Citations for "On the remitting patterns of immigrants: evidence from Mexican survey data"
by Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthis Bansak & Susan Pozo
- Eduardo Rodríguez-Montemayor & Pablo M. García, 2009. "A Primer of International Migration: The Latin American Experience," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9327, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Pritchett, Lant, 2008.
"The place premium : wage differences for identical workers across the US border,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4671, The World Bank.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Montenegro, Claudio E. & Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers Across the US Border," Scholarly Articles 4412631, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Clemens, Michael & Montenegro, Claudio & Pritchett, Lant, 2009. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Paper Series rwp09-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael Clemens & Claudio Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2008. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the U.S. Border," Working Papers 148, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens & Claudio E. Montenegro & Lant Pritchett, 2010. "The Place Premium: Wage Differences for Identical Workers across the US Border," Working Papers wp321, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dean Yang, 2011. "Migrant Remittances," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 129-52, Summer.
- Abdilahi Ali & Baris Alpaslan, 2013. "Do Migrant Remittances Complement Domestic Investment? New Evidence from Panel Cointegration," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1308, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alexandra Vinogradova, 2014. "Legal and illegal immigrants: an analysis of optimal saving behavior," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 201-224, January.
- Jonathan Yoder & Adam McCoy & Mudziviri Nziramasanga, 2008.
"The check is in the mail: Household characteristics and migrant remittance from the U.S. to Mexico,"
2008-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Adam McCoy & Mudziviri Nziramasanga, 2008. "The check is in the mail: Household characteristics and migrant remittance from the U.S. to Mexico," Working Papers 2008-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Theodore Palivos, 2007.
"Welfare effects of illegal immigration,"
Discussion Paper Series
2007_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2007.
- Clemens, Michael A. & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Why don't remittances appear to affect growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6856, The World Bank.
- Michael Clemens and David McKenzie, 2014. "Why Don't Remittances Appear to Affect Growth? - Working Paper 366," Working Papers 366, Center for Global Development.
- Leonel Prieto & Tagi Sagafi-nejad & Balaji Janamanchi, 2013. "A Bourdieusian Perspective on Acculturation: Mexican Immigrants in the United States," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 290-305, December.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2013.
"Monetary and exchange rate policy under remittance fluctuations,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 128-147.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2011. "Monetary and exchange rate policy under remittance fluctuations," Working Paper 2011-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Lucy Payton, 2007. "Services Trade and Development : The Experience of Zambia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6697.
- Florian Kaufmann, 2007. "Emigrant or Sojourner? Migration Intensity and Its Determinants," Working Papers wp154, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Shinnar, Rachel S. & Cho, Seonghee & Rogoff, Edward G., 2013. "Outcomes of family involvement in minority owned family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 22-33.
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Migration from Zambia : ensuring temporariness through cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4145, The World Bank.
- Garcia, Pablo M & Rodriguez-Montemayor, Eduardo, 2010. "A primer of international migration: The Latin American experience and a proposal for a research agenda," MPRA Paper 24147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrie Jankowski & Richard Porter & Tara Rice, 2007. "Against the tide—currency use among Latin American immigrants in Chicago," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-21.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong Yip, 2010. "Illegal immigration in a heterogeneous labor market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 21-47, September.
- Michael T. Gapen & Thomas F. Cosimano & Ralph Chami, 2006. "Beware of Emigrants Bearing Gifts; Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Presence of Remittances," IMF Working Papers 06/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2007. "Understanding Immigrant-Native Differences in Financial Market Participation," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-19, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2006. "Remittances and their microeconomic impacts: evidence from Latin America," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 187-197.
- Cerrutti, Marcela, 2009. "Gender and Intra-Regional Migration in South America," MPRA Paper 19192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley, Denise & Bhattacharya, Radha, 2008. "The informal financial sector in the U.S.: The role of remittances," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-21, February.