Citations for "Economic Integration among Developed, Developing and Centrally Planned Economies: A Comparative Analysis"
by Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Estimating the effects of free trade agreements on international trade flows using matching econometrics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Jahangir Khan Achakzai, 2010. "Unilateral Liberalization versus Regional Integration: The Case of ECO Member Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 27-44, Jan-Jun.
- Tristan Kohl, 2014. "Do we really know that trade agreements increase trade?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 443-469, August.
- Lin, Faqin, 2012. "The Uneven Roles of FTAs: Selection Effect or â€œLearningâ€ Effect?," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 8(1).
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Alexander Granberg & Victor Suslov & Larisa Melnikova, 1998. "Equilibrium, kernel, integration in the multiregional system under liberalization of external trade," ERSA conference papers ersa98p127, European Regional Science Association.
- Jin, Seung Ha, 2013. "The Effect of South Korean FTAs on Trade: Country-level and Industry-level Analyses," Master's Theses 149430, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor, 2013. "Revisiting the Effectiveness of African Economic Integration. A Meta-Analytic Review and Comparative Estimation Methods," Economics Working Papers 2013-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008.
"The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp08-076, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "The estimated effects of the euro on trade: why are they below historical effects of monetary unions among smaller countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jahangir Khan Achakzai, 2006. "Intra-ECO Trade: A Potential Region for Pakistan’s Future Trade," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 425-437.
- Navarro Espigares, J.L. & .Hernández Torres, E., 2004. "La incidencia del gasto sanitario público en España: un meta-análisis/The Indicende of Public Health Expenditure in Spain: a Meta-analysis," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 317-348, Agosto.
- Thomas, Douglas E. & Grosse, Robert, 2001. "Country-of-origin determinants of foreign direct investment in an emerging market: the case of Mexico," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 59-79.
- Braga, Carlos A. Primo & Safadi, Raed & Yeats, Alexander, 1994. "NAFTA's Implications for EastAsian exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1351, The World Bank.
- Marjan Petreski, 2013. "Southeastern European Trade Analysis: A Role for Endogenous CEFTA-2006?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 26-44, September.
- Grant, Jason H. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2008. "Has The World Trade Organization Promoted Successful Regional Trade Agreements?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6551, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erzan, Refik & Holmes, Christopher & Safadi, Raed, 1992. "How changes in the former CMEA area may affect international trade in manufactures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 973, The World Bank.
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2010.
"The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the Margins of International Trade,"
wiiw Working Papers
70, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Foster, Neil & Poeschl, Johannes & Stehrer, Robert, 2011. "The impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the margins of international trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 84-97, March.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade,"
wiiw Working Papers
61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 385-409, September.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 1998. "The problem of transition and reintegration of East and Central Europe: conceptual remarks and empirical problems," ERSA conference papers ersa98p185, European Regional Science Association.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007.
"Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, 02.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fock, Achim & von Ledebur, Oliver, 1998. "Struktur und Potentiale des Agraraußenhandels Mittel- und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Christos Papazoglou, 2007. "Greece’s Potential Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(4), pages 403-414, November.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Fernando Sanz, 2000. "A kalman filter-gravity equation approach to assess the trade impact of economic integration: The case of Spain, 1986–1992," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 84-110, March.
- Archanun KOHPAIBOON & Juthathip JONGWANICH, 2015. "Use of FTAs from Thai Experience," Working Papers DP-2015-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1999. "The transition of postwar Asia-Pacific trade relations," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-589.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2003. "Economic and Political Perspectives on Integration in the Baltic Sea Region," ERSA conference papers ersa03p31, European Regional Science Association.
- Adriano Giacomini Morais & Siegfried Bender, 2006. "Trade Creation And Trade Diversion In Mercosur And Nafta," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 122, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Amélie Guillin, 2012. "The impacts of Regional Trade Agreements in force in Europe on trade in services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 685-697.
- Cornett, Andreas P., 1999. "Regional Integration and regional development? - Concepts and empirical relevance," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa021, European Regional Science Association.