New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1601-:d:111151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trott, Paul & Simms, Chris, 2017. "An examination of product innovation in low- and medium-technology industries: Cases from the UK packaged food sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 605-623.
- Hendry, Chris & Harborne, Paul, 2011. "Changing the view of wind power development: More than "bricolage"," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 778-789, June.
- Messaoud Zouikri & Mounir Amdaoud, 2018. "Compétences externes et innovation: le cas des firmes de l'industrie manufacturière algérienne," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Alberto López, 2015.
"R versus D: estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 93-129.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2011. "R versus D: Estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results," MPRA Paper 29091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2013.
"The Emergence of New Industries at the Regional Level in S pain: A Proximity Approach Based on Product Relatedness,"
Clark University, vol. 89(1), pages 29-51, January.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain. A proximity approach based on product-relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1201, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson (ed.), 2011. "Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13293, December.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011.
"Conceptualizing Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life Cycle Model?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1299-1318, November.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Conceptualising Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life-Cycle Model?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1112, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2011.
- Santamara, Llus & Nieto, Mara Jess & Barge-Gil, Andrs, 2009. "Beyond formal R&D: Taking advantage of other sources of innovation in low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 507-517, April.
- Yannis D. Caloghirou & Aimilia Protogerou & Aggelos Tsakanikas, 2014. "Exploring knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship in high-tech and low-tech manufacturing sectors: differences and similarities," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 2, pages 17-41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aimilia Protogerou & Yannis D. Caloghirou & Glykeria Karagouni, 2014. "The relevance of the 'dynamic capabilities' perspective in low-tech sectors," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 7, pages 138-165 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anne Plunket, 2009. "Firms’ inventiveness and localized vertical R&D spillovers," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 147-170.
- José Antonio Belso-Martínez & F. Xavier Molina-Morales, 2011. "The drivers of the open district development: a social capital approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 49-70, June.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010.
"Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Broering, Stefanie, 2016. "External Knowledge Sources as Drivers for Cross-Industry Innovation in the Italian Food Sector: Does Company Size Matter?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-22, August.
- Mendona, Sandro, 2009. "Brave old world: Accounting for 'high-tech' knowledge in 'low-tech' industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 470-482, April.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
- Asunción López López & José María Mella Vázquez & Victor Mella López, 2012. "La innovación en el sector de la Cerámica Artística," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9530-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013.
"University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Rosane Argou Marques & Evando Mirra de Paula E Silva, 2013. "University-Industry Collaboration and Innovation in Emergent and Mature Industries in New Industrialized Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487974, HAL.
- Saon Ray, 2011. "International Technology Diffusion and Productivity in Low- and," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marín, Anabel & Stubrin, Lilia & Gibbons, María Amelia, 2014. "Technological capacity-building in unstable settings: Manufacturing firms in Argentina and Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Arkadiusz Swiadek & Piotr Dzikowski & Marek Tomaszewski & Jadwiga Goraczkowska, 2016. "Structural Determinants of Innovation in Industry: The Pavitt Model in the Polish Economy (Strukturalne uwarunkowania aktywnosci innowacyjnej w przemysle – model Pavitta w polskiej gospodarce)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 202-224.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:258158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2011. "Engineering versus Craftsmanship: Innovation in the Electric Guitar Industry, 1945–1984," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heidenreich, Martin, 2009. "Innovation patterns and location of European low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 483-494, April.
- Kirner, Eva & Kinkel, Steffen & Jaeger, Angela, 2009. "Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology firms--An empirical analysis of German industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 447-458, April.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010.
"Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region,"
1004, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:eee:techno:v:66-67:y:2017:i::p:28-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson, 2011. "Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Bröring, Stefanie, 2017. "What Drives Marketing and Organizational Innovation in the Food Industry? A Comparison between Italy and Germany," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276906, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- José L. Hervas-Oliver & José Albors, 2011. "Resources and Innovation in Low-tech Industries: An Empirical Study of Clusters in Spain and Italy," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.