Trade Liberalization in Disinflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1994.
"Tariff Rates, Tariff Revenue, and Tariff Reform: Some New Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1993. "Tariff rates, tariff revenue, and tariff reform : some new facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1143, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Rush to Free Trade in the Developing World: Why So Late? Why Now? Will it Last?," NBER Working Papers 3947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Dornbusch, 1984.
"External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates,"
347, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1984. "External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 1336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 319-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "Foreign Trade in Eastern Europe's Transition: Early Results," NBER Working Papers 4064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Melo, Jaime & Dhar, Sumana, 1992. "Lessons of trade liberalization in Latin America for economies in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1040, The World Bank.
- Bruno, M., 1991. "High Inflation and the Nominal Anchors of an Open Economy," Princeton Studies in International Economics 183, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Pfeffermann, G.P. & Madarassy, A., 1992. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries," Papers 16, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Pfeffermann, G.P. & Madarassy, A., 1992. "Trend in Private Investment in Developing Countries," Papers 14, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Mussa, Michael, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy and Trade Liberalization: Some Guidelines," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 61-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Michael W. & Marion, Nancy P., 1997. "Explaining the duration of exchange-rate pegs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 387-404, December.
- Baffes, John & Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1997. "Single-equation estimation of the equilibrium real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1800, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDisinflation; Trade Policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.