Citations for "Cooperation, Reciprocity and Punishment in Fifteen Small-scale Societies"
by Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd & Samuel Bowles & Colin Camerer & Ernst Fehr & Herbert Gintis & Richard McElreath
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2003.
"In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small- Scale Societies,"
- Joseph Henrich, 2001. "In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small-Scale Societies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 73-78, May.
- Denis Cogneau, 2009.
"The political dimension of inequality during economic development,"
DT/2009/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Denis COGNEAU, 2012. "The Political Dimension Of Inequality During Economic Development," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 11-36.
- Cogneau, Denis, . "The Political Dimension of Inequality During Economic Development," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4302, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cogneau, Denis, 2010. "The political dimension of inequality during economic development," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1013, CEPREMAP.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009.
"Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5040, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2011. "Caste and Punishment: the Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages F449-F475, November.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karla Hoff & Mayuresh Kshetramade & Ernst Fehr, 2010. "Caste and punishment: the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 476, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001.
"Social Capital and Community Governance,"
01-01-003, Santa Fe Institute.
- Jonathan D. Cohen, 2005. "The Vulcanization of the Human Brain: A Neural Perspective on Interactions Between Cognition and Emotion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 3-24, Fall.
- Ruben Durante, 2010.
"Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Durante, Ruben, 2009. "Risk, Cooperation and the Economic Origins of Social Trust: an Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 25887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Graafland, 2010. "Do Markets Crowd Out Virtues? An Aristotelian Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Famin Kong & Louis Putterman & Dan Magan, .
"Reciprocity in a Two-Part Dictator Game,"
0902, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005. "Using Experimental Economics to Measure Social Capital And Predict Financial Decisions," Working Papers 909, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2003.
"Do the eealthy risk more money? An experimental comparison,"
Economics Working Papers
692, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2003. "Do the Wealthy Risk More Money? An Experimental Comparison," Discussion Papers 03-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Beugré, Constant D., 2009. "Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 129-139, November.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004. "Who is Post-Walrasian Man?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0412, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2014.
"Globalization and the Transmission of Social Values: The Case of Tolerance,"
Working Paper Series
1007, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Globalization and the transmission of social values: The case of tolerance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 371-389.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2008. "Is competition good for trust? Cross-country evidence using micro-data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 56-59, July.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina, 2013. "Evolutionary-economic policies for sustainable consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 187-195.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Xuanming Su, 2009. "Peer-Induced Fairness in Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2022-49, December.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Human nature and institutional analysis," Economics Working Papers 822, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2008.
- Adam Fforde, 2004.
"Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption',"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
919, The University of Melbourne.
- Adam Fforde, 2005. "Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption'," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Chun Lei Yang & Ching Syang Jack Yue, 2004. "The Rise of Cooperation in Correlated Matching Prisoners Dilemma: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000097, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 2012. "The economists and the primitive societies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 529-540.
- Calero, Analía Verónica, 2006.
"La influencia de las instituciones en la racionalidad del individuo a partir de Adam Smith
[The influence of institutions on individuals rationality from Adam Smith]," MPRA Paper 32018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chun-Lei Yang & Ching-Syang Jack Yue & I-Tang Yu, 2007. "The rise of cooperation in correlated matching prisoners dilemma: An experiment," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 3-20, March.