North-South Trade: Is Africa Unusual?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Hirut Wolde & Rina Bhattacharya, 2010. "Constraints on Trade in the MENA region," IMF Working Papers 10/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Yongzheng Yang & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "Regional Trade Arrangements in Africa; Past Performance and the Way Forward," IMF Working Papers 05/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2002. "Is Globalisation Good for Africa?," Working Papers in Economics 67, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Lederman & Çaglar Özden, 2007.
"Geopolitical Interests And Preferential Access To U.S. Markets,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, July.
- Lederman, Daniel & Ozden, Caglar, 2005. "Geopolitical interests and preferential access to U.S. markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3531, The World Bank.
- Pooja Khosla, 2015. "Intra-Regional Trade In Africa And The Impact Of Chinese Intervention: A Gravity Model Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 41-66, December.
- Charalambos Tsangarides & Pierre Ewenczyk & Michal Hulej & Mahvash Saeed Qureshi, 2009.
"Are Africa's Currency Unions Good for Trade?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(4), pages 876-918, November.
- Michal Hulej & Charalambos G Tsangarides & Pierre Ewenczyk, 2006. "Stylized Facts on Bilateral Trade and Currency Unions; Implications for Africa," IMF Working Papers 06/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Diadié Diaw & Albert Lessoua, 2013. "Natural Resources Exports, Diversification and Economic Growth of CEMAC Countries: On the Impact of Trade with China," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 189-202, June.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2009.
"Do South-South trade agreements increase trade? Commodity-level evidence from COMESA,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1361-1389, November.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2006. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2008. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Development Working Papers 247, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2007. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," IMF Working Papers 07/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, EconWPA.
- Chengang Wang & Yingqi Wei & Xiaming Liu, 2010. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Gravity Panel Data Models," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7), pages 894-915, July.
- Maarten Bosker & Harry Garretsen, 2012.
"Economic Geography and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(3), pages 443-485.
- Maarten Bosker & Harry Garretsen, 2008. "Economic Geography and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 2490, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Mold and Annalisa Prizzon, 2010.
"Fragile States, Commodity Booms And Export Performance: An Analysis Of The Sub-Saharan African Case,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2010/21, European University Institute.
- Andrew Mold and Annalisa Prizzon, 2010. "Fragile States, Commodity Booms And Export Performance: An Analysis Of The Sub-Saharan African Case," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 21, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alberto Behar & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Transport Costs and International Trade," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophie Chauvin & Guillaume Gaulier, 2002. "Regional Trade Integration in Southern Africa," Working Papers 2002-12, CEPII research center.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2011.
"Qualité des Institutions et Commerce International: Évidence à Partir des Exportations de l'UEMOA
[Institutions Quality and International Trade: Evidence from WAEMU Exports]," MPRA Paper 33333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Kabir Hassan, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Economic Cooperation among the OIC Member Countries," Working Papers 0212, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Apr 2002.
- Jan Willem Gunning & Paul Collier, 1999. "Explaining African Economic Performance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 64-111, March.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Arvind Subramanian, 2001. "Africa's Trade Revisted," IMF Working Papers 01/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Djeto Assane & Eric P. Chiang, 2014. "Trade, Structural Reform, And Institutions In Sub-Saharan Africa," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 20-29, January.
- Christie Smith, 2002. "Currency unions and gravity models revisited," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Rikhil Bhavnani & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Arvind Subramanian & David T. Coe, 2002. "The Missing Globalization Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 02/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Bryn Battersby & Robert Ewing, 2005. "International Trade Performance: The Gravity of Australia's Remoteness," Treasury Working Papers 2005-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Jun 2005.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2001. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: North-South Trade, Openness and Growth," Vienna Economics Papers 0108, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
- Ludvig Söderling, 2005. "Is the Middle East and North Africa Region Achieving Its Trade Potential?," IMF Working Papers 05/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramesh C Paudel, 2014. "Export performance in developing countries: A comparative perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2014-26, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2008. "Estimation of Missing Intra-African Trade," GTAP Research Memoranda 2915, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jaime MELO DE & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 1998. "La distance abolie ? Critères et mesure de la mondialisation du commerce extérieur," Working Papers 199830, CERDI.