Citations for "An empirical investigation of the causal relationship between openness and economic growth in China"
by Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly
- Ana María Cuadros Ramos, 2000. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: Un análisis de causalidad para México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 15(1), pages 37-64.
- JosÃ© Antonio NÃºÃ±ez & JosÃ© Luis de la Cruz, 2004. "Productivity, Inflation, And Investment: An Analysis Of Causality," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 154, Econometric Society.
- Christer Ljungwall, 2006. "Export-led Growth: Application to China's Provinces, 1978-2001," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 109-126.
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Tang, Sumei & Selvanathan, E.A. & Selvanathan, S., 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment, and Economic Growth in China: A Time Series Analysis,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/19, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sumei Tang & E. A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in China: A Time Series Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1292-1309, October.
- Haq, Munshi Masudul, 2008. "Growth and openness: empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 35732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth in Poland in Transition: Causality Analysis,"
52303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henryk Gurgul & £ukasz Lach, 2012. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Poland in Transition: Causality Analysis," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(4), pages 347-367, August.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Łukasz, Lach, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth in Poland in transition: causality analysis," MPRA Paper 38034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Chen Chang, 2005. "The dynamic interactions among foreign direct investment, economic growth, exports and unemployment: evidence from Taiwan," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 235-256, December.
- Karahasan, Burhan Can, 2009. "Causal Links Between Trade And Economic Growth Evidence From Turkey And European Union Countries," MPRA Paper 29809, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012.
"Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan,"
37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012. "Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2008. "A Dynamic Approach to the FDI-Environment Nexus: The Case of China and India," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6508, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Xiaming & Wang, Chengang & Wei, Yingqi, 2001. "Causal links between foreign direct investment and trade in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 190-202.
- De la Cruz Gallegos, Jose Luis & Ivanova Boncheva, Antonina & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008.
"Competition between Latin America and China for US direct investment,"
8950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De la Cruz Gallegos Jose Luis & Ivanova Boncheva Antonina & Ruiz-Porras Antonio, 2008. "Competition between Latin America and China for US Direct Investment," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Nikolaos Dritsakis, 2004. "Exports, investments and economic development of pre-accession countries of the European Union: an empirical investigation of Bulgaria and Romania," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1831-1838.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Enjiang Cheng & George Messinis, 2011. "The role of exports, FDI and imports in development: evidence from Sub-Saharan African countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3719-3731.
- Aurangzeb, 2003. "Trade, Investment and Growth Nexus in Pakistan: An Application of Cointegration and Multivariate Causality Test," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 119-137, Jan-June.
- Wong Hock Tsen, 2006. "Granger causality tests among openness to international trade, human capital accumulation and economic growth in China: 1952-1999," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 285-302.
- Anupam Das & Biru Paksha Paul, 2011. "Openness and growth in emerging Asian economies: Evidence from GMM estimations of a dynamic panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2219-2228.
- Oludele Akinboade & Emilie Kinfack, 2014. "Financial Sector Development Indicators and Economic Growth in Cameroon and South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 813-836, January.
- M. Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2012. "Equipment investment, output and productivity in China," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 181-207, February.