Citations for "The social shaping of the national science base"
by Pavitt, Keith
- Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R., 2001. "The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 509-532, March.
- David B. Audretsch & Dennis P. Leyden & Albert N. Link, 2013.
"Universities as research partners in publicly supported entrepreneurial firms,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 12, pages 175-192
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David B. Audretsch & Dennis P. Leyden & Albert N. Link, 2012. "Universities as research partners in publicly supported entrepreneurial firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5-6), pages 529-545, December.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Rickne, Annika, 2004. "How large is the Swedish 'academic' sector really?: A critical analysis of the use of science and technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1355-1372, November.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013. "University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Rosane Argou Marques & Evando Mirra de Paula E Silva, 2013. "University-Industry Collaboration and Innovation in Emergent and Mature Industries in New Industrialized Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487974, HAL.
- Santiago-Rodriguez, Fernando & Dutrenit, Gabriela, 2010. "Determinants of PRO-industry interactions in pharmaceutical R&D: the case of Mexico," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Jose Andres Garcia Quevedo, 2004. "The geography of innovation: the effects of university research," Working Papers in Economics 120, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Path Dependence and Path Plasticity: The Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation – the German Customized Business Software Industry," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simone Strambach, 2008. "Path Dependency and Path Plasticity: the Co-evolution of Institutions and Innovation - the German Customized Business Software Industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2008-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Morero, Hernán, 2010. "Internacionalización, Tramas Productivas y Sistema Nacional de Innovación
[Internationalization, Production Networks and National System of Innovation]," MPRA Paper 26964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baba, Yasunori & Shichijo, Naohiro & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2009. "How do collaborations with universities affect firms' innovative performance? The role of "Pasteur scientists" in the advanced materials field," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 756-764, June.
- Garcia-Quevedo, Jose, 2000. "University Research And The Location Of Innovative Activities In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa00p178, European Regional Science Association.
- Nightingale, Paul, 2004. "Technological capabilities, invisible infrastructure and the un-social construction of predictability: the overlooked fixed costs of useful research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1259-1284, November.
- HÉrica Morais Righi & MÁrcia Siqueira Rapini, 2006. "Evolução Da Interação Entre Universidades E Empresas Em Minas Gerais: Uma Análise A Partir Dos Censos 2002 E 2004 Do Diretório Os Grupos De Pesquisa Do Cnpq," Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: João Antonio de Paula & et alli (ed.), Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 56-67, February.
- Salvioni, Cristina & Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto, 0. "Structural and economic dynamics in diversified Italian farms," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Gittelman, Michelle, 2016. "The revolution re-visited: Clinical and genetics research paradigms and the productivity paradox in drug discovery," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1570-1585.
- Autio, Erkko & Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Vuola, Olli, 2004. "A framework of industrial knowledge spillovers in big-science centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-126, January.
- José García Quevedo, 2001. "University research and the location of patents in Spain," Working Papers 2001/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Debackere, Koenraad & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-342, April.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Mancusi, Maria Luisa & Morrison, Andrea, 2009. "Innovation and the geographical and organisational dimensions of outsourcing: Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 183-195, September.
- Jutta Günther & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System - Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 59(Supplemen), pages 137-172.
- Günther, Jutta & Jindra, Björn & Stephan, Johannes, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Staffan Jacobsson, 2002. "Universities and industrial transformation: An interpretative and selective literature study with special emphasis on Sweden," SPRU Working Paper Series 81, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2001. "Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Franco, Eliane & Ray, Sangeeta & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2011. "Patterns of Innovation Practices of Multinational-affiliates in Emerging Economies: Evidences from Brazil and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1249-1260, July.
- Michael Fritsch & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "Ready to leave the ivory tower?: Academic scientists’ appeal to work in the private sector," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 271-296, June.
- Michael Fritsch & Stefan Krabel, 2009. "Ready to Leave the Ivory Tower? - Academic Scientists' Appeal to Work in the Private Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dolly Yazmín Camacho Corredor, 2003. "El papel de la Universidad en el desarrollo y la innovación tecnológica: la experiencia catalana (Relación Universidad-Empresa-Gobierno)," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, December.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2003. "Universities as Research Partners," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 485-491, May.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," NBER Working Papers 7643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Browyn H. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1np920r9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Albert N. Link and John T. Scott., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Economics Working Papers E00-276, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2001. "Universities as Research Partners," Development and Comp Systems 0012001, EconWPA.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2015. "Interaction between Business and Research Organizations in the Sphere of Innovations: The Russian Experience in Promoting Cooperation," Published Papers 431503, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- LUCIANO MARTINS COSTA PÓVOA & Márcia SiqueiraRapini, 2011. "Technology Transferfrom Universities And Public Research Institutes To Firms In Brazil:What Is Transferred And How The Transfer Is Made," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 149, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Manuel Miro Godinho & Vítor Coardo Simoes, 2009. "ERAWATCH Country Report 2008 - An Assessment of Research System and Policies: Portugal," JRC Working Papers JRC50263, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krabel, Stefan & Mueller, Pamela, 2009. "What drives scientists to start their own company?: An empirical investigation of Max Planck Society scientists," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 947-956, July.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Aldo Geuna & Federica Rossi, 2011. "University–Industry Interactions: The Unresolved Puzzle," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- José García Quevedo, 2002. "The location of innovation. Universities and technological infrastructure in Spain," Working Papers 2002/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Havas, Attila, 2007. "Devising futures for universities in a multi-level structure: A methodological experiment," MPRA Paper 66341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of national culture on countries’ innovation efficiency," MPRA Paper 30100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goethner, Maximilian & Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Cantner, Uwe, 2012. "Scientists’ transition to academic entrepreneurship: Economic and psychological determinants," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 628-641.
- Fagateanu Alina-Mihaela & Nicolaescu Sergiu Ştefan & Kifor Claudiu Vasile & Mărginean Silvia, 2015. "Student Career Management – Private and Public Sector Involvement," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, November.