Transfer of technologies: a cross-disciplinary taxonomy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1969. "Classificatory Notes on the Production and Transmission of Technological Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 29-35, May.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Reddy, N. Mohan & Zhao, Liming, 1990. "International technology transfer: A review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 285-307, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuntong Wang & Xiaopeng Yin, 2016. "Technology Transfer, Welfare, and Wage Inequality," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 611-623, May.
- repec:eee:energy:v:131:y:2017:i:c:p:267-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Franza & Kevin Grant & W. Spivey, 2012. "Technology transfer contracts between R&D labs and commercial partners: choose your words wisely," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 577-587, August.
- Cinzia Battistella & Alberto F. De Toni & Roberto Pillon, 2016. "Inter-organisational technology/knowledge transfer: a framework from critical literature review," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1195-1234, October.
- Elisa BARBIERI & Lauretta RUBINI & Alessandra MICOZZI, 2013. "Evaluating policies for innovation and university-firm relations. An investigation on the attitude of Italian academic entrepreneurs towards collaborations with firms," Economia Marche / Journal of Applied Economics, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I) / Fondazione Aristide Merloni (I), vol. 0(2), pages 17-45, December.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
- Padilla-Pérez, Ramón, 2008. "A regional approach to study technology transfer through foreign direct investment: The electronics industry in two Mexican regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 849-860, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology transfer Web-based technology transfer Internet transfer of technology Illegal technology transfer Technology transfer law Technology transfer process Motivations for technology transfer Management of technology Innovation management Technology transfer curricula Diffusion of technology Barriers to transfer of technology Research utilization Research-technology management R&D management Socioeconomic development Intellectual property Knowledge utilization Meta research Taxonomy Classification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:33:y:2005:i:3:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.