Citations for "From preference to happiness: Towards a more complete welfare economics"
by Yew-Kwang Ng
- Christian Schubert, 2006. "A Note on the Principle of "Normative Individualism"," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2006. "Do the Economies of Specialization Justify the Work Ethics? A Further Examination of Buchanan's Hypothesis," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 385-403, November.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2006.
"Efficient nonanthropocentric nature protection,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 47-74, January.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2004. "Efficient Nonanthropocentric Nature Protection," CESifo Working Paper Series 1262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2004. "Efficient nonanthropocentric nature protection," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 115-04, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2006-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 212, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," NCER Working Paper Series 11, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Torgler, Benno & Schmidt, Sascha L & Frey, Bruno S., 2006. "The Power of Positional Concerns: A Panel Analysis," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1z14v7zt, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Bruno Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2010. "Happiness and public choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 557-573, September.
- John M. Gowdy, 2010. "Behavioral economics, neuroeconomics, and climate change policy: baseline review for the garrison institute initiative on climate change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1010, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Yang, Liyan, 2005. "How are Income and Non-Income Factors Different in Promoting Happiness? An Answer to the Easterlin Paradox," MPRA Paper 41209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Simon Janßen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009.
"Skill Obsolescence, Vintage Effects and Changing Tasks,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(1), pages 83-103.
- Simon Janssen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Skill obsolescence, vintage effects and changing tasks," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0063, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011.
"Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013. "Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Konstantin Kehl & Stephan Stahlschmidt, 2013. "A new perspective on the economic valuation of informal caare: The well-being approach revisited," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gowdy, John, 2005. "Toward a new welfare economics for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 211-222, April.
- Kaval, Pamela & Loomis, John B., 2005. "The Relationship Between Wildfire and Welfare," 2005 Conference, August 26-27, 2005, Nelson, New Zealand 98517, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Meurs, Dominique, 2012. "Family Values, Social Needs and Preferences for Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 6977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alkire, Sabina, 2008. "Choosing Dimensions: The Capability Approach and Multidimensional Poverty," MPRA Paper 8862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 2007. "Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 641-659, September.
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2012. "Status-seeking and economic growth: the Barro model revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2012-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Christian Cordes, 2008. "A potential limit on competition," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 127-144, August.
- Jacopo Baggio & Elissaios Papyrakis, 2014. "Agent-Based Simulations of Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 623-635, January.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang & Ng, Siang, 2003. "Do the economies of specialization justify the work ethics?: An examination of Buchanan's hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 339-353, March.
- Clarke, Matthew, 2005. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," Working Paper Series RP2005/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guoqiang Tian & Liyan Yang, 2009. "Theory of negative consumption externalities with applications to the economics of happiness," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 399-424, June.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2004. "Optimal Environmental Charges/Taxes: Easy to Estimate and Surplus-yielding," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 395-408, August.
- John M. Gowdy, 2004. "Toward a New Welfare Foundation for Sustainability," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0401, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "The Role of Biology and Culture in Veblenian Consumption Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Veisten, Knut, 2007. "Contingent valuation controversies: Philosophic debates about economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 204-232, April.
- Pamela Kaval, 2006. "The Relationship between Well-Being and Wildfire," Working Papers in Economics 06/14, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Seth D. Baum, 2012. "Value Typology in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 499-524, November.
- Christian Schubert, 2012. "Pursuing Happiness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.