Liberalisation, FDI, and productivity spillovers--an analysis of Indian manufacturing firms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjaya Malik, 2015. "Conditional technology spillovers from foreign direct investment: evidence from Indian manufacturing industries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 183-198, April.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:546-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooray, Arusha & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2014.
"What drives FDI policy liberalization? An empirical investigation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 179-189.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Arusha Cooray, 2012. "What Drives FDI Policy Liberalization? An Empirical Investigation," CAMA Working Papers 2012-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash, 2010.
"Heterogeneous MNC subsidiaries and technological spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1227-1241, November.
- Anabel Marin & Subash Sasidharan, 2010. "Heterogeneous MNC Subsidiaries and Technological Spillovers: Explaining Positive and Negative Effects in India," Working Papers 2010-053, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Bhattacharjeean, Arnab & Majumdar, Sumit K., 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S., 2011. "FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-44, July.
- Vinish Kathuria & Anaka Aiyar, 2011. "Link between Exporting and Productivity: Firm Level analysis for Indian Chemical Industry," Working Papers id:3794, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016.
"Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers through FDI and Trade: Moderating Role of Quality-Adjusted Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Winkler, Deborah, 2013. "Potential and actual FDI spillovers in global value chains : the role of foreign investor characteristics, absorptive capacity and transmission channels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6424, The World Bank.
- Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash, 2008. "The Heterogeneity of MNC' Subsidiaries and Technology Spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in emerging economies," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Megha Mukim & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012.
"The Location Choices of Foreign Investors: A District-level Analysis in India,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 886-918, July.
- Mukim, Megha & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "The location choices of foreign investors: A districtlevel analysis in India," Kiel Working Papers 1628, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "How much does industry matter in an emerging market economy?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 256, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- repec:taf:apbizr:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:85-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujimori, Azusa & Sato, Takahiro, 2015. "Productivity and technology diffusion in India: The spillover effects from foreign direct investment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 630-651.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- Thi Ngoc Thuyen Truong & Juthathip Jongwanich & Eric D. Ramstetter, 2015. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade protection: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 30-46, November.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:31:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-019-0196-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jojo Jacob & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "International Trade and Knowledge Spillovers: The Case of Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers 06-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Y Wei & X Liu, 2006. "Productivity spillovers from R&D, exports and FDI in China's manufacturing sector," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(4), pages 544-557, July.
- Lakatos, Csilla & Fukui, Tani, 2014. "The Liberalization of Retail Services in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 327-340.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossitza B. Wooster & David S. Diebel, 2010. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 640-655, August.
- Franco, Chiara & Sasidharan, Subash, 2010. "MNEs, technological efforts and channels of export spillover: An analysis of Indian manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 270-288, September.
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade policy: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.