Economic Integration among Developed, Developing and Centrally Planned Economies: A Comparative Analysis
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Yang, Shanping & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2014. "A panel data analysis of trade creation and trade diversion effects: The case of ASEAN–China Free Trade Area," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 138-151.
- Navarro Espigares, J.L. & .Hernández Torres, E., 2004. "La incidencia del gasto sanitario público en España: un meta-análisis/The Indicende of Public Health Expenditure in Spain: a Meta-analysis," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 317-348, Agosto.
- Jin, Seung Ha, 2013. "The Effect of South Korean FTAs on Trade: Country-level and Industry-level Analyses," Master's Theses 149430, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Braga, Carlos A. Primo*Safadi, Raed*Yeats, Alexa, 1994. "NAFTA's Implications for East Asian exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1351, The World Bank.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:elg:eechap:17028_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amélie Guillin, 2013. "Trade in Services and Regional Trade Agreements: Do Negotiations on Services Have to be Specific?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1406-1423, November.
- Jahangir Khan Achakzai, 2006. "Intra-ECO Trade: A Potential Region for Pakistan’s Future Trade," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 425-437.
- Grant, Jason H. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2008. "Has The World Trade Organization Promoted Successful Regional Trade Agreements?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6551, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jacob Wanjala Musila & Simon Pierre Sigué, 2010. "Corruption and International Trade: An Empirical Investigation of African Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 129-146, January.
- Dana Dascal & Konstadinos Mattas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "An analysis of EU wine trade: A gravity model approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 135-147, May.
- Scott L. Baier & Amanda Kerr & Yoto V. Yotov, 2018.
"Gravity, distance, and international trade,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of International Trade and Transportation, chapter 2, pages 15-78
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baier, Scott & Kerr, Amanda & Yotov, Yoto, 2017. "Gravity, Distance, and International Trade," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Scott L. Baier & Amanda Kerr & Yoto V. Yotov, 2017. "Gravity, Distance, and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008.
"The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp08-076, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2009. "The estimated effects of the euro on trade: why are they below historical effects of monetary unions among smaller countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Amélie Guillin, 2012. "The impacts of Regional Trade Agreements in force in Europe on trade in services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 685-697.
- Straathof, B. & Linders, G.J.M., 2009. "Europe’s Internal Market at Fifty: Over the Hill?," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 385-409, September.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade," Post-Print hal-00678454, HAL.
- Timothy J. Schmidt, 1994. "The rise of U.S. exports to East Asia and Latin America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 67-86.
- Fock, Achim & von Ledebur, Oliver, 1998. "Struktur und Potentiale des Agraraußenhandels Mittel- und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Granberg Alexander & Kolomak Evgeniya & Suslov Victor, 1998. "Russian 'Macro-Regions': Economic Integration and Interaction with the World Economy," EERC Working Paper Series 96-132e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Adriano Giacomini Morais & Siegfried Bender, 2006. "Trade Creation And Trade Diversion In Mercosur And Nafta," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 122, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andreas P. Cornett, 1998. "The problem of transition and reintegration of East and Central Europe: conceptual remarks and empirical problems," ERSA conference papers ersa98p185, European Regional Science Association.
- Lin, Faqin, 2012. "The Uneven Roles of FTAs: Selection Effect or â€œLearningâ€ Effect?," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 8(1).
- Fernando Sanz, 2000. "A kalman filter-gravity equation approach to assess the trade impact of economic integration: The case of Spain, 1986–1992," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 84-110, March.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor, 2013. "Revisiting the Effectiveness of African Economic Integration. A Meta-Analytic Review and Comparative Estimation Methods," Economics Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Archanun KOHPAIBOON & Juthathip JONGWANICH, 2015. "Use of FTAs from Thai Experience," Working Papers DP-2015-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Estimating the effects of free trade agreements on international trade flows using matching econometrics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 63-76, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:4:p:403-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0279-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Douglas E. & Grosse, Robert, 2001. "Country-of-origin determinants of foreign direct investment in an emerging market: the case of Mexico," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 59-79.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1999.
"The transition of postwar Asia-Pacific trade relations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-589.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1998. "The Transition of Postwar Asia-Pacific Trade Relations," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4237, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Christos Papazoglou, 2007. "Greece’s Potential Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(4), pages 403-414, November.
- Foster, Neil & Poeschl, Johannes & Stehrer, Robert, 2011.
"The impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the margins of international trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 84-97, March.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the Margins of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 70, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:sek:jijobm:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tristan Kohl, 2014. "Do we really know that trade agreements increase trade?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(3), pages 443-469, August.
- Reuveny Rafael, 2000. "The Trade and Conflict Debate: A Survey of Theory, Evidence and Future Research," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Erzan, Refik & Holmes, Christopher & Safadi, Raed, 1992. "How changes in the former CMEA area may affect international trade in manufactures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 973, The World Bank.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Salvador Gil & Rafael Llorca & J. Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2008. "Assessing the Enlargement and Deepening of the European Union," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(9), pages 1253-1272, September.
- Daniella Markheim, 1994. "A Note on Predicting the Trade Effects of Economic Integration and Other Preferential Trade Agreements: An Assessment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 103-110, March.
- Alexander Granberg & Victor Suslov & Larisa Melnikova, 1998. "Equilibrium, kernel, integration in the multiregional system under liberalization of external trade," ERSA conference papers ersa98p127, European Regional Science Association.
- Jahangir Khan Achakzai, 2010. "Unilateral Liberalization versus Regional Integration: The Case of ECO Member Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 27-44, Jan-Jun.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1992. "Maghreb : quelle intégration à la lumière des expériences dans le Tiers Monde ?," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(129), pages 67-97.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2003. "Economic and Political Perspectives on Integration in the Baltic Sea Region," ERSA conference papers ersa03p31, European Regional Science Association.
- Marjan Petreski, 2013. "Southeastern European Trade Analysis: A Role for Endogenous CEFTA-2006?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 26-44, September.
- Cornett, Andreas P., 1999. "Regional Integration and regional development? - Concepts and empirical relevance," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa021, European Regional Science Association.