Transition Strategies and Nominal Anchors on the Road to Greater Exchange-Rate Flexibility
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masson, Paul R., 2001. "Exchange rate regime transitions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 571-586, April.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006.
"Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 239-252, September.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Institutional Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 4911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Chung-Hua Shen, 2002. "Are crisis-induced devaluations contractionary?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2002.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2010. "Inflation Targeting," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.),Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1237-1302, Elsevier.
- Jenish Nurbek & Kyrgyzbaeva Asel, 2012. "On the Possibility of Inflation Targeting in Kyrgyzstan," EERC Working Paper Series 12/10e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Haizhou Huang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003.
"Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Corruption,"
NBER Working Papers
10093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhou Huang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries; The Role of Corruption," IMF Working Papers 03/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Emilija Beker, 2006. "Exchange rate arrangements from extreme to normal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(1), pages 31-49, March.
- T. G. Saji, 2019. "Can BRICS Form a Currency Union? An Analysis under Markov Regime-Switching Framework," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(1), pages 151-165, February.
- Alpanda, Sami & Honig, Adam, 2014. "The impact of central bank independence on the performance of inflation targeting regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-135.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 2002. "The great exchange rate debate after Argentina," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 237-252, December.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hippolyte W. Balima & Eric G. Kilama & Rene Tapsoba, 2017.
"Settling the Inflation Targeting Debate: Lights from a Meta-Regression Analysis,"
IMF Working Papers
17/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Hippolyte W. BALIMA & Eric Gabin KILAMA & René TAPSOBA, 2017. "Settling the Inflation Targeting Debate: Lights from a Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 4083, FERDI.
- Hippolyte W. BALIMA & Eric Gabin KILAMA & René TAPSOBA, 2017. "Settling the Inflation Targeting Debate: Lights from a Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 4080, FERDI.
- Cristina Bodea, 2014. "Fixed exchange rates, independent central banks and price stability in postcommunist countries: Conservatism and credibility," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 185-211, July.
- Gregor Irwin, 2001. "Currency Boards and Currency Crises," Economics Series Working Papers 65, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2005.
"Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Eduardo Moron & Diego Winkelried, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable EconomieEd," Macroeconomics 0205001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 84(Q IV), pages 17-51.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Tipo de cambio flexible y fijación de metas inflacionarias en Chile: experiencia y aspectos resaltantes," Research Department Publications 4428, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marjan Petreski, 2010. "An Overhaul of a Doctrine: Has Inflation Targeting Opened a New Era in Developing-country Peggers?," FIW Working Paper series 057, FIW.
- Siklos, Pierre L. & Abel, Istvan, 2002. "Is Hungary ready for inflation targeting?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 309-333, December.
- Ha Thanh Nguyen & Makoto Kakinaka, 2006. "Tax Inefficiency, Public Debt Stabilization, and Monetary Policy Arrangements in Emerging Economics," Working Papers EMS_2006_12, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Giovanni Veronese, 2011. "Policy Focus: Monetary policy in India: is something amiss?," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 166-190, September.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Optimal currency baskets and the third currency phenomenon: exchange rate policy in Southeast Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1053-1073.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Taylor, Alan M., 2003.
"The Monetary Consequences of A Free Trade Area of the Americas,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "The Monetary Consequences of a Free Trade Area of the Americas," NBER Working Papers 9666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2001.
"Monetary transmission mechanism in Estonia - some theorethical considerations and stylized aspects,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
2001-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 Oct 2001.
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2002. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Estonia - Some Theoretical Considerations and Stylized Aspects," Macroeconomics 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim L. AWAD, 2008. "Is Egypt Ready to Apply Inflation Targeting Regime?," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 141-159, November.
- Jenny Corbett & Gregor Irwin & David Vines, 1999. "From Asian Miracle to Asian Crisis: Why Vulnerability, Why Collapse?," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: David Gruen & Luke Gower (ed.),Capital Flows and the International Financial System, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Under Imperfect Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 09/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella, 2016. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7712, The World Bank.
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Tipo de Cambio Flexible con Metas de Inflación en Chile: Experiencia y Temas de Interés," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 14, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gerald Epstein, 2007. "Central banks as agents of employment creation," Working Papers 38, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Zubarev, Andrei V. & Kiyutsevskaya, Anna & Trunin, Pavel, 2015. "Conditions and Results of the Application of Inflation Targeting," Published Papers 431502, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- René Cabral & Francisco G. Carneiro & André Varella Mollick, 2020. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 605-626, February.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Dorota Zuchowska, 2012. "The evolution of the contemporary international monetary system – integration or disintegration?," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 10(3), pages 13-30, September.
- Lanzafame, Matteo & Nogueira, Reginaldo, 2013. "Inflation targeting and interest rates," MPRA Paper 46153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Licchetta, Mirko, 2009. "Common determinants of currency crises: role of external balance sheet variables," Bank of England working papers 366, Bank of England.
- Dalia S Hakura, 2005. "Are Emerging Market Countries Learning to Float?," IMF Working Papers 05/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Jakab M., Zoltán & Kovács, Mihály András & Kiss, Gergely, 2006. "Mit tanultunk?. A jegybanki előrejelzések szerepe az inflációs cél követésének első öt évében Magyarországon [What are we studying?. The role of central-bank forecasts in Hungarian inflation target," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1101-1134.
- Carlos Fernando Lagrota R. Lopes, 2004. "Monetary Policy And External Vulnerability In Brazil," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 071, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005.
"Flexible Exchange Rate with Inflation Targeting in Chile: Experience and Issues,"
Research Department Publications
4427, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tokman, Andrea & Valdés, Rodrigo & De Gregorio, José, 2011. "Flexible Exchange Rate with Inflation Targeting in Chile: Experience and Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1558, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2009. "Did Egypt Satisfy Prerequisites for an it Regime?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 63-80.
- Runchana Pongsaparn & Panda Ketruangroch & Dhanaporn Hirunwong, 2012. "Monetary Policy conduct in Review: The Appropriate Choice of Instruments," Working Papers 2012-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Gilda C Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float; Operational Aspects of Moving towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Marjan Petreski, 2011. "A Markov Switch to Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market Peggers with a Focus on the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 57-75.
- Arto Kovanen, 2004. "Zimbabwe; A Quest for a Nominal Anchor," IMF Working Papers 04/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Flows and Crisis Prevention," NBER Working Papers 8529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2006. "Why Are Crisis-Induced Devaluations Contractionary? Exploring Alternative Hypotheses," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 526-550.
- Morón, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2002. "Reglas de política monetaria para economías financieramente vulnerables," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 8, pages 49-76.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:2012:v3:p:13-30 is not listed on IDEAS