Citations for "Entrepreneurship in China and Russia Compared"
by Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gérard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya
- Pier Angelo Toninelli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2011.
"Opening the black box of Entrepreneurship: the Italian case in a historical perspective,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
628, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2014. "Opening the black box of entrepreneurship: The Italian case in a historical perspective," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 161-186, March.
- Reyes Aterido & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2011. "Whose business is it anyway?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 443-464, November.
- Frank Bickenbach & Dirk Christian Dohse & Wan-Hsin Liu, 2014. "An Inquiry into the Determinants of Graduate Entrepreneurship in Hong Kong and Guangzhou (Mainland China)," Kiel Working Papers 1940, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 72, number 72, June.
- Stam, Erik & Stel, Andre van, 2009. "Types of Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2010.
"Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints,"
in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 17-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernanda Llussa, 2011. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship: Are Women Different?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp555, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005.
"Who Are China’s Entrepreneurs?,"
w0047, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bat Batjargal, 2012. "The Effects Of Network’S Structural Holes: Polycentric Institutions, Product Portfolio, And New Venture Growth In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1033, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship in India - The Question of Occupational Transition,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
sdp10007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in India: the question of occupational transition," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Productive and Destructive Entrepreneurship in a Political Economy Framework," Working Paper Series 761, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011.
"Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bat Batjargal, 2013. "Institutional Polycentrism, Entrepreneurs’ Social Networks, And New Venture Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1060, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013.
"Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2014. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7074, The World Bank.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Parto, Saeed & Savona, Maria, 2010. "Conflict and Entrepreneurial Activity in Afghanistan: Findings from the National Risk Vulnerability Assessment Data," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sophie Boutillier, 2008. "The Russian Entrepreneur Today: Elements of Analysis of the Socialized Entrepreneur," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 131-154.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Ruda & Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Martin & Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Arnold & M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH) Benjamin Danko, 2011. "Einflussfaktoren auf Gründungsdispositionen und Entrepreneurship-Merkmalen von Studierenden – Ein Vergleich von Russland und Deutschland," Proceedings- 9th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2011), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Llussá, Fernanda, 2009. "Financial Development, Gender and Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 26228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels Bosma & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Mirjam van Praag & Veronique Schutjens, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and Role Models,"
Scales Research Reports
H201017, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2009.
"Contract enforcement and family control of business: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 597-609, December.
- Yi, Lu & Zhigang, Tao, 2009. "Contract Enforcement and Family Control of Business: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 18209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Danny T. & Gu, Flora F. & Tse, David K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett), 2013. "When does FDI matter? The roles of local institutions and ethnic origins of FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 450-465.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Entrepreneurship In A Developing Country Context," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201314, University of Turin.
- Faqin Lin & Can Huang & Xiaobo He & Chao Zhang, 2013. "Do more highly educated entrepreneurs matter?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 104-116, November.
- Veronique Schutjens & Niels Bosma & Jolanda Hessels & Mirjam Van Praag & Ingrid Verheul, 2011. "The strength of a good example: How important are role models for early-stage entrepreneurs?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p531, European Regional Science Association.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Entry and Post-Entry Dynamics in Developing Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2009. "Where does regulation hurt? Evidence from new businesses across countries," NBER Working Papers 14747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.