Sources of export success in small- and medium-sized enterprises: the impact of public programs
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2015.
"New exports from emerging markets: Do followers benefit from pioneers?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 203-223.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011. "New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?," Working Papers 18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011. "New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?," MPRA Paper 30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2011.
"SMEs in Argentina: who are the exporters?,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 341-361, October.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters," Working Papers 2009.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," KITeS Working Papers 024, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2009.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," Development Working Papers 283, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Singh, Deeksha A., 2009. "Export performance of emerging market firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 321-330, August.
- Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong, 2014. "How government policies affect the export dynamics of renewable energy technologies: A subsectoral analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 843-859.
- Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "Overcoming Resource-Constraints through Internationalization? An Empirical Analysis of European SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200806, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- World Bank, 2015. "How to Sustain Export Dynamism by Reducing Duality in the Dominican Republic [Cómo mantener el dinamismo exportador en la República Dominicana : un diagnóstico del Banco Mundial sobre competitivida," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21685, The World Bank.
- Yu Ri Kim & Yasuyuki Todo & Daichi Shimamoto & Petr Matous, 2018.
"Are seminars on export promotion effective? Evidence from a randomised controlled trial,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(11), pages 2954-2982, November.
- Yu Ri KIM & TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMAMOTO Daichi & Petr MATOUS, 2016. "Are Seminars on Export Promotion Effective? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial," Discussion papers 16078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bye Brita & Faehn Taran & Grünfeld Leo A., 2011. "Growth and Innovation Policy in a Small, Open Economy: Should You Stimulate Domestic R&D or Exports?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Busayo Ajayi, 2016. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation and Networking Capabilities on the Export Performance of Nigerian Agricultural SMEs," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Valeska V. Geldres-Weiss & Javier A. Carrasco-Roa, 2016. "Impact evaluation of national export promotion programs on export firms using contrast groups," International Journal of Export Marketing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 77-95.
- Prashantham, Shameen & McNaughton, Rod B., 2006. "Facilitation of links between multinational subsidiaries and SMEs: The Scottish Technology and Collaboration (STAC) initiative," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 447-462, October.
- Mickey Folkeringa & Andre van Stel & Joris Meijaard, 2005. "Innovation, strategic renewal and its effect on small firm performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Stephane Ruiz-Coupeau & Jaime Rodas-Monge & Raquel Florez-Lopez & Juan Manuel Ramon-Jeronimo, 2019. "Impact of Regional Public Agencies on Firms’ Internationalization Processes: Evidence from Case Studies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-16, May.
- Ayob, Abu H. & Freixanet, Joan, 2014. "Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 38-46.
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
- Moons, S.J.V. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013. "A meta-analysis of economic diplomacy and its effect on international economic flows," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50074, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Elteto & Katalin Antaloczy, 2016. "Post-crisis foreign trade trends and policies on the periphery of the European Union - comparison of the Iberian, Baltic and Central European region," IWE Working Papers 224, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Noémie Dominguez, 2018. "Promotion agencies and SMEs’ internationalization process: A blessing or a curse? [Agences de promotion et processus internationalisation des PME: bénédiction ou malédiction?]," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 58-81, March.
- Kawtar Dkhissi, 2014. "Impact des accords de libre échange sur la propension et l'intensité des exportations des entreprises au Maroc," Post-Print hal-01335587, HAL.
- Martineau, Charles & Pastoriza, David, 2016. "International involvement of established SMEs: A systematic review of antecedents, outcomes and moderators," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 458-470.
- Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2006. "Trade promotion and SME export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Azar, Goudarz & Ciabuschi, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational innovation, technological innovation, and export performance: The effects of innovation radicalness and extensiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 324-336.
- Flávia de Holanda Schmidt & Jorge Ferreira da Silva, 2015. "Export Assistance: A Literature Review And Challenges For Future Research," Discussion Papers 0191, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Aalto, Eero & Gustafsson, Robin, 2020. "Export Promotion Rationales and Impacts – A Review," ETLA Reports 100, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mariya V. PODSHIVALOVA & Irina S. PYLAEVA & Nadehzda N. KUZMINA, 2019. "Evaluation of state support programs for small business: A regional aspect," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-39, March.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S. & Strange, Roger & Lashitew, Addisu, 2018. "The export performance of emerging economy firms: The influence of firm capabilities and institutional environments," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 218-230.
- Philipp G Stahl & Nathalia C Tjandra & Alessandro Feri & Kristen Marshall, 2019. "Beer Brand Word-of-Mouth Drivers in Colombia: A Qualitative Exploration," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 161-186, October.
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo & Rodriguez, Victor & Montalvo, Carvos & Van der Zee, Frans, 2009. "Trade costs, Openness and Productivity: Market Access at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 21214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2008. "Policies to strengthen trade competitiveness in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 24130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2009. "Strengthening Bolivian Competitiveness : Export Diversification and Inclusive Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2656, June.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006.
"Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4044, The World Bank.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't," CEPR Discussion Papers 5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaos C. Kanellopoulos & Georgia D. Skintzi, 2016. "Identifying export opportunities for Greece," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 369-386, July.
- Parhizkar, Omid & Miller, Chad R. & Smith, Robert L., 2010. "Private sector development implications of the export performance determinants of U.S. small-medium forest enterprises to Mexico, Europe, and Asia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 387-396, June.
- Joan Freixanet, 2014. "Innovation and internationalization: relationship and implications for management and public policy," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 2(2), pages 57-75, December.