Choosing Dimensions: The Capability Approach and Multidimensional Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2003. "From preference to happiness: Towards a more complete welfare economics," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 307-350, March.
- Robert Biswas-Diener & Ed Diener, 2001. "Making the Best of a Bad Situation: Satisfaction in the Slums of Calcutta," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 329-352, September.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2005.
"Valuing Freedoms: Sen's Capability Approach and Poverty Reduction,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199283316, March.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Valuing Freedoms: Sen's Capability Approach and Poverty Reduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245796, March.
- Qizilbash, Mozaffar, 1996.
Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1209-1221, July.
- Qizilbash, M., 1995. "Ethical development," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9512, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003.
"The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Sujata Visaria & Muhammad Asali, 2006.
"Inter-country Comparisons of Poverty Based on a Capability Approach: An Empirical Exercise,"
27, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sanjay Reddy & Sujata Visaria & Muhammad Asali, 2006. "Inter-country Comparisons of Poverty Based on Capability Approach: An Empirical Exercise," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-038, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Robeyns, 2005. "Selecting Capabilities for Quality of Life Measurement," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 191-215, October.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, June.
- Sabina Alkire, 2005. "Why the Capability Approach?," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 115-135.
- Surya Sen, 1999. "Global financial crisis and economic development," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Aug.
- Yew-Kwang, Ng, 1997.
"A case for Happiness, Cardinalism, and Interpersonal Comparability,"
Departmental Working Papers
_081, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1997. "A Case for Happiness, Cardinalism, and Interpersonal Comparability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1848-58, November.
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.