Citations for "Ricardian rents, environmental policy and the `double-dividend' hypothesis"
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Adele C. Morris & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2014.
"The Economic Consequences of Delay in US Climate Policy,"
CCEP Working Papers
1408, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Warwick J McKibbin & Adele C. Morris & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Delay in U.S.Climate Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-49, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ioannis Tikoudis, 2015. "Congestion Pricing in Urban Polycentric Networks with Distorted Labor Markets: A Spatial General Equilibrium Model for the Area Randstad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-085/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alberto M. Zanni & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark Wardman, 2013. "The potential behavioural effect of personal carbon trading: results from an experimental survey," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 222-243, July.
- Bas Jacobs & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2011.
"Pigou Meets Mirrlees: On the Irrelevance of Tax Distortions for the Second-Best Pigouvian Tax,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacobs, Bas & de Mooij, Ruud A., 2015. "Pigou meets Mirrlees: On the irrelevance of tax distortions for the second-best Pigouvian tax," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 90-108.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2014.
"Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 89-103.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu, 2010. "Carbon Abatement in the Fuel Market with Biofuels: Implications for Second-Best Policies," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60894, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chung-Fu Lai, 2016. "Examining the Double Dividend Effect of Energy Tax with the Overlapping Generations Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 53-57.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Marina Tsygankova & Thomas Martinsen, 2012. "The double dividend in the presence of abatement technologies and local external effects," Discussion Papers 691, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2014. "Water Taxation and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 201451, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Alan J. Krupnick & Richard G. Newell & Ian W.H. Parry & William A. Pizer, 2009.
"Designing Climate Mitigation Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
15022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YAMAGAMI, Hiroaki, 2013. "Environmental tax reform and induced technological change," MPRA Paper 46516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Orlov & Harald Grethe, 2012. "Carbon Taxation in Russia: Relevance of Export Taxes on Energy Resources," EcoMod2012 4117, EcoMod.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Morris, Adele C. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Delay in US Climate Policy," Working Papers 249428, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Gonand, Frédéric & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2015.
"The “second dividend” and the demographic structure,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 71-97.
- Frédéric Gonand & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2014. "The "Second Dividend" and the Demographic Structure," Working Papers 1405, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Marisa Beck, Randall Wigle, 2014. "Carbon Revenue: Recycling versus Technological Incentives," LCERPA Working Papers 0079, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 13 Jan 2014.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Erik T. Verhoef & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2013.
"On Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Second-Best Congestion Pricing in a Monocentric City,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-031/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tikoudis, Ioannis & Verhoef, Erik T. & van Ommeren, Jos N., 2015. "On revenue recycling and the welfare effects of second-best congestion pricing in a monocentric city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 32-47.
- Goulder, Lawrence H., 2013. "Climate change policy's interactions with the tax system," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages S3-S11.
- Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Tsygankova, Marina & Martinsen, Thomas, 2013. "Norwegian climate policy reforms in the presence of an international quota market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 147-158.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2012. "A Political Economy Approach to Resource Taxation: Weak Sustainability, Revenue Recycling and Regional Planning," Working Papers 201202, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel, 2011. "Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008.
"Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems,"
2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Markandya, Anil & González-Eguino, Mikel & Escapa, Marta, 2013.
"From shadow to green: Linking environmental fiscal reforms and the informal economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages S108-S118.
- Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya & Marta Escapa, 2012. "From Shadow to Green: Linking Environmental Fiscal Reforms and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012-03, BC3.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "Climate Policy Enhances Efficiency: A Macroeconomic Portfolio Effect," CESifo Working Paper Series 5161, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2010.
"The Double Dividend Hypothesis in a CGE Model: Specific Factors and Variable Labour Supply,"
2010.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2010. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis in a CGE Model: Specific Factors and Variable Labour Supply," Studies in Economics 1001, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2010. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis in a CGE Model: Specific Factors and Variable Labour Supply," Working Papers 2010.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Working Papers 2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Murray, Cameron K, 2011. "Income dependent direct and indirect rebound effects from ’green’ consumption choices in Australia," MPRA Paper 34973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Carbon taxation and market structure: A CGE analysis for Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 696-707.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2013. "The Double Dividend hypothesis in a CGE model: Specific factors and the carbon base," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 283-295.
- Paul Ekins & Stefan Speck, 2014. "The fiscal implications of climate change and policy responses," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 355-374, March.
- Yazid Dissou & Qian Sun, 2013. "GHG Mitigation Policies and Employment: A CGE Analysis with Wage Rigidity and Application to Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(s2), pages 53-66, August.
- Rivers, Nic, 2010. "Impacts of climate policy on the competitiveness of Canadian industry: How big and how to mitigate?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1092-1104, September.
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2013. "Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 656-670.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016.
"A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Rong Zhou & Kathleen Segerson, 2012. "Are Green Taxes a Good Way to Help Solve State Budget Deficits?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1329, June.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Carbon taxation in Russia: Prospects for a double dividend and improved energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-140.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Taxing and trading carbon emissions in the EU: Distributional comparisons of mixed policies," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 135-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Environmental Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-12-37, Resources For the Future.