Citations for "Burglary and income inequality"
by Chiu, W. Henry & Madden, Paul
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2014. "On the intergenerational nature of criminal behavior," MPRA Paper 58344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003.
"Crime, Education and Peer Pressure,"
64, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008.
"The Impact of Social Capital on Crime: Evidence from the Netherlands,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akçomak, İ. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2012. "The impact of social capital on crime: Evidence from the Netherlands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 323-340.
- Akçomak, Semih & Weel, Bas ter, 2008. "The Impact of Social Capital on Crime: Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Semih Akcomak & Bas ter Weel, 2009. "The impact of social capital on crime: Evidence from the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 136, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Formal and informal deterrents of crime in Japan: Roles of police and social capital revisited," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 611-621, August.
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2014.
"Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-38.
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2012. "Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina," MPRA Paper 40176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reilly, Barry & Witt, Robert, 2008. "Domestic burglaries and the real price of audio-visual goods: Some time series evidence for Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 96-100, July.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Herzer, Dierk, 2012. "More inequality, more crime? A panel cointegration analysis for the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 389-391.
- Oscar Iván Ávila Montealegre, 2013. "Política fiscal, desigualdad y crecimiento económico," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, August.
- Paolo Buonanno & Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan Fernando Vargas, 2014.
"The crime kuznets curve,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
011043, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Zhengli Gu & Paul Madden, 2009. "Inequality in the relative differential sense with continuous distributions," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(2), pages 179-187, June.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2004. "Development, crime and punishment: accounting for the international differences in crime rates," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 155-184, February.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Charumilind, Chutatong, 2002. "Economic Inequality and Its Socioeconomic Impact," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1477-1495, September.
- Gabriel Chequer Hartung & Samuel Pessoa, 2007. "Fatores Demográficos Como Determinantes Da Criminalidade," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 112, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Deller, Steven & Deller, Melissa, 2005. "Shifting Patterns in Wisconsin Crime Rates," Staff Paper Series 491, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- P Madden & Z Gu, 2006. "Inequality in the Relative Differential Senseand Predation in a Primitive Economy," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0601, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nathalie Scholl & Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Re-estimating the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 205, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Stephan Klasen & Nathalie Scholl & Rahul Lahoti & Sophie Ochmann & Sebastian Vollmer, 2016. "Inequality – Worldwide Trends and Current Debates," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 209, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2005. "The Impact of Direct Democracy on Crime: Is the Median Voter Boundedly Rational?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Ozler, Berk, 2002.
"Crime and local inequality in South Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2925, The World Bank.
- Songman Kang, 2016. "Inequality and crime revisited: effects of local inequality and economic segregation on crime," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 593-626, April.
- Taschowsky, Peter, 2000. "Soziale Sicherheit und Wachstum," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-237, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S., 2008. "Crime and Income Inequality: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cömertler, Necmiye & Kar, Muhsin, 2007.
"Türkiye’de Suç Oranının Sosyo-Ekonomik Belirleyicileri: Yatay Kesit Analizi
[Economic And Social Determinants Of The Crime Rate In Turkey:Cross-Section Analysis]," MPRA Paper 7288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2014-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinod, H. D., 1999. "Statistical analysis of corruption data and using the Internet to reduce corruption," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 591-603.
- Chiu, W.Henry & Madden, Paul, 2007. "Crime, punishment, and background risks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 543-555, April.