Gender and Intra-Regional Migration in South America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthia Bansak & Susan Pozo, 2005. "On the remitting patterns of immigrants: evidence from Mexican survey data," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 37-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erin Trouth Hofmann & Cynthia J. Buckley, 2013. "Global Changes and Gendered Responses: The Feminization of Migration From Georgia," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 508-538, September.
More about this item
Keywordsgender; female migration; South American intra-regional migration;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .