Production function estimation in Stata using the Olley and Pakes method
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fethi AMRI & Rim MOUELHI, 2013. "Productivity Growth And Competition In Tunisian Manufacturing Firms," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 37-64.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010.
"Factor content of bilateral trade: the role of firm heterogeneity and transaction costs,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 305-317, May.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2009. "Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," LICOS Discussion Papers 23809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2009. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohamed Amara & Khaled Thabet, 2016. "Firm and Regional Factors of Productivity: A Multilevel Analysis of Tunisian Manufacturing," Working Papers 1041, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Mahmut Yaşar & Catherine Paul, 2012. "Firm performance and knowledge spillovers from academic, industrial and foreign linkages: the case of China," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 237-253, December.
- Michael Polder & George van Leeuwen & Pierre Mohnen & Wladimir Raymond, 2010.
"Product, Process and Organizational Innovation: Drivers, Complementarity and Productivity Effects,"
DRUID Working Papers
10-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Polder, Michael & Van Leeuwen, George & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity, and productivity effects," MPRA Paper 23719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polder, Michael & Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2010. "Product, process and organizational innovation: drivers, complementarity and productivity effects," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Polder & George van Leeuwen & Pierre Mohnen & Wladimir Raymond, 2010. "Product, Process and Organizational Innovation: Drivers, Complementarity and Productivity Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-28, CIRANO.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014.
"Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: A structural model for European regions,"
Working Papers of BETA
2014-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: a structural model for European regions," Discussion Papers 2015/200, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Uysal, Pinar & Yotov, Yoto V. & Zylkin, Thomas, 2015.
"Firm heterogeneity and trade-induced layoffs: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 80-97.
- Uysal, Pinar & Yotov, Yoto & Zylkin, Thomas, 2014. "Firm Heterogeneity and Trade-Induced Layoffs: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 08 Jan 2015.
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 49055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0306-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2014. "Produktywnosc a ekspansja miedzynarodowa przedsiebiorstw. Przypadek wojewodztwa lodzkiego / Firms’ productivity and their international expansion. The case of Lodz voivodeship," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 5, pages 7-28, March.
- Michel Serafinelli, 2015. "'Good' Firms, Worker Flows and Local Productivity," Working Paper series 15-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013. "Anti-dumping Duties and their Impact on Exporters: Firm Level Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 169-186.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2016.
"Entry and exit in severe recessions: lessons from the 2008–2013 Portuguese economic crisis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 591-617, April.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2016. "Entry and exit in severe recessions: Lessons from the 2008–2013 Portuguese economic crisis," GEMF Working Papers 2016-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Nada Kobeissi & Liuling Liu & Haizhi Wang, 2018.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Financial Performance: The Mediating Role of Productivity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 671-688, May.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada & Liu, Liuling & Wang, Haizhi, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and firm financial performance: the mediating role of productivity," Research Discussion Papers 7/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Tariff Rates, Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from German and Austrian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 11465, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mukim, Megha, 2012. "Geography and exporting behavior : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5979, The World Bank.
- Fonseca, Tiago & Lima, Francisco & Pereira, Sonia C., 2018.
"Understanding productivity dynamics: A task taxonomy approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 289-304.
- Tiago Fonseca & Francisco Lima & Sonia C. Pereira, 2017. "Understanding productivity dynamics:a task taxonomy approach," GEE Papers 0080, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- Robert DEKLE & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & KIYOTAKI Nobuhiro & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2015. "Product Dynamics and Aggregate Shocks: Evidence from Japanese product and firm level data," Discussion papers 15137, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anand, Smriti & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sharma, Priyanka & Wang, Haizhi, 2017. "Enforceability of non-complete agreements : When does state stifle productivity?," Research Discussion Papers 24/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2014. "The Link between Firm-Level Productivity and Decisions to Export," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 10(01), pages 3-8.
- d’Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2012. "The Factor Content of Heterogeneous Firm Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 373-393, March.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers 1301, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ohnemus, Jörg, 2009. "Productivity effects of business process outsourcing: a firm-level investigation based on panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Hannu Piekkola, 2014. "Intangible investment in people and productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 443-456, June.
- A. Wondemu Kifle, 2016. "Working Paper 237 - Decomposing Sources of Productivity Change in Small-Scale Farming in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 2332, African Development Bank.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:976-990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Demenet, 2016. "Does Managerial Capital also Matter Among Micro and Small Firms in Developing Countries?," Working Papers DT/2016/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2016.
"Innovation spillovers and firm performance: micro evidence from Spain (2004–2009),"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2016. "Innovation spillovers and firm performance: micro evidence from Spain (2004–2009)," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Shan Wan, "undated". "International Technology Diffusion via Goods Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 2016-38, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 12 Aug 2016.
- Añón Higón, Dolores & Manjón Antolín, Miguel, 2012. "Multinationality, foreignness and institutional distance in the relation between R&D and productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 592-601.
- Vincenzo Mollisi & Gabriele Rovigatti, 2017. "Theory and Practice of TFP Estimation: the Control Function Approach Using Stata," CEIS Research Paper 399, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Feb 2017.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2017. "Estimation of Foreign MNEs spillovers in Spain," MPRA Paper 77348, University Library of Munich, Germany.