Citations for "Pensions and Wages: An Hedonic Price Theory Approach"
by Edward B. Montgomery & Kathryn Shaw & Mary Ellen Benedict
- Newman, Constance & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2000. "Worker And Firm Determinants Of Piece Rate Variation In An Agricultural Labor Market," Working Papers 11977, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn, 1997.
"Pensions and Wage Premia,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 510-22, July.
- Haynes, Jonathan B. & Sessions, John G., 2013.
"Work now, pay later? An empirical analysis of the pension–pay trade off,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 835-843.
- Haynes, Jonathan & Sessions, John, 2011. "Work Now, Pay Later?:An Empirical Analysis of the Pension Pay-Trade Off," Department of Economics Working Papers 32992, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Ooghe & Erik Schokkaert & Jef Flechet, 2003. "The Incidence of Social Security Contributions: An Empirical Analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 81-106, June.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1990. "Pensions and the U.S. Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 3331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Beeson Royalty, . "A Discrete Choice Approach to Estimating Workers' Marginal Valuation of Fringe Benefits," Working Papers 98008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Arístides Torche & Gert Wagner, 1997. "Previsión Social: Valoración Individual de un Beneficio Mandatado," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(103), pages 363-390.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1997. "The effects of firm specific taxes and government mandates with an application to the U.S. unemployment insurance program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 119-145, August.
- Mitchell, Olivia S & Smith, Robert S, 1994.
"Pension Funding in the Public Sector,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 278-90, May.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter J., 2012.
"Total Reward and pensions in the UK in the public and private sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 584-594.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter J., 2012. "Total Reward and pensions in the UK in the public and private sectors," Munich Reprints in Economics 20028, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1993.
"The Role of Pensions in the Labor Market,"
NBER Working Papers
4295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Sheiner, 1999. "Health care costs, wages, and aging," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Andrietti, Vincenzo, 2004. "Occupationa pensions, wages and tenure wage profiles," UC3M Working papers. Economics we043612, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Elliott, R. F. & Sandy, R., .
"Adam Smith May Have Been Right After All: A New Approach to the Analysis of Compensating Differentials,"
98-02, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Elliott, Robert F. & Sandy, Robert, 1998. "Adam Smith may have been right after all: A new approach to the analysis of compensating differentials," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 127-131, April.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Developments in Pensions," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-4, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Anthony M. Marino & JÃ¡n ZÃ¡bojnÃk, 2008.
"A Rent Extraction View of Employee Discounts and Benefits,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 485-518, 07.
- Anthony Marino & Jan Zabojnik, 2006. "A Rent Extraction View of Employee Discounts and Benefits," Working Papers 1108, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1992.
"Participation in and Contributions to 401(k) Pension Plans: Evidence om Plan Data,"
NBER Working Papers
4199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1995. "Participation in and Contributions to 401(k) Pension Plans: Evidence from Plan Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 311-325.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Ross, Thomas W., 2001. "Pensions: theories of underfunding," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 667-689, December.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2006. "Compensating wage differentials for defined benefit and defined contribution occupational pension scheme benefits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24516, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert L. Clark & Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "Effects of Pensions on Labor Markets and Retirement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 431, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Bruce D. Meyer, 1995.
"The Incidence of a Firm-Varying Payroll Tax: The Case of Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
5201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Bruce D. Meyer, . "The Incidence of a Firm-Varying Payroll Tax: The Case of Unemployment Insurance," IPR working papers 95-23, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Health Insurance and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 6762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- Love, David A. & Smith, Paul A. & Wilcox, David W., 2011. "The effect of regulation on optimal corporate pension risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 18-35, July.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter, 2011. "Total Reward in the UK in the Public and Private Sectors," IZA Discussion Papers 5656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).