Citations for "The Rush to Free Trade in the Developing World: Why So Late? Why Now? Will it Last?"
by Dani Rodrik
- Cesar Martinelli & Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "Sequencing of Economic Reforms in the Presence of Political Constraints," UCLA Economics Working Papers 701, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1993.
"Trade Liberalization in Disinflation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pastor, Manuel & Wise, Carol, 2015. "Good-Bye financial crash, hello financial eclecticism: Latin American responses to the 2008–09 global financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 200-217.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2001. "Notes on trade and growth," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td166, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Alemayehu Geda, 2006. "Openness, Inequality and Poverty in Africa," Working Papers 25, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- B. Hoekman & S. Djankov, 1996.
"Catching Up With Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean Free Trade Initiative,"
9612, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 1996.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Catching up with Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean free trade initiative," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1562, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1995. "Catching Up With Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean Free Trade Initiative," CEPR Discussion Papers 1300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Junior, 2001. "External debt sustainability: empirical evidence in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td154, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1995.
"Inflation crises and long-run growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1517, The World Bank.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003.
"The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s,"
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003. "The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 120, Royal Economic Society.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2002. "Trade liberalization and labor market in Brazil: impacts on employment and wages in tradeables and nontradeables sectors," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td174, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mary E. Lovely & J. David Richardson, 2000.
"Trade Flows and Wage Premiums: Does Who or What Matter?,"
in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 309-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary E. Lovely & J. David Richardson, 1998. "Trade Flows and Wage Premiums: Does Who or What Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, . "Reformas Económicas en Chile: Una Perspectiva Institucional," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv121, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Jahangir Khan Achakzai, 2010. "Unilateral Liberalization versus Regional Integration: The Case of ECO Member Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 27-44, Jan-Jun.
- David M. Gould & Graeme L. Woodbridge, 1995. "Building trade barriers and knocking them down: the political economy of unilateral trade liberalizations," Working Papers 9505, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joshua Aizenman & Sang-Seung Yi, 1997.
"Controlled Openness and Foreign Direct Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
6123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Kupukile, Mlambo, 2009.
"How Can Economic and Political Liberalisation Improve Financial Development in African Countries?,"
20651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Enowbi-Batuo & Mlambo Kupukile, 2010. "How can economic and political liberalisation improve financial development in African countries?," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 35-59, May.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2000. "An Explanation of the Dynamics of Protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 279-293, July.
- Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Lederman, 1998. "The Political Economy of Unilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 6510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumann, Renato, 2001. "Brazil in the 1990s: an economy in transition," Revista CEPAL, United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), April.
- Raimundo Soto, . "Institutional Reforms in the Electricity Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv120, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Gabriel Sánchez, 1998. "Lobbying, innovation and protectionist cycles," Economics Working Papers 272, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.