2010, Volume 108, Issue 2
- 187-189 Can behavioral finance models account for historical asset prices?
by ap Gwilym, Rhys
- 190-192 Scale economies and intra-industry trade
by Clark, Don P.
- 193-196 Do investors respond to tax reform? Evidence from a natural experiment in Germany
by Sauter, Nicolas & Winter, Joachim
- 197-200 Individual Retirement Accounts, saving and labor supply
by Kitao, Sagiri
- 201-204 Voluntary implementation when the planner is a player
by Liu, Changchen & Luo, Yunfeng & Zeng, Nvpo
- 205-207 Fundamentals behind house prices
by Li, Bin & Zeng, Zhixiong
- 208-211 Frictional matching: Evidence from law school admission
by Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario
- 212-214 Behavior under social pressure: Empty Italian stadiums and referee bias
by Pettersson-Lidbom, Per & Priks, Mikael
- 215-218 What is the cost of venting? Evidence from eBay
by Li, Lingfang (Ivy)
- 219-221 Adverse selection, endogenous borrowing constraints and firm growth
by Fishman, Arthur & Krausz, Miriam
- 222-224 Base consumption levels and fixed costs
by Randon, Emanuela & Simmons, Peter
- 225-228 A note on the Cliff and Ord test for spatial correlation in panel models
by Mutl, Jan & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 229-232 Alternative characterizations of the proportional solution for nonconvex bargaining problems with claims
by Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki
- 233-236 Is there any asymmetry in the effect of inflation on relative price variability?
by Choi, Chi-Young & Kim, Young Se
- 237-241 The effect of children on specialization and coordination of partners' activities
by Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W.
- 242-244 Consumer networks and firm reputation: A first experimental investigation
by Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 245-248 Rationality around the clock: Sleep and time-of-day effects on guessing game responses
by Dickinson, David L. & McElroy, Todd
2010, Volume 108, Issue 1
- 1-3 Efficient and strategy-proof voting over connected coalitions: A possibility result
by Block, Veronica
- 4-6 Existence of an interim and ex-ante minimax point for an asymmetric information game
by Pesce, Marialaura & Yannelis, Nicholas C.
- 7-9 Stochastic volatility and DSGE models
by Andreasen, Martin M.
- 10-12 Physical appearance and wages: Do blondes have more fun?
by Johnston, David W.
- 13-15 Preferences and normal goods: An easy-to-check necessary and sufficient condition
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 16-18 Persuasion in experimental ultimatum games
by Andersson, Ola & Galizzi, Matteo M. & Hoppe, Tim & Kranz, Sebastian & der Wiel, Karen van & Wengström, Erik
- 19-21 Creditor protection and banking system development in India
by Deakin, Simon & Demetriades, Panicos & James, Gregory A.
- 22-25 Cash transfer programs and child health in Brazil
by Reis, Mauricio
- 26-27 On MQS regulation, innovation and market coverage
by Bacchiega, Emanuele & Lambertini, Luca & Mantovani, Andrea
- 28-32 Can the Fed predict the state of the economy?
by Sinclair, Tara M. & Joutz, Fred & Stekler, H.O.
- 33-35 You CAN Carlson-Parkin
by Müller, Christian
- 36-39 Cross-sectional averaging and instrumental variable estimation with many weak instruments
by Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 40-42 On cost restrictions in spatial competition models with heterogeneous firms
by Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A.
- 43-45 A multilateral telephone bargaining game
by Li, Duozhe
- 46-48 Do employers change job offers in their online job ads to facilitate search?
by Brencic, Vera & Norris, John B.
- 49-51 Declining prices in sequential auctions with complete revelation of bids
by Kannan, Karthik N.
- 52-54 Do breakup fees lead to efficient takeover?
by Che, Yeon-Koo & Kim, Jinwoo & Lewis, Tracy R.
- 55-57 The forward premium puzzle in the interwar period and deviations from covered interest parity
by Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A. & Spiru, Alina
- 58-61 Signal jamming in a sequential auction
by Ding, Wei & Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 62-64 The effects of Japanese interventions on FX-forecast heterogeneity
by Reitz, Stefan & Stadtmann, Georg & Taylor, Mark P.
- 65-68 Improved GMM estimation of the spatial autoregressive error model
by Arnold, Matthias & Wied, Dominik
- 69-72 Improving imputations of top incomes in the public-use current population survey by using both cell-means and variances
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Larrimore, Jeff
- 73-76 Two geometric representations of confidence intervals for ratios of linear combinations of regression parameters: An application to the NAIRU
by Hirschberg, J.G. & Lye, J.N.
- 77-80 Pooling data in poverty mapping
by Pan, Lei
- 81-84 Statistical arbitrage with default and collateral
by Fajardo, José & Lacerda, Ana
- 85-88 Persistence and time-varying coefficients
by McMillan, David G. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 89-92 The informational structure of migration decision and migrants self-selection
by Bertoli, Simone
- 93-95 To lead or not to lead: Endogenous sequencing in public goods games
by Haigner, Stefan D. & Wakolbinger, Florian
- 96-99 The Hausman pretest estimator
by Chmelarova, Viera & Hill, R. Carter
- 100-100 A remark on "Decomposition of bivariate inequality indices by attributes" by Abul Naga and Geoffard, Economics Letters 90 (2006), pp. 362-367
by Brambilla, Marco Giovanni & Peluso, Eugenio
- 101-103 Stock return predictability despite low autocorrelation
by Amini, Shima & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin
- 104-104 Retraction notice to "The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities" [Economics Letters 99 (2008) 304-306]
by Hahn, Sunku
2010, Volume 107, Issue 3
- 315-317 Are student flows a significant channel of R&D spillovers from the north to the south?
by Le, Thanh
- 318-320 A revisitation of the savings-growth nexus in Mexico
by Masih, Rumi & Peters, Sanjay
- 321-323 Is the spurious regression problem spurious?
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 324-326 Calculating upper and lower probability bounds on the outcomes of large entry games
by Cohen, Andrew
- 327-329 Fixed, random, or something in between? A variant of Hausman's specification test for panel data estimators
by Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin
- 330-332 On the design of piece-rate contracts
by Bose, Arup & Pal, Debashis & Sappington, David E.M.
- 333-337 Financial shocks and the maturity of the monetary policy rate
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra & Rudolf, Barbara
- 338-340 The impact of aid on growth revisited: Do donor motives matter?
by Kilby, Christopher & Dreher, Axel
- 341-344 Stock prices and demographic structure: A cointegration approach
by Bae, Youngsoo
- 345-349 Buy-price auction: A distributional approach
by Zhong, Hongjun
- 350-353 How should the distant future be discounted when discount rates are uncertain?
by Gollier, Christian & Weitzman, Martin L.
- 354-355 A characterization of the Copeland solution
by Sanver, M. Remzi & Selçuk, Özer
- 356-359 Bertrand competition with cost uncertainty
by Routledge, Robert R.
- 360-363 Natural resources and income inequality: The role of ethnic divisions
by Fum, Ruikang Marcus & Hodler, Roland
- 364-365 Pareto efficient Nash equilibria in discontinuous games
by Scalzo, Vincenzo
2010, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 81-84 Increasing PAYG pension benefits and reducing contribution rates
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca
- 85-87 An axiomatic characterization of the Baker-Thompson rule
by Fragnelli, Vito & Marina, Maria Erminia
- 88-90 Conditionally heteroscedastic unobserved component models and their reduced form
by Pellegrini, Santiago & Ruiz, Esther & Espasa, Antoni
- 91-94 Comparing three ways to update Choquet beliefs
by Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Kelsey, David
- 95-98 Factor forecasting using international targeted predictors: The case of German GDP
by Schumacher, Christian
- 99-101 Work ethic, Protestantism, and human capital
by Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Torgler, Benno
- 102-104 Is there a trade-off between income inequality and corruption? Evidence from Latin America
by Dobson, Stephen & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn
- 105-111 Stationarity and mixing properties of the dynamic Tobit model
by Hahn, Jinyong & Kuersteiner, Guido
- 112-114 Information can wreck cooperation: A counterpoint to Kandori (1992)
by Kamada, Yuichiro & Kominers, Scott Duke
- 115-118 Bargaining over perfect complements owned separately: With experimental test
by Yu, Ning & Chmura, Thorsten & Pitz, Thomas & Sun, Ning
- 119-121 Single profile of preferences with variable societies: A characterization of simple majority rule
by Xu, Yongsheng & Zhong, Zhen
- 122-124 A marketing scheme for making money off innocent people: A user's manual
by Basu, Kaushik
- 125-127 Family background and gender differences in educational expectations
by Kleinjans, Kristin J.
- 128-130 When discretion is better: Initial conditions and the timeless perspective
by Sauer, Stephan
- 131-133 Unemployment, market work and household production
by Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 134-135 Red herrings: Some thoughts on the meaning of zero-probability events and mathematical modeling
by Karni, Edi
- 136-141 Vertical aspects of male-female disparity in the labor market
by Baguelin, Olivier
- 142-144 Hepatitis B does not explain male-biased sex ratios in China
by Oster, Emily & Chen, Gang & Yu, Xinsen & Lin, Wenyao
- 145-147 Taxation of profits when there are profits
by Gersovitz, Mark
- 148-151 Ricardian equivalence for local government bonds: A utility maximization approach
by Hatfield, John William
- 152-154 R&D and economic growth: How strong is the link?
by Pessoa, Argentino
- 155-157 Does budget deficit lower equity prices in USA?
by Quayes, Shakil
- 158-160 Central bank transparency and shocks
by Laskar, Daniel
- 161-164 Housing price declines and household balance sheets
by Olsen, Randall & Dunn, Lucia
- 165-168 Spurious correlation under fractional integration in output series
by Dalkir, Mehmet
- 169-172 Soft landing in a Markov-switching economy
by Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Gabriel, Vasco
- 173-176 The effects of increasing financial incentives for firms to promote employment of disabled workers
by Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe
- 177-179 Does immigration boost per capita income?
by Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide
- 180-182 Averting risk in the face of large losses: Bernoulli vs. Tversky and Kahneman
by Bosch-Domènech, Antoni & Silvestre, Joaquim
- 183-186 The weighted method of moments approach for moment condition models
by Xiao, Zhiguo
- 187-189 The effects of regulating interchange fees at cost on the ATM market
by Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle
- 190-193 Nuisance parameter free inference on cointegration parameters in the presence of a variance shift
by Boswijk, H. Peter
- 194-197 Efficient provision of a public project (almost) without knowing the cost-sharing rule
by Mealem, Yosef
- 198-200 The intraday interest rate under a liquidity crisis: The case of August 2007
by Baglioni, Angelo & Monticini, Andrea
- 201-204 Product market competition, incentives and fraudulent behavior
by Andergassen, Rainer
- 205-207 A model of criminal sanctions that incorporate both deterrence and incapacitation
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- 208-210 Charitable giving under inequality aversion
by Derin-Güre, Pinar & Uler, Neslihan
- 211-213 FDI and economic growth: New evidence on the role of financial markets
by Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Law, Siong Hook & Ahmad, Abd Halim
- 214-216 International competition and employment
by Seidel, Tobias
- 217-219 Anticipated loser regret in third price auctions
by Filiz-Ozbay, Emel & Ozbay, Erkut Y.
- 220-223 Testing regression coefficients after model selection through sign restrictions
by Hassler, Uwe
- 224-228 The effect of Protestantism on education before the industrialization: Evidence from 1816 Prussia
by Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 229-232 Do journals accept too many papers?
by Atal, Vidya
- 233-235 The power of apology
by Abeler, Johannes & Calaki, Juljana & Andree, Kai & Basek, Christoph
- 236-238 Do employers discriminate by gender? A field experiment in female-dominated occupations
by Booth, Alison & Leigh, Andrew
- 239-241 Local envy-freeness and equal-income Walrasian allocations
by Cato, Susumu
- 242-245 Deriving the wage-wage and price-price Phillips curves from a model with efficiency wages and imperfect information
by Campbell III, Carl M.
- 246-248 Monetary policy in a small open economy with durable goods and differing cash-in-advance constraints
by Mansoorian, Arman & Michelis, Leo
- 249-252 Revisiting a functional form for the Lorenz curve
by Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino & Sarabia, María
- 253-256 Employment effects of service offshoring: Evidence from matched firms
by Crinò, Rosario
- 257-260 An encompassing test for non-nested quantile regression models
by Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi
- 261-262 The threshold aggregation
by Aleskerov, Fuad & Chistyakov, Vyacheslav V. & Kalyagin, Valery
- 263-265 Multidimensional screening under nonlinear costs: Limits of standard approach
by Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 266-269 Has the world moved forward? A robust multidimensional evaluation
by Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin
- 270-272 Who lets ethics guide his economic decision-making? An empirical analysis of individual investments in ethical funds
by Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny
- 273-275 What firms know
by Amin, Mohammad
- 276-280 Shirking and employment protection legislation: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 281-283 Bare promises: An experiment
by Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin
- 284-287 Royalty licensing
by San Martín, Marta & Saracho, Ana I.
- 288-290 Monotonicity and robustness of majority rule
by Ollár, Mariann
- 291-296 Testing hypotheses about interaction terms in nonlinear models
by Greene, William
- 297-299 Raising salary or redistributing it: A panel analysis of Major League Baseball
by Jane, Wen-Jhan
- 300-303 Internal and external habits and news-driven business cycles
by Nutahara, Kengo
- 304-309 Order aggressiveness and the diagonal effect in experimental double auction markets
by Majois, Christophe
- 310-312 On the existence of the maximum likelihood estimates in Poisson regression
by Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Tenreyro, Silvana
- 313-313 Corrigendum to "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data" [Economics Letters 99 (2008) 585-590]
by Raschke, Christian & Greene, William H.
2010, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-3 Sealed-bid auctions based on Cobb-Douglas utility function
by Liu, Shulin & Wang, Mingxi
- 4-6 Life satisfaction and transboundary air pollution
by Luechinger, Simon
- 7-9 Household willingness to pay and income pooling: A comment
by Ebert, Udo
- 10-12 The Potluck Problem
by Enumula, Prabodh Kumar & Rao, Shrisha
- 13-16 Openness, domestic performance and growth
by Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo
- 17-21 Recognizing progeny in the value of life
by Kuhn, Michael & Wrzaczek, Stefan & Oeppen, Jim
- 22-25 Local power of consistent tests for serial correlation against the nearly integrated, nearly white noise process
by Deng, Ai
- 26-29 Asset pricing under information-processing constraints
by Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric R.
- 30-32 Layoff taxes and minimum wage: Two complementary public policies
by Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse
- 33-35 Endogenous regressor binary choice models without instruments, with an application to migration
by Dong, Yingying
- 36-38 On money and capital with durable goods
by Mansoorian, Arman & Michelis, Leo
- 39-41 Risk and savings: A taxonomy
by Gunning, Jan Willem
- 42-45 Last-minute bidding in eBay charity auctions
by Elfenbein, Daniel W. & McManus, Brian
- 46-48 The impact of foreign outsourcing on wage inequality in US manufacturing: New evidence
by Yamashita, Nobuaki
- 49-51 Statistical inference for multidimensional inequality indices
by Abul Naga, Ramses H.
- 52-54 Non-convexities and the gains from concealing defenses from committed terrorists
by Bernhardt, Dan & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 55-57 Estimating earnings trend using unobserved components framework
by Basistha, Arabinda & Kurov, Alexander
- 58-62 The costs and benefits of additional information in agency models with endogenous information structures
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 63-65 Financial determinants of firm dynamics: Evidence from a European panel
by Brückner, Markus
- 66-68 Anchoring and cognitive ability
by Bergman, Oscar & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Svensson, Cicek
- 69-70 Impossibility of stable and nonbossy matching mechanisms
by Kojima, Fuhito
- 71-73 Ad-valorem taxation and the balance of externalities in federations
by Karakosta, Ourania
- 74-76 Product variety and the demographic transition
by Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Weisdorf, Jacob Louis
- 77-79 Income, happiness, and the disutility of labour
by Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen
2010, Volume 106, Issue 3
- 147-150 The "price puzzle" in the monetary transmission VARs with long-run restrictions
by Krusec, Dejan
- 151-153 Declining output growth volatility: A sectoral decomposition
by Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook
- 154-157 The link between macroeconomic performance and variability in the UK
by Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos & Zeng, Ning
- 158-161 A simple estimator for the correlated random coefficient model
by De Blander, Rembert
- 162-165 Impulse-response functions in Markov-switching structural vector autoregressions: A step further
by Karamé, F.
- 166-168 Adjustment of US external imbalances: At what horizon?
by Konstantinou, Panagiotis Th.
- 169-171 Smooth transition effects in price transmission: The case of international wheat export prices
by Ghoshray, Atanu
- 172-176 Cost-based access regulation and collusion in a differentiated duopoly
by Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
- 177-179 Co-ranking mates: Assortative matching in marriage markets
by Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew
- 180-183 Price distributions and competition
by Burdett, Ken & Smith, Eric
- 184-187 A reinvestigation of contract duration using Quantile Regression for Counts analysis
by Liu, Chunping & Peng, Amy
- 188-190 Unemployment persistence: Is there evidence for stigma effects?
by Biewen, Martin & Steffes, Susanne
- 191-194 Disability and earnings: Are employer characteristics important?
by Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L.
- 195-196 Note on a model of Chinese national income determination
by Chow, Gregory C.
- 197-199 Securitization, collateral constraints and consumption risk sharing in the euro area
by Nitschka, Thomas
- 200-204 Violent conflict and economic growth: Some time-series evidence
by Starr, Martha A.
- 205-208 Unemployment and labour-force participation in Sweden
by Österholm, Pär
- 209-211 Paretian evaluation of infinite utility streams: An egalitarian criterion
by Alcantud, José C.R. & García-Sanz, María D.
- 212-215 The ABC of complementary products mergers
by Anderson, Simon P. & Loertscher, Simon & Schneider, Yves
- 216-218 Real exchange rate dynamics in the presence of non-traded goods and transaction costs
by Lee, Inkoo & Shin, Jonghyup
- 219-222 Do central bank law reforms affect the term in office of central bank governors?
by Klomp, Jeroen & de Haan, Jakob
- 223-226 Risk attitudes and reservation wages of unemployed workers: Evidence from panel data
by Pannenberg, Markus
- 227-229 Downward nominal wage rigidity in services: Direct evidence from a firm survey
by Radowski, Daniel & Bonin, Holger
- 230-233 Regulating risk-averse producers: The case of complementary products
by Li, Zhiyun
- 234-237 How better informed are the institutional investors?
by Cai, Jinghan & He, Jia & He, Jibao
- 238-240 Using house prices to compute the price of housing in the CPI
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Larsen, Erling Røed & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 241-243 Identification of lagged duration dependence in multiple-spell competing risks models
by Horny, Guillaume & Picchio, Matteo
2010, Volume 106, Issue 2
- 71-74 A new score test for unit roots in heterogeneous panels -- Residual likelihood approach
by Oh, Yujin & Lim, Yong Bin & So, Beong Soo
- 75-77 Venture capital syndication and the financing of innovation: Financial versus expertise motives
by Dal-Pont Legrand, Muriel & Pommet, Sophie
- 78-80 Change in the transition of the fertility rate
by Yasuoka, Masaya & Miyake, Atsushi
- 81-83 Inflation persistence and nonlinearities in Central and Eastern European countries
by Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Harrison, Barry
- 84-86 Unbounded heteroscedasticity in first-order autoregressive models and the Eicker-White asymptotic variance estimator
by Kourogenis, Nikolaos & Pittis, Nikitas
- 87-91 Micro vs macro explanations of post-war US unemployment movements
by Heaton, Chris & Oslington, Paul
- 92-94 The investment effects of price caps under imperfect competition: A note
by Buehler, Stefan & Burger, Anton & Ferstl, Robert
- 95-97 Human capital externalities with monopsonistic competition
by Kaas, Leo
- 98-100 A note on endogenous growth and scale effects
by Garner, Phillip
- 101-104 Do more ethnically and religiously diverse countries have lower democratization?
by Akdede, Sacit Hadi
- 105-107 A note on the pricing of IPOs
by Lundtofte, Frederik
- 108-111 New products with a symmetric AIDS expenditure function
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 112-114 Sequential spatial competition in vertically related industries with different product varieties
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata
- 115-118 How to translate results from auctions to procurements
by de Castro, Luciano I. & de Frutos, María-Angeles
- 119-121 Money, barter, and consumption interdependence
by Chen, Shikuan & Kao, Yi-Cheng
- 122-124 Competition, comparison, and innovation
by Hahn, Sunku
- 125-127 Time discounting for primary and monetary rewards
by Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- 128-130 Technical trading rules and calendar anomalies -- Are they the same phenomena?
by Atanasova, Christina V. & Hudson, Robert S.
- 131-132 A simple microeconomic foundation for a Tobit model of consumer demand
by Solon, Gary