Citations for "Strategic Trade Policy With Incompletely Informed Policymakers"
by S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
Departmental Working Papers
199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey & Jens Barmbold, 1998.
"Location Costs, Product Quality, and Implicit Franchise Contracts,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 98-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian & Barmbold, Jens, 2000. "Location costs, product quality and implicit franchise contracts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 69-87, October.
- Michel Cavagnac, 2005. "Strategic managerial incentives under adverse selection," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 499-512.
- Matschke, Xenia, 2003. "Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 209-223, October.
- Lim, Seonyoung & Choi, Kangsik, 2014. "Strategic Subsidy Policies with Endogenous Choice of Competition Mode," MPRA Paper 59462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2003.
"Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries,"
2003_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2004. "Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 283-297, 06.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Higashida, Keisaku & Ishikawa, Jota, 2003. "What information is needed for welfare-enhancing policies under international oligopoly?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-46, January.
- Mohammad Amin, 2004. "Market Structure and Trade Policy under Asymmetric Information," International Trade 0402004, EconWPA.
- Greaker, Mads, 2003. "Strategic environmental policy when the governments are threatened by relocation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 141-154, May.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Tsakiris, Nikos, 2011.
"Information and disclosure in strategic trade policy: Revisited,"
32949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Antoniou & Nikos Tsakiris, 2014. "Information and Disclosure in Strategic Trade Policy: Revisited," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 415-427, September.
- Krishna, K & Roy, S & Thursby, M, 1996.
"Implementaing Market Access,"
96-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," NBER Working Papers 5593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M & Roy, S, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," Papers 96-011, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, Ki-Dong & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies in International Rivalry When Competition Mode is Endogenous," MPRA Paper 59725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile AUBERT & Jérôme POUYET, 2004.
"Competition policy, regulation and the institutional design of industry supervision,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2004022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2004. "Competition policy, regulation and the institutional design of industry supervision," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(2), pages 153-168.
- Frank Schuhmacher, . "Strategic Trade Policy under Asymmetric Information about Market Demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 573, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2010.
"Oligopoly and Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2010. "Oligopoly and Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 517, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2010.
"Shutdown Contests in Multi-Plant Firms and Governmental Intervention,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Kräkel, 2010. "Shutdown Contests in Multi-Plant Firms and Governmental Intervention," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies with Endogenous Choice of Competition Mode under a Vertical Structure," MPRA Paper 59074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd Amin, 2004. "Sensitivity of Tariffs and Quotas: A Signaling Game," International Trade 0401003, EconWPA.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2005.
"Arms Export Controls, Subsidies And The Wto Exemption,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 305-322, 05.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2003. "Arms Export Controls, Subsidies and the WTO Exemption," Studies in Economics 0304, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Moner-Colonques, Rafael, 1998.
"Cost uncertainty and trade liberalization in international oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 369-376, August.
- MONER COLONQUES , Rafael, 1995. "Cost Uncertainty and Trade Liberalization in International Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1995068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Desai, Mihir A. & Hines Jr., James R., 2008.
"Market reactions to export subsidies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 459-474, March.
- Niels Nannerup, 1998. "Strategic Environmental Policy Under Incomplete Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Sun, Ning & Yao, Hongxin, 2011. "Manipulable behavior in international trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 60-66, January.
- Bouët, Antoine & Cassagnard, Patrice, 2013. "Strategic trade policy under asymmetric information with screening," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 286-293.
- Gasmi, Farid & Malin, Eric & Tandé, François, 2004. "Lobbying in Antidumping," IDEI Working Papers 320, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael L. Katz, 2006. "Observable Contracts as Commitments: Interdependent Contracts and Moral Hazard," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 685-706, 09.
- Kolev, Dobrin R. & Prusa, Thomas J., 1999. "Tariff policy for a monopolist in a signaling game," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 51-76, October.