Strategic environmental policy when the governments are threatened by relocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brainard, S. Lael & Martimort, David, 1997.
"Strategic trade policy with incompletely informed policymakers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 33-65, February.
- S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort, 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy With Incompletely Informed Policymakers," NBER Working Papers 4069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lael S. Brainard & David Martimort, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletly Informed Policymakers," Post-Print halshs-00754881, HAL.
- Brainard, S.L. & Martimort, D., 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletely Informed Policymakers," Papers 92.277, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Hoel, Michael, 1997. " Environmental Policy with Endogenous Plant Locations," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 241-259, June.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1998. "Tax competition in imperfectly competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1996. "Foreign direct investment under oligopoly: Profit shifting or profit capturing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 423-445, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj Joshua Mathew & Arijit Mukherjee, 2011.
"Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 568-578, August.
- Joshua Mathew Anuj & Bouwe Dijkstra & Arijit Mukherjee, "undated". "Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000002, EcoMod.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2016.
"Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(2), pages 463-485, October.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2009. "Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0762, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Masako, Ikefuji & Jun-ichi, Itaya & Makoto, Okamura, 2013. "Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms," Discussion paper series. A 257, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms," Working Papers 2010.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eerola, Essi, 2006. "International trade agreements, environmental policy, and relocation of production," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 333-350, November.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2016.
"Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(1), pages 150-167, January.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems," Research Papers in Economics 2014-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Environmental Taxation in Federal Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 4717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Missios & Halis Murat Yildiz & Ida Ferrara, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Choice of Environmental Policy," Working Papers 004, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Klaus, 2001. "Locational Competition under Environmental Regulation when Input Prices and Productivity Differ," Discussion Papers 597, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "A systematic retrieval of international competitiveness literature: a bibliometric study," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 429-457, December.
- Roland Magnusson, 2010. "Efficiency of Non-cooperative Emission Taxes in Perfectly Competitive Markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 88-93, Autumn.
- Henry van Egteren & R. Smith & Dean McAfee, 2004. "Harmonization of Environmental Regulations When Firms are Judgment Proof," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 139-164, March.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Working Papers 2016007, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2017. "Emission Taxes, Relocation, and Quality Differences," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168298, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Discussion Papers 2016/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:2:p:141-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.