International technology transfer: A review
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halili, Zahra, 2020. "Identifying and ranking appropriate strategies for effective technology transfer in the automotive industry: Evidence from Iran," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M. & Wood, Danielle & Roos, Dan & Newman, Dava, 2016. "Architecting complex international science, technology and innovation partnerships (CISTIPs): A study of four global MIT collaborations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 38-56.
- Ishtiaq P. Mahmood & Will Mitchell, 2004. "Two Faces: Effects of Business Groups on Innovation in Emerging Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1348-1365, October.
- Jane Zhou & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "Transferring Collective Knowledge: Collective and Fragmented Teaching and Learning in the Chinese Auto Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 420, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1999-01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Domingo Martin-Martin & Jose Maya Garcia & Isidoro Romero, 2022. "Determinants of Digital Transformation in the Restaurant Industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 24(60), pages 430-430, April.
- Mounir Amdaoud & Christian Le Bas, 2020.
"Firm Patenting and Types of innovation in Least Developed Countries. An Empirical Investigation on Patenting Determinants,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Mounir Amdaoud & Christian Le Bas, 2020. "Firm Patenting and Types of innovation in Least Developed Countries. An Empirical Investigation on Patenting Determinants," Working Papers hal-03059466, HAL.
- Cecilia Sundberg & Erik Karltun & James K. Gitau & Thomas Kätterer & Geoffrey M. Kimutai & Yahia Mahmoud & Mary Njenga & Gert Nyberg & Kristina Roing de Nowina & Dries Roobroeck & Petra Sieber, 2020. "Biochar from cookstoves reduces greenhouse gas emissions from smallholder farms in Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 953-967, August.
- Zhang, Fang & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2016. "Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-203.
- Lema, Adrian & Lema, Rasmus, 2016. "Low-carbon innovation and technology transfer in latecomer countries: Insights from solar PV in the clean development mechanism," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 223-236.
- Paola Criscuolo & Rajneesh Narula, 2008.
"A novel approach to national technological accumulation and absorptive capacity: aggregating Cohen and Levinthal,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 56-73.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Criscuolo, Paola, 2002. "A novel approach to national technological accumulation and absorptive capacity: Aggregating Cohen and Levinthal," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1997. "Technology Generation and Technology Transfers in the World Economy: Recent Trends and Implications for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1997-02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2006. "Limits to leapfrogging in energy technologies? Evidence from the Chinese automobile industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 383-394, March.
- Gustavo da Cruz & Nathália Bezerra & João Vitor Mendes, 2017. "Brazilian Universities Incubators: A Panorama from Activities and GDP Perspective," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(2), pages 111-111, January.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Hekkert, Marko P. & van Sark, Wilfried G.J.H.M., 2008. "Renewable energy technologies in the Maldives--Realizing the potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 162-180, January.
- Reisman, Arnold, 2005. "Transfer of technologies: a cross-disciplinary taxonomy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 189-202, June.
- Pradeep Kanta Ray & Sangeeta Ray & Vikas Kumar, 2017. "Internationalization of latecomer firms from emerging economies—The role of resultant and autonomous learning," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 851-873, December.
- Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier, 2006. "Globalizing carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1185-1197, July.
- Udo Bauer & Herbert Endres & Michael Dowling & Roland Helm, 2018. "Organisational Capabilities For Technology Transfer: A Study Of R&D-Intensive Firms In Germany," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(04), pages 1-31, May.
- Yunming Shao & Lei Shi, 2018. "Cross-Border Open Innovation of Early Stage Tech Incubation: A Case Study of FORGE, the First UK-China Accelerator Program," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 4(3), pages 1-15, August.
- Hird, Mackenzie D. & Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M., 2017. "How complex international partnerships shape domestic research clusters: Difference-in-difference network formation and research re-orientation in the MIT Portugal Program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-572.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2017. "Gone are the creatures of yesteryear? On the diffusion of technological capabilities in the ‘modern’ MNC," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16.
- Petri Uusitalo & Rita Lavikka, 2021. "Technology transfer in the construction industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1291-1320, October.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Mitchell, Will, 2002. "Two Faces: Effects of Business Groups on Innovation in Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel Osorio Barreto & Carlos David Cardona Arenas & Cristhian Guillermo Naranjo Herrera, 2021. "Sanjaya Lall: la competitividad industrial y las capacidades tecnológicas," Apuntes del Cenes, Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia, vol. 40(71), pages 41-74, February.
- Mathew Manimala & K. Thomas, 2013. "Learning Needs of Technology Transfer: Coping with Discontinuities and Disruptions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 511-539, December.
- Lavoie, Joao Ricardo & Daim, Tugrul, 2020. "Towards the assessment of technology transfer capabilities: An action research-enhanced HDM model," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Ulsrud, Kirsten & Rohracher, Harald & Muchunku, Charles, 2018. "Spatial transfer of innovations: South-South learning on village-scale solar power supply between India and Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 89-97.
- Mijung Jung & Yi-beck Lee & Heesang Lee, 2015. "Classifying and prioritizing the success and failure factors of technology commercialization of public R&D in South Korea: using classification tree analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 877-898, October.
- Chungwon Woo & Yanghon Chung & Dongphil Chun & Hangyeol Seo, 2014. "Exploring the Impact of Complementary Assets on the Environmental Performance in Manufacturing SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 6(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Guridi, Jose A. & Pertuze, Julio A. & Pfotenhauer, Sebastian M., 2020. "Natural laboratories as policy instruments for technological learning and institutional capacity building: The case of Chile's astronomy cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(2).
- Gholamhossein Mehralian & Razieh Ahmady & Mehdi Majidpour & Farzad Peiravian, 2019. "Identification of Critical Factors Contributing to International Technological Collaborations: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 1-18, May.
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
- Jeong Hee Lee & Tae-Eung Sung & Eungdo Kim & Kwangsoo Shin, 2018. "Evaluating Determinant Priority of License Fee in Biotech Industry," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 4(3), pages 1-22, August.
- Zheng Zhao & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2005. "A Dual Networks Perspective on Inter‐Organizational Transfer of R&D Capabilities: International Joint Ventures in the Chinese Automotive Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 127-160, January.