Citations for "Modeling the Economic Interaction of Agents With Diverse Abilities to Recognize Equilibrium Patterns"
by Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"Contracting with Diversely Naive Agents,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 689-714.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014.
"Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian networks and boundedly rational expectations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
21434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"The Market for Quacks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Ettinger, David, 2007.
"Towards a Theory of Deception,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11188, Paris Dauphine University.
- Philippe Jehiel & David Ettinger, 2007. "Towards a Theory of Deception," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000126, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Philippe Jehiel & David Ettinger, 2005. "Towards a theory of deception," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590767, HAL.
- David Ettinger & Philippe Jehiel, 2006. "Towards a Theory of Deception," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000775, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Ettinger & Philippe Jehiel, 2004. "Towards a Theory of Deception," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000247, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:but:manage:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oktay Surucu, 2010.
"Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team,"
199, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 151-163.
- Michele Piccione & Ran Spiegler, 2010.
"Price Competition under Limited Comparability,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000001143, David K. Levine.
- Renault, Jérôme & Scarsini, Marco & Tomala, Tristan, 2008.
"Playing off-line games with bounded rationality,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 207-223, September.
- Ignacio Esponda & Demian Pouzo, 2014. "Berk-Nash Equilibrium: A Framework for Modeling Agents with Misspecified Models," Papers 1411.1152, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Oktay Sürücü, 2013. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ignacio Esponda & Demian Pouzo, 2015. "A Framework for Modeling Bounded Rationality: Mis-specified Bayesian-Markov Decision Processes," Papers 1502.06901, arXiv.org.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp320, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- B. Luppi, 2006. "Price Competition over Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 565, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.