraldo P.
- 4936-4942 Heat capacity of the generalized two-atom and many-atom gas in nonextensive statistics
by Guo, Lina & Du, Jiulin
- 4943-4949 Towards a dynamical temperature of finite Hamiltonian systems
by Yan, Shiwei & Wang, Qi & Liu, Shengjun
- 4950-4958 Criticality in the randomness-induced second-order phase transition of the triangular Ising antiferromagnet with nearest- and next-nearest-neighbor interactions
by Fytas, N.G. & Malakis, A.
- 4959-4972 Generalized analytical expressions for the burning velocity in a combustion model with non-constant transport coefficients and several specific heats
by Pujol, Toni & Fort, Joaquim & Montoro, Lino & Suñol, Joan J.
- 4973-4978 Freezing transition in the mean-field approximation model of pedestrian counter flow
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 4979-4990 Traffic flow on a toll highway with electronic and traditional tollgates
by Komada, Kazuhito & Masukura, Shuichi & Nagatani, Takashi
- 4991-4998 Survival of extreme opinions
by Hsu, Jiann-wien & Huang, Ding-wei
- 4999-5004 Evolution of ethnocentrism on undirected and directed Barabási–Albert networks
by Lima, F.W.S. & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Stauffer, Dietrich
- 5005-5012 The effect of asymmetric payoff mechanism on evolutionary networked prisoner’s dilemma game
by Du, Wen-Bo & Cao, Xian-Bin & Hu, Mao-Bin
- 5013-5023 Clustering and synchronization of n Huygens’ clocks
by Czolczynski, K. & Perlikowski, P. & Stefanski, A. & Kapitaniak, T.
- 5024-5028 Transition from non-synchronization to synchronization of complex networks
by Lu, Xin Biao & Qin, Bu Zhi
- 5029-5035 Multiscale cosmological dynamics
by Chevalier, Claire & Debbasch, Fabrice & Ollivier, Yann
- 5036-5044 Hierarchy in the growing scale-free network with local rules
by Náther, Peter & Markošová, Mária & Rudolf, Boris
- 5045-5056 Adjusting from disjoint to overlapping community detection of complex networks
by Wang, Xiaohua & Jiao, Licheng & Wu, Jianshe
- 5057-5069 Information theoretical methods to deconvolute genetic regulatory networks applied to thyroid neoplasms
by Hernández-Lemus, Enrique & Velázquez-Fernández, David & Estrada-Gil, Jesús K. & Silva-Zolezzi, Irma & Herrera-Hernández, Miguel F. & Jiménez-Sánchez, Gerardo
- 5070-5080 On the equilibria of the MAPK cascade: Cooperativity, modularity and bistability
by Russo, C. & Giuraniuc, C. & Blossey, R. & Bodart, J.-F.
2009, Volume 388, Issue 23
- 4803-4810 Simulation of microchannel flow using the lattice Boltzmann method
by Chen, Sheng & Tian, Zhiwei
- 4811-4817 Phase separation of binary systems
by Ma, Tian & Wang, Shouhong
- 4818-4826 Central limit behavior in the Kuramoto model at the “edge of chaos”
by Miritello, Giovanna & Pluchino, Alessandro & Rapisarda, Andrea
- 4827-4837 Synchronized traffic flow simulating with cellular automata model
by Tian, Jun-fang & Jia, Bin & Li, Xin-gang & Jiang, Rui & Zhao, Xiao-mei & Gao, Zi-you
- 4838-4844 Probability of large movements in financial markets
by Kitt, Robert & Säkki, Maksim & Kalda, Jaan
- 4845-4855 The dynamics of exchange rate time series and the chaos game
by Cristescu, C.P. & Stan, C. & Scarlat, E.I.
- 4856-4862 Cooperative behavior in evolutionary snowdrift game with bounded rationality
by Ni, Y.C. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M. & Johnson, N.F.
- 4863-4866 Cross-correlation between time series of vehicles and passengers
by Zebende, G.F. & Filho, A. Machado
- 4867-4871 Collaborative filtering based on multi-channel diffusion
by Shang, Ming-Sheng & Jin, Ci-Hang & Zhou, Tao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 4872-4886 Signal-to-noise analysis of Hopfield neural networks with a formulation of the dynamics in terms of transition probabilities
by Reynaga, F.
- 4887-4892 On the construction of complex networks with optimal Tsallis entropy
by Ochiai, T. & Nacher, J.C.
- 4893-4900 Coevolution of game and network structure with adjustable linking
by Qin, Shao-Meng & Zhang, Guo-Yong & Chen, Yong
- 4901-4909 Comparison of co-occurrence networks of the Chinese and English languages
by Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Tse, Chi K. & Liu, Jing & Wang, Yanli & Cui, Xunqiang
- 4910-4918 Modeling human dialogue–the case of group communications in trunked mobile telephony
by Xenikos, D.G.
- 4919-4925 Scaling properties of composite information measures and shape complexity for hydrogenic atoms in parallel magnetic and electric fields
by González-Férez, R. & Dehesa, J.S. & Patil, S.H. & Sen, K.D.
2009, Volume 388, Issue 22
- 4679-4694 Fluctuation theorem for currents in the Spinning Lorentz Gas
by Salazar, A. & Leyvraz, F. & Larralde, H.
- 4695-4702 Approximative analytical method for some Langevin dynamical systems
by Pereira, Emmanuel
- 4703-4712 Nonlinear non-extensive approach for identification of structured information
by Rebollo-Neira, Laura & Plastino, A.
- 4713-4718 Spin compensation temperatures in the mean-field approximation of a mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising ferrimagnetic system
by Mohamad, Hadey K. & Domashevskaya, E.P. & Klinskikh, A.F.
- 4719-4726 Molecular phase space transport in water: Non-stationary random walk model
by Nerukh, Dmitry & Ryabov, Vladimir & Taiji, Makoto
- 4727-4735 Long-term oscillations in the sleep/wake cycle of infants
by Diambra, L. & Malta, C.P. & Capurro, A.
- 4736-4762 Outbreaks source: A new mathematical approach to identify their possible location
by Buscema, Massimo & Grossi, Enzo & Breda, Marco & Jefferson, Tom
- 4763-4779 Modeling electricity spot and futures price dependence: A multifrequency approach
by Malo, Pekka
- 4780-4786 Effect of changing data size on eigenvalues in the Korean and Japanese stock markets
by Eom, Cheoljun & Jung, Woo-Sung & Kaizoji, Taisei & Kim, Seunghwan
- 4787-4796 Scaling and memory in the return intervals of realized volatility
by Ren, Fei & Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 4797-4802 Information traffic in scale-free networks with fluctuations in packet generation rate
by Tang, Xiao-Gai & Wong, Eric W.M.