Occupationa pensions, wages and tenure wage profiles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson, 2002. "Choice of pension scheme and job mobility in Britain," IFS Working Papers W02/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dustmann, Christian & Pereira, Sonia C., 2005. "Wage Growth and Job Mobility in the U.K. and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn & Benedict, Mary Ellen, 1992.
"Pensions and Wages: An Hedonic Price Theory Approach,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 111-128, February.
- Edward B. Montgomery & Kathryn Shaw & Mary Ellen Benedict, 1990. "Pensions and Wages: An Hedonic Price Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 3458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Ann A. McDermed, 1993. "Pensions, Bonding, and Lifetime Jobs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(3), pages 463-481.
- George A. Akerlof & Lawrence F. Katz, 1989.
"Workers' Trust Funds and the Logic of Wage Profiles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 525-536.
- George A. Akerlof & Lawrence F. Katz, 1988. "Workers' Trust Funds and the Logic of Wage Profiles," NBER Working Papers 2548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Robert A. Shakotko, 1987. "Do Wages Rise with Job Seniority?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 437-459.
- Finnie, R., 1993. "Tenure Experience, and Men's and Women's Wages: Panel Estimates from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Papers 9305, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haynes, Jonathan B. & Sessions, John G., 2013.
"Work now, pay later? An empirical analysis of the pension–pay trade off,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 835-843.
- Haynes, Jonathan & Sessions, John, 2011. "Work Now, Pay Later?:An Empirical Analysis of the Pension Pay-Trade Off," Department of Economics Working Papers 32992, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we043612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .