Citations for "Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest"
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2012.
"Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 262-276.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2011. "Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5802, The World Bank.
- Kamal Saggi & Santanu Roy, 2011. "Equilibrium Parallel Import Policies and International Market Structure," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010.
"Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- A. Mantovani & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 688, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Panos Kanavos, 2007. "Medicines in parallel trade in the European Union: a gravity specification," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28787, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara & Paillacar, Rodrigo, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susan J. Méndez, 2016. "Parallel Trade of Pharmaceuticals: The Danish Market for Statins," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Eaton, Derek, 2014. "A model of IPRs in the international supply chain of seeds and agricultural production," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182643, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013.
"Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis,"
gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Differential pricing when costs differ: a welfare analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 442-460, 06.
- Rajat Acharyya & Maria D.C. Garcia-Alonso, 2009. "Weak IPR and Imitation in the South and International Exhaustion of Patent Rights in the North for Innovated Drugs: A Policy Game," Studies in Economics 0919, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Frank Mueller‐Langer, 2012. "Parallel Trade and its Ambiguous Effects on Global Welfare," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 177-185, 02.
- Shen Guo & Bin Hu & Hai Zhong, 2013. "Impact of parallel trade on pharmaceutical firm’s profits: rise or fall?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 345-355, April.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2010. "An analysis of the ambiguous welfare effects of parallel trade freedom," MPRA Paper 35704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Sara Biancini & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2013. "Universal Intellectual Property Rights: Too Much of a Good Thing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexandrov, Alexei & Deb, Joyee, 2012. "Price discrimination and investment incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 615-623.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2009. "Does parallel trade freedom harm consumers in small markets?," MPRA Paper 40194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eaton, Derek, 2015. "Innovation and IPRs for Agricultural Crop Varieties as Intermediate Goods," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211581, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matteucci, Giorgio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 2014. "Parallel trade, product quality, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 258-262.
- Ken Tabata & Testuya Shinkai & Satoru Tanaka & Makoto Okamura, 2005. "Parallel Imports, Drag Price Control and Pharmaceutical Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 26, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2005.
- repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin C.-L. Lai, 2006.
"Parallel Imports and Price Controls,"
NBER Working Papers
12423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Innovation and IPRs in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 19-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2008.
"Parallel imports and price controls,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(2), pages 378-402.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights Adoption in Developing Countries," TSE Working Papers 09-094, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Tselekounis, Markos & Xylogianni, Eirini & Varoutas, Dimitris & Martakos, Drakoulis, 2013. "Geographically differentiated NGA deployment," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88533, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Giorgio Matteucci & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2013. "Parallel trade, product quality, and welfare," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- ISHIKAWA Jota & MORITA Hodaka & MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2015. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," Discussion papers 15060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).