Determinants of Export Orientation of Foreign Production by U.S. Multinationals: An Inter-Country Analysis
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagesh Kumar, 1998. "Multinational enterprises, regional economic integration, and export-platform production in the host countries: An empirical analysis for the US and Japanese corporations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 450-483, September.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995. "Changing Character of Foreign Direct Investment from Developing Countries: Case Studies from Asia," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1995-16, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2016. "Spatial Linkages and Export Processing Location in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 316-338, March.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "Is there a trend towards global value chain specialization? -- An examination of cross border sales of US foreign affiliates," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 126-141, June.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005.
"Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 664-678, November.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2003. "Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 9723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Hashim & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Chani, Muhammad Irfan, 2011. "Institutions, macroeconomic policy and foreign direct investment: South Asian countries case," MPRA Paper 32480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Chin-Shan & Yang, Ching-Chiao, 2007. "An evaluation of the investment environment in international logistics zones: A Taiwanese manufacturer's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 279-300, May.
- Egan Patrick J.W., 2013. "R&D in the periphery? Foreign direct investment, innovation, and institutional quality in developing countries," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, April.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05g07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanh Vu Thi, 2015. "Essays on the Export Performance of Vietnam/Essais sur la Performance à l'Exportation du Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/216765, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996.
"Intellectual property protection, market orientation and location of overseas R&D activities by multinational enterprises,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 673-688, April.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995. "Intellectual Property Protection, Market Orientation and Location of Overseas R&D Activities by Multinational Enterprises," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1995-01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Larry D. Qiu, 2003. "Comparing Sectoral FDI Incentives: Comparative Advantages and Market Opportunities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 151-176, May.
- Thi-Hanh Vu & Van-Duy Nguyen & Manh-Tung Ho & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2019. "Determinants of Vietnamese Listed Firm Performance: Competition, Wage, CEO, Firm Size, Age, and International Trade," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-1, April.
- Lutz Kaufmann & Peter Körte, 2010. "Responses of Advanced Country MNEs to Low-cost Country Imports in Their Home Markets," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 241-262, April.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Das, Keshab & Paul, Mahua, 2006. "Export-orientation of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates in India: Factors, Tendencies and Implications," MPRA Paper 12338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esiyok, Bulent, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Turkey: a panel study approach," MPRA Paper 36568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Busse, Matthias & Spielmann, Christian, 2003.
"Gender Discrimination and the International Division of Labour,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
245, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Busse, Matthias & Spielmann, Christian, 2003. "Gender Discrimination and the International Division of Labour," Discussion Paper Series 26151, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Lydon, Reamonn & Williams, Mark, 2005. "Communications Networks and Foreign Direct: Investment in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & PLASMANS, Joseph & SOENG, Reth & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia: Country-specific factor differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- repec:idb:brikps:345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Banga, 2003. "The export-diversifying impact of and U.S. foreign direct investments in indian manufacturing sector," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 110, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Lau, Ho-Fuk, 2003. "Industry evolution and internationalization processes of firms from a newly industrialized economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 847-852, October.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh and Trinh Thi Thuy Duong, 2020. "Firm Export and the Impact of Foreign Ownership in Vietnam: A Micro-Data Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 123-143, March.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Farrokh Nourzad & David Greenwold & Rui Yang, 2014. "The Interaction Between FDI and Infrastructure Capital in The Development Process," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Vida Varahrami & Arghavan Novin Vajari, 2019. "FDI, Government Budget and Efficiency of Public Infrastructure Capital," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 148-158, December.
- Dikova, Desislava & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2005. "Managerial satisfaction with subsidiary performance; the influence of the parent MNE's capabilities and the subsidiary's environment," Research Report 05G07, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Arjen H. L. Slangen & Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Jean-Francois Hennart, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Distance on Bilateral Arm’s Length Exports," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 875-896, December.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1996-06, United Nations University - INTECH.