Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0341-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & El Montasser, Ghassen & Gupta, Rangan & Manjez, Nangamso C., 2016. "Can debt ceiling and government shutdown predict us real stock returns? A bootstrap rolling window approach. - Gli effetti sui rendimenti azionari reali negli USA del tetto del debito pubblico e del b," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(1), pages 11-32.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos, 2008. "The functional central limit theorem for a family of GARCH observations with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2725-2730, November.
- Nyakabawo, Wendy & Miller, Stephen M. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Das, Sonali & Gupta, Rangan, 2015.
"Temporal causality between house prices and output in the US: A bootstrap rolling-window approach,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 55-73.
- Wendy Nyakabawo & Stephen M. Miller & Mehmet Balcilar & Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Temporal Causality between House Prices and Output in the U.S.: A Bootstrap Rolling-Window Approach," Working papers 2013-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Wendy Nyakabawo & Stephen M. Miller & Mehmet Balcilar & Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Temporal Causality between House Prices and Output in the U. S.: A Bootstrap Rolling-Window Approach," Working Papers 201329, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Tian, Zheng, 2010. "Modified procedures for change point monitoring in linear models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 62-75.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010.
"Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 760-769, September.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure," Working Papers 08/50, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "Does the Currency Regime Shape Unhedged Currency Exposure?," Working Papers id:2049, eSocialSciences.
- repec:rej:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:63:p:29-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weißbach, Rafael & Ponyatovskyy, Vladyslav & Zimmermann, Guido, 2006. "The Yield of Ten-Year T-Bonds: Stumbling Towards a 'Good' Forecast," Technical Reports 2006,50, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Eklund, Jana & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2010.
"Forecasting in the presence of recent structural change,"
Bank of England working papers
406, Bank of England.
- Jana Eklund & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2011. "Forecasting in the presence of recent structural change," CAMA Working Papers 2011-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eklund, J. & Kapetanios, G. & Price, S., 2011. "Forecasting in the presence of recent structural change," Working Papers 11/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Michael Berlemann & Julia Freese & Sven Knoth, 2012.
"Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia & Knoth, Sven, 2012. "Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control," Working Paper 124/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jana Eklund & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2013. "Robust Forecast Methods and Monitoring during Structural Change," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 3-27, October.
- Jan J. J. Groen & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2013.
"Multivariate Methods For Monitoring Structural Change,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 250-274, March.
- Groen, Jan J J & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2009. "Multivariate methods for monitoring structural change," Bank of England working papers 369, Bank of England.
- Jan J.J. Groen & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2010. "Multivariate Methods for Monitoring Structural Change," Working Papers 658, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2006. "Monitoring disruptions in financial markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 77-124.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2009.
"Nonparametric Retrospection and Monitoring of Predictability of Financial Returns,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2006. "Nonparametric retrospection and monitoring of predictability of financial returns," Working Papers w0071, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:34:y:2016:i:1:p:43-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Wei Su & Jiao-Jiao Fan & Hsu-Ling Chang & Xiao-Lin Li, 2016. "Is there Causal Relationship between Money Supply Growth and Inflation in China? Evidence from Quantity Theory of Money," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 702-719, August.
- Zeileis, Achim & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Testing, monitoring, and dating structural changes in exchange rate regimes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1696-1706, June.
- Carraro, Alessandro & Stefani, Gianluca, 2011. "Price Transmission in Three Italian Food Chains: A Structural Break Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114317, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- White, Halbert & Pettenuzzo, Davide, 2014.
"Granger causality, exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 316-330.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Halbert White, 2010. "Granger Causality, Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis," Working Papers 36, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Lee, O., 2013. "The functional central limit theorem for ARMA–GARCH processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 432-435.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2018. "On the time-varying links between oil and gold: New insights from the rolling and recursive rolling approaches," Working Papers 15-35, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:portec:v:16:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10258-017-0129-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2008. "Quality control for structural credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 364-375, October.
- Jesús Mur & Fernando López & Ana Angulo, 2010. "Instability in spatial error models: an application to the hypothesis of convergence in the European case," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-280, September.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:75-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ming-Hsien YANG & Chih-She WU, 2015. "Revisit Export and GDP Nexus in China and Taiwan: A Rolling Window Granger Causality Test," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 75-92, Autumn.
- Okyoung Na & Youngmi Lee & Sangyeol Lee, 2011. "Monitoring parameter change in time series models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 171-199, June.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, Chih-Chiang, 2007. "The MOSUM of squares test for monitoring variance changes," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 254-260, December.
- Blake LeBaron, 2013. "Heterogeneous Agents and Long Horizon Features of Asset Prices," Working Papers 63, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2013.
- Alberto Cazzola & Lucia Pasquini & Aurora Angeli, 2016. "The relationship between unemployment and fertility in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(1), pages 1-38, January.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2016. "Monitoring Parameter Constancy with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Papers 2016-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Heinen, Florian & Willert, Juliane, 2011. "Monitoring a change in persistence of a long range dependent time series," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-479, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos & Reimherr, Matthew L., 2009. "Delay times of sequential procedures for multiple time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 174-190, April.
- Jan Verbesselt & Achim Zeileis & Martin Herold, 2011. "Near Real-Time Disturbance Detection in Terrestrial Ecosystems Using Satellite Image Time Series: Drought Detection in Somalia," Working Papers 2011-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bock, David, 2007. "Consequences of using the probability of a false alarm as the false alarm measure," Research Reports 2007:3, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Xiao-lin Li & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang, 2016.
"The Causal Relationship Between Economic Policy Uncertainty and Stock Returns in China and India: Evidence from a Bootstrap Rolling Window Approach,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 674-689, March.
- Xiao-lin Li & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Economic Policy Uncertainty and Stock Returns in China and India: Evidence from a Bootstrap Rolling-Window Approach," Working Papers 201345, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Grigory Kosenok, 2011. "Sequential Testing with Uniformly Distributed Size," Working Papers w0123, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "Monitoring for Disruptions in Financial Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-26, CIRANO.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS