Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
April 2010, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 98-126 Institutional investors, intangible information, and the book-to-market effect
by Jiang, Hao
- 127-154 The effect of state antitakeover laws on the firm's bondholders
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman, Maya
- 155-173 How does law affect finance? An examination of equity tunneling in Bulgaria
by Atanasov, Vladimir & Black, Bernard & Ciccotello, Conrad & Gyoshev, Stanley
March 2010, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 275-295 Seasoned equity offerings, market timing, and the corporate lifecycle
by DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Stulz, René M.
- 296-311 Bailouts, the incentive to manage risk, and financial crises
by Panageas, Stavros
- 312-331 Does corporate governance matter in competitive industries?
by Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M.
- 332-355 The pecking order, debt capacity, and information asymmetry
by Leary, Mark T. & Roberts, Michael R.
- 356-383 Institutional monitoring through shareholder litigation
by Agnes Cheng, C.S. & He Huang, Henry & Li, Yinghua & Lobo, Gerald
- 384-399 Renegotiation of cash flow rights in the sale of VC-backed firms
by Broughman, Brian & Fried, Jesse
- 400-424 When should firms share credit with employees? Evidence from anonymously managed mutual funds
by Massa, Massimo & Reuter, Jonathan & Zitzewitz, Eric
- 425-442 Ownership concentration, foreign shareholding, audit quality, and stock price synchronicity: Evidence from China
by Gul, Ferdinand A. & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Qiu, Annie A.
February 2010, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 129-147 Escape from New York: The market impact of loosening disclosure requirements
by Fernandes, Nuno & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P.
- 148-173 Resolving the exposure puzzle: The many facets of exchange rate exposure
by Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Minton, Bernadette A.
- 174-201 Sentiment and stock prices: The case of aviation disasters
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim
- 202-226 Political rights and the cost of debt
by Qi, Yaxuan & Roth, Lukas & Wald, John K.
- 227-248 Reduced-form valuation of callable corporate bonds: Theory and evidence
by Jarrow, Robert & Li, Haitao & Liu, Sheen & Wu, Chunchi
- 249-274 Capital structure decisions: Evidence from deregulated industries
by Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V.
January 2010, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 1-19 Activist arbitrage: A study of open-ending attempts of closed-end funds
by Bradley, Michael & Brav, Alon & Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Wei
- 20-40 First-passage probability, jump models, and intra-horizon risk
by Bakshi, Gurdip & Panayotov, George
- 41-61 Are family firms more tax aggressive than non-family firms?
by Chen, Shuping & Chen, Xia & Cheng, Qiang & Shevlin, Terry
- 62-84 Asset liquidity and financial contracts: Evidence from aircraft leases
by Gavazza, Alessandro
- 85-106 Informed trading before analyst downgrades: Evidence from short sellers
by Christophe, Stephen E. & Ferri, Michael G. & Hsieh, Jim
- 107-127 Market liquidity, asset prices, and welfare
by Huang, Jennifer & Wang, Jiang
December 2009, Volume 94, Issue 3
- 345-360 Options trading activity and firm valuation
by Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 361-383 Hidden liquidity: An analysis of order exposure strategies in electronic stock markets
by Bessembinder, Hendrik & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar
- 384-411 The role of institutional investors in seasoned equity offerings
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Shan & Hu, Gang
- 412-427 Predatory mortgage lending
by Bond, Philip & Musto, David K. & Yilmaz, Bilge
- 428-447 Risk sharing, finance, and institutions in international portfolios
by Fratzscher, Marcel & Imbs, Jean
- 448-468 Cashflow risk, systematic earnings revisions, and the cross-section of stock returns
by Da, Zhi & Warachka, Mitchell Craig
- 469-491 Institutional industry herding
by Choi, Nicole & Sias, Richard W.
- 492-507 Hedging and competition
by Liu, Tingjun & Parlour, Christine A.
November 2009, Volume 94, Issue 2
- 171-191 Option markets and implied volatility: Past versus present
by Mixon, Scott
- 192-213 What drives volatility persistence in the foreign exchange market?
by Berger, David & Chaboud, Alain & Hjalmarsson, Erik
- 214-232 Global market integration: An alternative measure and its application
by Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard
- 233-263 The impact of risk and uncertainty on expected returns
by Anderson, Evan W. & Ghysels, Eric & Juergens, Jennifer L.
- 264-279 Technological innovations and aggregate risk premiums
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan
- 280-290 CEO pay and the Lake Wobegon Effect
by Hayes, Rachel M. & Schaefer, Scott
- 291-309 Women in the boardroom and their impact on governance and performance
by Adams, Renée B. & Ferreira, Daniel
- 310-326 Cross-section of option returns and volatility
by Goyal, Amit & Saretto, Alessio
- 327-343 Subsidiary debt, capital structure and internal capital markets
by Kolasinski, Adam C.
October 2009, Volume 94, Issue 1
- 1-17 Share issuance and cross-sectional returns: International evidence
by David McLean, R. & Pontiff, Jeffrey & Watanabe, Akiko
- 18-46 Global private information in international equity markets
by Albuquerque, Rui & H. Bauer, Gregory & Schneider, Martin
- 47-66 Can interest rate volatility be extracted from the cross section of bond yields?
by Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Goldstein, Robert S. & Jones, Christopher S.
- 67-86 Opaque financial reports, R2, and crash risk
by Hutton, Amy P. & Marcus, Alan J. & Tehranian, Hassan
- 87-106 Predictability and the earnings-returns relation
by Sadka, Gil & Sadka, Ronnie
- 107-123 Deductio' ad absurdum: CEOs donating their own stock to their own family foundations
by Yermack, David
- 124-149 Democratizing entry: Banking deregulations, financing constraints, and entrepreneurship
by Kerr, William R. & Nanda, Ramana
- 150-169 Stock market liquidity and firm value
by Fang, Vivian W. & Noe, Thomas H. & Tice, Sheri
September 2009, Volume 93, Issue 3
- 353-381 Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?
by Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi
- 382-399 Debt, bargaining, and credibility in firm-supplier relationships
by Hennessy, Christopher A. & Livdan, Dmitry
- 400-427 Cosmetic mergers: The effect of style investing on the market for corporate control
by Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Lei
- 428-454 Cost of capital effects and changes in growth expectations around U.S. cross-listings
by Hail, Luzi & Leuz, Christian
- 455-473 Does religion matter in corporate decision making in America?
by Hilary, Gilles & Hui, Kai Wai
- 474-489 Stock splits, trading continuity, and the cost of equity capital
by Lin, Ji-Chai & Singh, Ajai K. & Yu, Wen
- 490-504 Liquidity risk and syndicate structure
by Gatev, Evan & Strahan, Philip E.
- 505-524 The market for corporate control and the cost of debt
by Qiu, Jiaping & Yu, Fan
August 2009, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 159-184 Renegotiation of financial contracts: Evidence from private credit agreements
by Roberts, Michael R. & Sufi, Amir
- 185-206 Do banks price their informational monopoly?
by Hale, Galina & Santos, João A.C.
- 207-238 Public and private enforcement of securities laws: Resource-based evidence
by Jackson, Howell E. & Roe, Mark J.
- 239-258 Inexperienced investors and bubbles
by Greenwood, Robin & Nagel, Stefan
- 259-275 Bank governance, regulation and risk taking
by Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross
- 276-291 Early-stage financing and firm growth in new industries
by Inderst, Roman & Mueller, Holger M.
- 292-324 Mortgage timing
by Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Hemert, Otto Van & Nieuwerburgh, Stijn Van
- 325-351 Information asymmetry and firms' credit market access: Evidence from Moody's credit rating format refinement
by Tang, Tony T.
July 2009, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-14 Do firms have leverage targets? Evidence from acquisitions
by Harford, Jarrad & Klasa, Sandy & Walcott, Nathan
- 15-36 The price of sin: The effects of social norms on markets
by Hong, Harrison & Kacperczyk, Marcin
- 37-50 Price-based return comovement
by Green, T. Clifton & Hwang, Byoung-Hyoun
- 51-66 The underpricing of private targets
by Cooney, John W. & Moeller, Thomas & Stegemoller, Mike
- 67-87 Informed traders and limit order markets
by Goettler, Ronald L. & Parlour, Christine A. & Rajan, Uday
- 88-107 Payout policy and cash-flow uncertainty
by Chay, J.B. & Suh, Jungwon
- 108-137 Affiliated mutual funds and analyst optimism
by Mola, Simona & Guidolin, Massimo
- 138-158 It pays to have friends
by Hwang, Byoung-Hyoun & Kim, Seoyoung
June 2009, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 321-341 Public trust, the law, and financial investment
by Carlin, Bruce Ian & Dorobantu, Florin & Viswanathan, S.
- 342-361 Managerial ownership dynamics and firm value
by Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger & Stulz, René M.
- 362-375 Investor activism and takeovers
by Greenwood, Robin & Schor, Michael
- 376-399 Sell on the news: Differences of opinion, short-sales constraints, and returns around earnings announcements
by Berkman, Henk & Dimitrov, Valentin & Jain, Prem C. & Koch, Paul D. & Tice, Sheri
- 400-420 Creditor control rights and firm investment policy
by Nini, Greg & Smith, David C. & Sufi, Amir
- 421-442 The strategic use of corporate cash holdings in collective bargaining with labor unions
by Klasa, Sandy & Maxwell, William F. & Ortiz-Molina, Hernán
- 443-469 Seasoned equity offerings: Quality of accounting information and expected flotation costs
by Lee, Gemma & Masulis, Ronald W.
- 470-490 Managerial risk-taking behavior and equity-based compensation
by Low, Angie
- 491-518 Underinvestment vs. overinvestment: Evidence from price reactions to pension contributions
by Franzoni, Francesco
- 519-544 Technical analysis: An asset allocation perspective on the use of moving averages
by Zhu, Yingzi & Zhou, Guofu
May 2009, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 153-181 Do liquidity measures measure liquidity?
by Goyenko, Ruslan Y. & Holden, Craig W. & Trzcinka, Charles A.
- 182-204 Synchronicity and firm interlocks in an emerging market
by Khanna, Tarun & Thomas, Catherine
- 205-222 Founders, heirs, and corporate opacity in the United States
by Anderson, Ronald C. & Duru, Augustine & Reeb, David M.
- 223-237 Individual investor mutual fund flows
by Ivkovic, Zoran & Weisbenner, Scott
- 238-251 Capital expenditures, financial constraints, and the use of options
by Adam, Tim
- 252-275 City size and fund performance
by Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Sarkissian, Sergei
- 276-299 Dividend policy, creditor rights, and the agency costs of debt
by Brockman, Paul & Unlu, Emre
- 300-319 Asymmetric information effects on loan spreads
by Ivashina, Victoria
April 2009, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-24 The on-the-run liquidity phenomenon
by Pasquariello, Paolo & Vega, Clara
- 25-39 Performance evaluation and self-designated benchmark indexes in the mutual fund industry
by Sensoy, Berk A.
- 40-65 Product market advertising and new equity issues
by Chemmanur, Thomas & Yan, An
- 66-91 Caught on tape: Institutional trading, stock returns, and earnings announcements
by Campbell, John Y. & Ramadorai, Tarun & Schwartz, Allie
- 92-108 Employment risk, compensation incentives, and managerial risk taking: Evidence from the mutual fund industry
by Kempf, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan & Thiele, Tanja
- 109-127 Neighborhood matters: The impact of location on broad based stock option plans
by Kedia, Simi & Rajgopal, Shiva
- 128-151 On the reversal of return and dividend growth predictability: A tale of two periods
by Chen, Long
March 2009, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 253-277 Has New York become less competitive than London in global markets? Evaluating foreign listing choices over time
by Doidge, Craig & Andrew Karolyi, G. & Stulz, Ren M.
- 278-287 Strategic price complexity in retail financial markets
by Carlin, Bruce I.
- 288-318 Conditional volatility in affine term-structure models: Evidence from Treasury and swap markets
by Jacobs, Kris & Karoui, Lotfi
- 319-338 Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network
by Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther
- 339-360 Collateral pricing
by Benmelech, Efraim & Bergman, Nittai K.
- 361-388 Corruption in bank lending to firms: Cross-country micro evidence on the beneficial role of competition and information sharing
by Barth, James R. & Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping & Song, Frank M.
- 389-406 Accruals, cash flows, and aggregate stock returns
by Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong
February 2009, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 119-138 Why is PIN priced?
by Duarte, Jefferson & Young, Lance
- 139-157 The performance of reverse leveraged buyouts
by Cao, Jerry & Lerner, Josh
- 158-178 Merger negotiations and the toehold puzzle
by Betton, Sandra & Eckbo, B. Espen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 179-207 Are fairness opinions fair? The case of mergers and acquisitions
by Kisgen, Darren J. & QJ Qian, Jun & Song, Weihong
- 208-226 Does investor recognition predict returns?
by Bodnaruk, Andriy & Ostberg, Per
- 227-251 Convertible bond arbitrage, liquidity externalities, and stock prices
by Choi, Darwin & Getmansky, Mila & Tookes, Heather
January 2009, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-23 High idiosyncratic volatility and low returns: International and further U.S. evidence
by Ang, Andrew & Hodrick, Robert J. & Xing, Yuhang & Zhang, Xiaoyan
- 24-37 Idiosyncratic risk and the cross-section of expected stock returns
by Fu, Fangjian
- 38-58 Redistribution by insurance market regulation: Analyzing a ban on gender-based retirement annuities
by Finkelstein, Amy & Poterba, James & Rothschild, Casey
- 59-82 Risk, uncertainty, and asset prices
by Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric & Xing, Yuhang
- 83-101 Dispersion in analysts' earnings forecasts and credit rating
by Avramov, Doron & Chordia, Tarun & Jostova, Gergana & Philipov, Alexander
- 102-117 A market-clearing role for inefficiency on a limit order book
by Large, Jeremy
December 2008, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 219-236 A theory of the transition to secondary market trading of IPOs
by Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr., William J.
- 237-251 Do investors value smooth performance?
by Rountree, Brian & Weston, James P. & Allayannis, George
- 252-271 How common are common return factors across the NYSE and Nasdaq?
by Goyal, Amit & Pérignon, Christophe & Villa, Christophe
- 272-297 Option valuation with long-run and short-run volatility components
by Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Ornthanalai, Chayawat & Wang, Yintian
- 298-312 Why firms purchase property insurance
by Aunon-Nerin, Daniel & Ehling, Paul
November 2008, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 105-126 Information, sell-side research, and market making
by Madureira, Leonardo & Underwood, Shane
- 127-151 Venture capital reputation and investment performance
by Nahata, Rajarishi
- 152-168 Does the use of peer groups contribute to higher pay and less efficient compensation?
by Bizjak, John M. & Lemmon, Michael L. & Naveen, Lalitha
- 169-196 Can hedging tell the full story? Reconciling differences in United States aggregate- and industry-level exchange rate risk premium
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M.
- 197-217 Banks and innovation: Microeconometric evidence on Italian firms
by Benfratello, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro
October 2008, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-19 Structural models of credit risk are useful: Evidence from hedge ratios on corporate bonds
by Schaefer, Stephen M. & Strebulaev, Ilya A.
- 20-37 The only game in town: Stock-price consequences of local bias
by Hong, Harrison & Kubik, Jeffrey D. & Stein, Jeremy C.
- 38-58 The importance of IRS monitoring to debt pricing in private firms
by Guedhami, Omrane & Pittman, Jeffrey
- 59-83 The timing of financing decisions: An examination of the correlation in financing waves
by Dittmar, Amy K. & Dittmar, Robert F.
- 84-103 Do boards pay attention when institutional investor activists "just vote no"?
by Del Guercio, Diane & Seery, Laura & Woidtke, Tracie
September 2008, Volume 89, Issue 3
- 375-390 Why do private acquirers pay so little compared to public acquirers?
by Bargeron, Leonce L. & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, René M. & Zutter, Chad J.
- 391-403 Cross-ownership, returns, and voting in mergers
by Matvos, Gregor & Ostrovsky, Michael
- 404-422 Automatic bankruptcy auctions and fire-sales
by Espen Eckbo, B. & Thorburn, S. Karin
- 423-443 Investment frictions and leverage dynamics
by Tsyplakov, Sergey
- 444-466 The divergence of liquidity commonality in the cross-section of stocks
by Kamara, Avraham & Lou, Xiaoxia & Sadka, Ronnie
- 467-487 Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 488-512 Who are the active investors?: Evidence from venture capital
by Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas
- 513-526 Testing limits to policy reversal: Evidence from Indian privatizations
by Dastidar, Siddhartha G. & Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun
August 2008, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 209-231 Debt and managerial rents in a real-options model of the firm
by Lambrecht, Bart M. & Myers, Stewart C.
- 232-252 Can real options explain financing behavior?
by Tserlukevich, Yuri
- 253-267 On the importance of retail banking relationships
by Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg
- 268-287 Advisors and asset prices: A model of the origins of bubbles
by Hong, Harrison & Scheinkman, José & Xiong, Wei
- 288-306 Information flows within financial conglomerates: Evidence from the banks-mutual funds relation
by Massa, Massimo & Rehman, Zahid
- 307-327 Striking oil: Another puzzle?
by Driesprong, Gerben & Jacobsen, Ben & Maat, Benjamin
- 328-346 Rights offerings, takeup, renounceability, and underwriting status
by Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert & Theobald, Michael
- 347-374 Dividends and share repurchases in the European Union
by von Eije, Henk & Megginson, William L.
July 2008, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-19 Do auctions induce a winner's curse? New evidence from the corporate takeover market
by Boone, Audra L. & Harold Mulherin, J.
- 20-43 Who makes acquisitions? CEO overconfidence and the market's reaction
by Malmendier, Ulrike & Tate, Geoffrey
- 44-61 Corporate misreporting and bank loan contracting
by Graham, John R. & Li, Si & Qiu, Jiaping
- 62-82 Why do firms pay dividends? International evidence on the determinants of dividend policy
by Denis, David J. & Osobov, Igor
- 83-108 Big business stability and economic growth: Is what's good for General Motors good for America?
by Fogel, Kathy & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard
- 109-135 Creative destruction and firm-specific performance heterogeneity
by Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard
- 136-157 Diversification to mitigate expropriation in the tobacco industry
by Beneish, Messod D. & Jansen, Ivo Ph. & Lewis, Melissa F. & Stuart, Nathan V.
- 158-174 The expectation hypothesis of the term structure of very short-term rates: Statistical tests and economic value
by Della Corte, Pasquale & Sarno, Lucio & Thornton, Daniel L.
- 175-191 Voluntary disclosures around share repurchases
by Brockman, Paul & Khurana, Inder K. & Martin, Xiumin
- 192-208 Cycles in the IPO market
by Yung, Chris & Çolak, Gönül & Wei Wang
June 2008, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 425-429 Darden conference issue: Capital raising in emerging economies
by Harvey, Campbell R. & Lipson, Marc L. & Warnock, Francis E.
- 430-465 The law and economics of self-dealing
by Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei
- 466-498 Mixing family with business: A study of Thai business groups and the families behind them
by Bertrand, Marianne & Johnson, Simon & Samphantharak, Krislert & Schoar, Antoinette
- 499-533 The colors of investors' money: The role of institutional investors around the world
by Ferreira, Miguel A. & Matos, Pedro
- 534-553 Capital structure with risky foreign investment
by Desai, Mihir A. & Fritz Foley, C. & Hines Jr., James R.
- 554-580 Political connections and preferential access to finance: The role of campaign contributions
by Claessens, Stijn & Feijen, Erik & Laeven, Luc
- 581-606 Do local analysts know more? A cross-country study of the performance of local analysts and foreign analysts
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Stulz, René M. & Tan, Hongping
- 607-632 Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation
by Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 633-656 Incumbents and protectionism: The political economy of foreign entry liberalization
by Chari, Anusha & Gupta, Nandini
May 2008, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 193-215 The consequences to managers for financial misrepresentation
by Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Scott Lee, D. & Martin, Gerald S.
- 216-244 Does international cross-listing improve the information environment
by Fernandes, Nuno & Ferreira, Miguel A.
- 245-271 Analyst coverage and earnings management
by Yu, Fang (Frank)
- 272-298 Latent liquidity: A new measure of liquidity, with an application to corporate bonds
by Mahanti, Sriketan & Nashikkar, Amrut & Subrahmanyam, Marti & Chacko, George & Mallik, Gaurav
- 299-322 Dumb money: Mutual fund flows and the cross-section of stock returns
by Frazzini, Andrea & Lamont, Owen A.
- 323-354 Financial expertise of directors
by Burak Güner, A. & Malmendier, Ulrike & Tate, Geoffrey
- 355-374 Ex-dividend day trading: Who, how, and why?: Evidence from the Finnish market
by Rantapuska, Elias
- 375-405 Decomposing swap spreads
by Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David
- 406-423 Trading imbalances, predictable reversals, and cross-stock price pressure
by Andrade, Sandro C. & Chang, Charles & Seasholes, Mark S.
April 2008, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-25 The power of the pen and executive compensation
by Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne & Larcker, David F.
- 26-50 How is macro news transmitted to exchange rates?
by Evans, Martin D.D. & Lyons, Richard K.
- 51-79 Entrepreneurial finance: Banks versus venture capital
by Winton, Andrew & Yerramilli, Vijay
- 80-118 Capital structure and international debt shifting
by Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodeme, Gaetan
- 119-145 Firms as buyers of last resort
by Hong, Harrison & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Jialin
- 146-168 Stock price informativeness, cross-listings, and investment decisions
by Foucault, Thierry & Gehrig, Thomas
- 169-192 Ultimate ownership and control in Russia
by Chernykh, Lucy
March 2008, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 535-555 Corporate governance and firm cash holdings in the US
by Harford, Jarrad & Mansi, Sattar A. & Maxwell, William F.
- 556-581 Financing and takeovers
by Morellec, Erwan & Zhdanov, Alexei
- 582-609 The evolving relation between earnings, dividends, and stock repurchases
by Skinner, Douglas J.
- 610-635 Second time lucky? Withdrawn IPOs that return to the market
by Dunbar, Craig G. & Foerster, Stephen R.
- 636-655 Firm-specific information and the efficiency of investment
by Chari, Anusha & Blair Henry, Peter
- 656-677 Board classification and managerial entrenchment: Evidence from the market for corporate control
by Bates, Thomas W. & Becher, David A. & Lemmon, Michael L.
- 678-705 Evaluating the real effect of bank branching deregulation: Comparing contiguous counties across US state borders
by Huang, Rocco R.
- 706-739 Financial distress and corporate risk management: Theory and evidence
by Purnanandam, Amiyatosh
February 2008, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 249-268 Liquidity and market efficiency
by Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 269-280 The expected value premium
by Chen, Long & Petkova, Ralitsa & Zhang, Lu
- 281-307 Motivations for public equity offers: An international perspective
by Kim, Woojin & Weisbach, Michael S.
- 308-328 The determinants of board structure
by Linck, James S. & Netter, Jeffry M. & Yang, Tina
- 329-356 Boards: Does one size fit all
by Coles, Jeffrey L. & Daniel, Naveen D. & Naveen, Lalitha
- 357-373 Corporate governance and pay-for-performance: The impact of earnings management
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Marcus, Alan J. & Tehranian, Hassan
- 374-387 Inter-firm linkages and the wealth effects of financial distress along the supply chain
by Hertzel, Michael G. & Li, Zhi & Officer, Micah S. & Rodgers, Kimberly J.
- 388-417 Volume, liquidity, and liquidity risk
by Johnson, Timothy C.
- 418-445 Seasonality in the cross-section of stock returns
by Heston, Steven L. & Sadka, Ronnie
- 446-470 How and why do small firms manage interest rate risk
by Vickery, James