Import Compression and Export Performance in Developing Countries
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norman S. Fieleke, 1988. "International payments imbalances in heavily indebted developing countries," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 32, pages 58-102.
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2008. "Economic Proximity and Technology Flows: South Africa's Influence and the Role of Technological Interaction in Botswana's Diversification Effort," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-92, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christine Mutz & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008.
"Simultaneous estimation of income and price elasticities of export demand, scale economies and total factor productivity growth for Brazil,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2921-2937.
- Mutz, Christine & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2005. "Simultaneous Estimation of Income and Price Elasticities of Export Demand, Scale Economies and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Brazil," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign exchange constraints and developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 179-191, April.
- Sadia Bader, 2006. "Determining Import Intensity of Exports for Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 15, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- SENBETA, Sisay Regassa, 2013. "Foreign exchange constraints and macroeconomic dynamics in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Antonis Adam & Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2012.
"Inequality and the import demand function,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 675-701, October.
- Lavee, Doron & Beniad, Gilat & Moshe-Jantzis, Moran, 2013. "Israel's foreign trade policy: The benefits of its reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 255-270.
- Riadh Ben Jelili, 1995. "Investissement et rationnement sur le marché tunisien des importations de biens d'équipement," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 43-58.
- van den Berg, Hendrik, 1997. "The relationship between international trade and economic growth in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21.
- Tronzano, Marco, 2010. "Reassessing the Dynamic Links between Trade and Growth: New Empirical Evidence from India - Un riesame delle relazioni tra commercio estero e crescita economica:nuova evidenza empirica per l’India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(2), pages 217-244.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2008. "Forecasting Fiji's exports and imports, 2003-2020," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(12), pages 1005-1016, October.
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2019. "Enhancing productive capabilities through intra-regional trade and cross-border investments in Southern Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 409-425, July.
- Sébastien Dessus, 1991. "Plans d'ajustement et disponibilité des facteurs de production importés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 127-132.
- Premakumar, Velupillai, 1990. "Measuring the impacts of credit restrictions on the trade performance of debtor nations," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010382, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.
- Utku UTKULU & Dilek SEYMEN & Aydin ARI, "undated". "Export Supply and Trade Reform: The Turkish Evidence," EcoMod2004 330600144, EcoMod.
- Alexis Habiyaremye & Thomas H. W. Ziesemer, 2012.
"Export demand elasticities and productivity as determinants of growth: estimates for Mauritius,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1143-1158, March.
- Thomas Ziesemer, 2011. "Export Demand Elasticities and Productivity as Determinants of Growth: Estimates for Mauritius," Post-Print hal-00666679, HAL.
- Mah, Jai S., 1999. "Import Demand, Liberalization, and Economic Development," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-503, July.
- Beenstock, Michael, 1995. "An econometric model of the oil importing developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2010. "Factors of Demand for Imported Goods for Investment Purpose to Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 138P.
- Habiyaremye, Alexis & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Export Demand Elasticities as Determinants of Growth: Estimates for Mauritius," MERIT Working Papers 2008-072, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2013. "Imported Capital Goods and Manufacturing Productivity: Evidence from Botswana's Manufacturing Sector," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 581-604, December.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1994. "Trade and growth in Ecuador : a partial equilibrium view," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1352, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:597-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Metwally, M.M., 2004. "Determinants of Aggregate Imports in the GCC countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3).
- Augustine C. Arize & Thomas Osang, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Reserves and Import Demand: Evidence from Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9), pages 1477-1489, September.
- Ariel A. Barraud & Author-Name: Ariel A. Barraud, 2011. "Exploring trade flows between MERCOSUR and the EU: what does an export demand function tell us?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Kalsoom Zulfiqar & Rukhsana Kausar, 2012. "Trade Liberalization, Exchange Rate And Export Growth In Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 9(3), pages 32-47, November.
- Nadezhda Ivanova, 2007. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Russia: Trade-Balance Approach," Working Papers w0102, New Economic School (NES).
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2003. "Trade Effects due to the EU Accession: The case of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sara Barcenilla-Visús & Carmen López-Pueyo, 2000. "Macroeconomic competitiveness in the Europe of the Twelve: An application to 1969–93," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 597-618, November.
- Rabia Latif & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2016. "The Determinants of Pakistan Exports of Textile: An Integrated Demand and Supply Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(3), pages 191-210.
- Angelos A. Antzoulatos & Simone Peart, 1998. "Import demand under a foreign exchange constraint," Research Paper 9810, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sinha, Avik, 2015. "Conceptualizing Service Export Price Optimization," MPRA Paper 102264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez- Zarzoso, 2003. "The interplay of export supply and the real exchange rate. Evidence for Mercosur exports to the EU," International Trade 0309020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rockel, Mark, 1994. "Export expansion and growth at different stages of development," MPRA Paper 9320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadezhda Ivanova, 2007. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Russia: Trade-Balance Approach," Working Papers w0102, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Asif Idrees Agha & Muhammad Saleem Khan, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Fiscal Imbalances and Inflation in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 343-362..
- Wani, Mr. Nassir Ul Haq & Dhami, Dr. Jasdeep Kaur & Sidana, Dr. Neeru, 2016. "India's trade linkage with BRCS: An econometric study," MPRA Paper 81949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2017.