Real Exchange Rate in China : A Long-run Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 2006.
"Exchange Rate or Wage Changes in International Adjustment? Japan and China versus the United States,"
Chapters,in: Recent Financial Crises, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2005. "Exchange Rate or Wage Changes in International Adjustment? Japan and China versus the United States," Discussion Papers 04-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2005. "Exchange Rate or Wage Changes in International Adjustment? Japan and China versus the United States," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-103, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McKinnon, Ronald, 2005. "Exchange Rate or Wage Changes in International Adjustment? Japan and China versus the United States," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- XU, Yingfeng, 2009. "Relevant international experience of real exchange rate adjustment for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 440-451, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRMB real exchange rate; economic growth;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:21969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.