Output and Unemployment Dynamics in the United States: 1950-1985
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Jim, 2000. "The Robustness of Okun's Law: Evidence from OECD Countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 331-356, April.
- George W. Evans, 2011. "Comment on "Natural Expectations, Macroeconomic Dynamics, and Asset Pricing"," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2011, Volume 26, pages 61-71, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammed, Mikidadu, 2018.
"Do Import Tariffs Generate Stagflationary Tendencies?,"
95128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2019.
- Mohammed, Mikidadu, 2018. "Do Import Tariffs Generate Stagflationary Tendencies?," EconStor Preprints 201013, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Gómez-Loscos, Ana, 2018. "A menu on output gap estimation methods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 827-850.
- Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2004. "Business survey forecasts and measurement of output trends in five European economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 52, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- James DeNicco & Christopher A. Laincz, 2018. "Jobless Recovery: A Time Series Look at the United States," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 46(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Rotemberg, Julio J. & Woodford, Michael, 1999. "The cyclical behavior of prices and costs," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1051-1135, Elsevier.
- Dufourt, Frédéric & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2009. "Expected Inflation, Sunspots Equilibria and Persistent Unemployment Fluctuations," IZA Discussion Papers 4302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Moosa, Imad A., 1999. "Cyclical output, cyclical unemployment, and Okun's coefficient A structural time series approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 293-304, September.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Perman & Gaetan Stephan & Christophe Tavéra, 2015. "Okun's Law—a Meta-analysis," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(1), pages 101-126, January.
- Nurudeen Abu, 2017. "Does Okun’s Law Exist in Nigeria? Evidence from the ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 11(2), June.
- Rey, Serge & Varachaud, Pascal, 2000. "Le comportement des taux de change réels européens de la fin Bretton Woods à l’adoption de l’euro [The behavior of European real exchange rates from the Bretton Woods system end to the adoption of ," MPRA Paper 49502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Kundan Kishor & Evan F. Koenig, 2009.
"VAR Estimation and Forecasting When Data Are Subject to Revision,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 181-190, July.
- N. Kundan Kishor & Evan F. Koenig, 2005. "VAR estimation and forecasting when data are subject to revision," Working Papers 0501, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dohyun CHUN & Hoon CHO & Doojin RYU, 2018. "Macroeconomic Structural Changes in a Leading Emerging Market: The Effects of the Asian Financial Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 22-42, December.
- Attfield, Clifford L. F. & Silverstone, Brian, 1998. "Okun's Law, Cointegration and Gap Variables," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 625-637, July.
- Iiboshi, Hirokuni & Wakita, Shigeru, 2004. "Do Structural Breaks exist in Okun’s Law? Evidence from the Lost Decade in Japan," MPRA Paper 87392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KORI YAHIA, Abdellah, 2018. "Bayesian Linear Estimation of Okun Coefficient for Romania: Sensitivity to Priors," MPRA Paper 84140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Lütkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2003.
"Test Procedures for Unit Roots in Time Series with Level Shifts at Unknown Time,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(1), pages 91-115, February.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2001. "Test procedures for unit roots in time series with level shifts at unknown time," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,39, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2012.
"The Importance of a Good Indicator for Global Exciess Demand,"
Book Chapters, in: Paulino Teixeira & António Portugal Duarte & Srdjan Redzepagic & Dejan Eric (ed.), European Integration Process in Western Balkan Countries, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-35,
Institute of Economic Sciences.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2012. "The Importance of a Good Indicator for Global Excess Demand," GEMF Working Papers 2012-15, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2014. "Gender and the Business Cycle: A Stocks and Flows Analysis of US and UK Labour Market States," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-10, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Ben-David, Dan & Bohara, Alok K., 1995.
"Trade Liberalization and Income Equalization: A Long-Run Perspective,"
Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers
275610, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Ben-David, D. & Bohara, A.K., 1995. "Trade Liberalization and Income Equalization: A Long-Run Perspective," Papers 42-95, Tel Aviv.
- Zakaria El Faiz & Said Tounsi, 2019. "Les Fluctuations Cycliques De La Production Et Du Chômage Au Maroc : Une Approche Sectorielle De La Loi D’Okun," Working Papers 1336, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- Schreiber, Sven, 2009. "Explaining shifts in the unemployment rate with productivity slowdowns and accelerations: a co-breaking approach," Kiel Working Papers 1505, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1990. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0078, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Christian Weber, 1997. "Is cyclical real GNP really more persistent than the trend?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 895-902.
- Tripier, Fabien, 2006.
"Sticky prices, fair wages, and the co-movements of unemployment and labor productivity growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2749-2774, December.
- Fabien Tripier, 2005. "Sticky prices, fair wages, and the co-movements of unemployment and labor productivity growth," Macroeconomics 0510015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward S. Knotek & Stephen J. Terry, 2009. "How will unemployment fare following the recession?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 94(Q III), pages 5-33.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, Joao Victor, 1995. "Estimating common sectoral cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-113, February.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2006.
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Harvie & Hyeon‐Seung Huh, 2009. "A New Measure Of Us Potential Output, Inflation Forecasts, And Monetary Policy Rules," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(5), pages 611-631, September.
- John P. Judd & Brian Motley, 1992. "Controlling inflation with an interest rate instrument," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-22.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:439-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2010. "Are business cycles stationary fluctuations around a deterministic trend? Empirical evidence from 79 developing countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 649-664.
- Durech, Richard & Minea, Alexandru & Mustea, Lavinia & Slusna, Lubica, 2014.
"Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 57-65.
- Richard Durech & Alexandru Minea & Lavinia Teodora Mustea & Lubica Slusna, 2014. "Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia," Post-Print halshs-01019147, HAL.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006.
"Double-Conditioned Potential Output,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 32-50, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2004. "Double conditioned potential output," MPRA Paper 35769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2007. "Double Conditioned Potential Output," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 070701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Omay, Tolga & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Stewart, Chris, 2021. "Is There Really Hysteresis in OECD Countries’ Unemployment Rates? New Evidence Using a Fourier Panel Unit Root Test," MPRA Paper 107691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2021.
- Mohammed, Mikidadu, 2018. "Do import tariffs generate stagflationary tendencies?," EconStor Preprints 181674, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Murasawa, Yasutomo, 2019. "Bayesian multivariate Beveridge--Nelson decomposition of I(1) and I(2) series with cointegration," MPRA Paper 91979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 1999. "Structural Time Series Modelling of Capacity Utilisation," MPRA Paper 62621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celia Melguizo, 2017.
"An analysis of Okun’s law for the Spanish provinces,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 37(1), pages 59-90, February.
- Celia Melguizo, 2015. "An analysis of Okun?s law for the Spanish provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1558, European Regional Science Association.
- Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Tolga Omay, 2019. "Does U.K.’s Real GDP have a Unit Root? Evidence from a Multi-Century Perspective," Working Papers 201926, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Petre Caraiani & Emmanuel Haven, 2013. "The Role of Recurrence Plots in Characterizing the Output-Unemployment Relationship: An Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(2), pages 1-11, February.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "Did Okun’s law die after the Great Recession?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 216-226, October.
- Eduardo Loría & Emmanuel Salas, 2014. "A Nonlinear Relationship: Unemployment and Economic Growth (Construction Sector) in Spain, 1995.1–2012.2," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(4), pages 439-453, November.
- Ho‐Chuan (River) Huang & Ya‐Kai Chang, 2005. "INVESTIGATING OKUN's LAW BY THE STRUCTURAL BREAK WITH THRESHOLD APPROACH: EVIDENCE FROM CANADA," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(5), pages 599-611, September.
- Islas C., Alejandro & Cortez, Willy Walter, 2013. "An assessment of the dynamics between the permanent and transitory components of Mexico's output and unemployment," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, "undated". "Information, Business Survey Forecasts and Measurement of Output Trends in Six European Economies," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/7, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Ribba, Antonio, 1997. "A note on the equivalence of long-run and short-run identifying restrictions in cointegrated systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 273-276, November.