Citations for "Dollarization of Liabilities: Underinsurance and Domestic Financial Underdevelopment"
by Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy
- Gerardo Licandro & José Antonio Licandro, 2001. "Anatomía y patología de la dolarización," Documentos de trabajo 2001003, Banco Central del Uruguay, revised Dec 2001.
- Ilan GOLDFAJN & Gino OLIVARES, 2001. "Can Flexible Exchange Rates Still “Work” In Financially Open Economies?," G-24 Discussion Papers 8, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2003.
"The International Lender of Last Resort. How Large Is Large Enough?,"
in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 89-124
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," NBER Working Papers 8381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Wyplosz, Charles, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier D Jeanne, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort; How Large is Large Enought?," IMF Working Papers 01/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2004.
"Smoothing sudden stops,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 104-127, November.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
"Addicted to Dollars,"
CEMA Working Papers
594, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Frederic Chabellard, 2001. "Dollarization of Liabilities in Non-tradable Goods Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 380, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eduardo Moron & Juan F. Castro, 2002. "Uncovering Central Bank Monetary Policy Objectives: Going Beyond Fear of Floating," Macroeconomics 0205002, EconWPA.
- Cristina Arellano, 2005. "Default Risk, the Real Exchange Rate and Income Fluctuations in Emerging Economies," 2005 Meeting Papers 516, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos O. Arteta, 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and financial dollarization: does flexibility reduce bank currency mismatches?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
738, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos Óscar Arteta, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Financial Dollarization: Does Flexibility Reduce Bank Currency Mismatches?," International Finance 0303005, EconWPA.
- Jose Luiz Rossi Junior, 2004. "Foreign Exchange exposure, corporate financial policies and the exchange rate regime: Evidence from Brazil," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 163, Econometric Society.
- Luis Carranza, . "Debt Composition and Balance Sheet Effects of Exchange and Interest Rates Volatility: Case of Peru," DCBSLA Series 6, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gaston Gelos, R., 2003. "Foreign currency debt in emerging markets: firm-level evidence from Mexico," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 323-327, March.
- Eduardo MorÃ³n & Diego Winkelried, 2003.
"Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
03/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Eduardo Moron & Diego Winkelried, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable EconomieEd," Macroeconomics 0205001, EconWPA.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2001.
"International and domestic collateral constraints in a model of emerging market crises,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 513-548, December.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2000. "International and Domestic Collateral Constraints in a Model of Emerging Market Crises," NBER Working Papers 7971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Does the IMF´s official support affect sovereign bond maturities?," Working Papers 1231, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yannick Kalantzis, 2015.
"Financial Fragility in Small Open Economies: Firm Balance Sheets and the Sectoral Structure,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 1194-1222.
- Y. Kalantzis, 2014. "Financial fragility in small open economies: firm balance sheets and the sectoral structure," Working papers 505, Banque de France.
- Aguiar, Mark, 2005. "Investment, devaluation, and foreign currency exposure: The case of Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 95-113, October.
- Morón, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2002. "Reglas de política monetaria para economías financieramente vulnerables," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 8, pages 49-76.
- Echeverry, Juan Carlos & Fergusson, Leopoldo & Steiner, Roberto & Aguilar, Camila, 2003. "'Dollar' debt in Colombian firms: are sinners punished during devaluations?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 417-449, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2001. "International Liquidity Illusion: On the Risks of Sterilization," NBER Working Papers 8141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Leopoldo Fergusson & Roberto Steiner & Camila Aguilar, 2003. "Determinants And Consequences Of Foreign In Debtedness In Colombian Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002333, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Does the IMF's official support affect sovereign bonds maturities?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 128, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2004. "Excessive Liability Dollarization in a Simple Signaling Model," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2001. "A "Vertical" Analysis of Crises and Intervention: Fear of Floating and Ex-ante Problems," NBER Working Papers 8428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Carranza & Juan M. Cayo & JosÃ© E. GaldÃ³n-SÃ¡nchez, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Performance in Peru: A Firm Level Analysis,"
Faculty Working Papers
12/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Carranza, Luis J. & Cayo, Juan M. & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E., 2003. "Exchange rate volatility and economic performance in Peru: a firm level analysis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 472-496, December.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Todd Keister, 2001. "Dollarization as a monetary arrangement for emerging market economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov., pages 29-40.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Tressel, Thierry, 2001. "Contractual savings institutions and banks'stability and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2751, The World Bank.
- Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat, 2007. "Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 292-306.
- Mario Draghi & Francesco Giavazzi & Robert C. Merton, 2003. "Transparency, Risk Management and International Financial Fragility," NBER Working Papers 9806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brad Setser & Ioannis Halikias & Alexander Pitt & Christoph B. Rosenberg & Brett E. House & Jens Nystedt & Christian Keller, 2005. "Debt-Related Vulnerabilities and Financial Crises," IMF Occasional Papers 240, International Monetary Fund.
- Demid Golikov, 2005. "Financial Intermediary In Monetary Economics: An Excerpt," Macroeconomics 0510018, EconWPA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Roberto Steiner & Leopoldo Ferguson, . "Hell, Heaven or Hedged: Debt Devaluation and Firm Investment in Colombia," DCBSLA Series 5, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Manuel De la Rocha & Roberto Perrelli & Christian B. Mulder, 2002. "The Role of Corporate, Legal and Macroeconomic Balance Sheet Indicators in Crisis Detection and Prevention," IMF Working Papers 02/59, International Monetary Fund.