Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour, 2012. "Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 174-185.
- Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2015. "An analytical approach to activating demand elasticity with a demand response mechanism," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 195-206.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian, 2015.
"Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 32-42.
- Mark Olsthoorn & Joachim Schleich & Marian Klobasa D, 2015. "Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01104611, HAL.
- Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Faria, Pedro & Ramos, Sergio & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita, 2015. "Incentive-based demand response programs designed by asset-light retail electricity providers for the day-ahead market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 786-799.
- Di Castelnuovo, Matteo & Fumagalli, Elena, 2013. "An assessment of the Italian smart gas metering program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 714-721.
- Hong, Seung Ho & Kim, Se Hwan & Kim, Gi Myung & Kim, Hyung Lae, 2014. "Experimental evaluation of BZ-GW (BACnet-ZigBee smart grid gateway) for demand response in buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 62-70.
- Olmos, Luis & Ruester, Sophia & Liong, Siok-Jen & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Energy efficiency actions related to the rollout of smart meters for small consumers, application to the Austrian system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4396-4409.
- Chicco, Gianfranco, 2012. "Overview and performance assessment of the clustering methods for electrical load pattern grouping," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 68-80.
- Yousefi, Shaghayegh & Moghaddam, Mohsen Parsa & Majd, Vahid Johari, 2011. "Optimal real time pricing in an agent-based retail market using a comprehensive demand response model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5716-5727.
- Kim, Jin-Ho & Shcherbakova, Anastasia, 2011. "Common failures of demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 873-880.
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:991-1008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Seung Ho & Yu, Mengmeng & Huang, Xuefei, 2015. "A real-time demand response algorithm for heterogeneous devices in buildings and homes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 123-132.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:206:y:2018:i:c:p:261-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Ming & Feng, Wei & Liu, Ping & Marnay, Chris & Spanos, Costas, 2017. "MOD-DR: Microgrid optimal dispatch with demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 758-776.
- Gomes, A. & Antunes, C. Henggeler & Martinho, J., 2013. "A physically-based model for simulating inverter type air conditioners/heat pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 110-119.
- Eid, Cherrelle & Koliou, Elta & Valles, Mercedes & Reneses, Javier & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2016. "Time-based pricing and electricity demand response: Existing barriers and next steps," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 15-25.
- Zareen, N. & Mustafa, M.W. & Sultana, U. & Nadia, R. & Khattak, M.A., 2015. "Optimal real time cost-benefit based demand response with intermittent resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1695-1706.
- Park, S.C. & Jin, Y.G. & Song, H.Y. & Yoon, Y.T., 2015. "Designing a critical peak pricing scheme for the profit maximization objective considering price responsiveness of customers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 521-531.
- Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Calpe, Carmen & Theisen, Thomas & Carbonell-Carretero, José Francisco, 2015. "Methodology for the identification, evaluation and prioritization of market handicaps which prevent the implementation of Demand Response: Application to European electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 529-543.
- Aghaei, Jamshid & Alizadeh, Mohammad-Iman, 2013. "Multi-objective self-scheduling of CHP (combined heat and power)-based microgrids considering demand response programs and ESSs (energy storage systems)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1044-1054.
- Koliou, Elta & Eid, Cherrelle & Chaves-Ávila, José Pablo & Hakvoort, Rudi A., 2014. "Demand response in liberalized electricity markets: Analysis of aggregated load participation in the German balancing mechanism," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 245-254.
- Tae Hyun Yoo & Hyeongon Park & Jae-Kun Lyu & Jong-Keun Park, 2014. "Determining the Interruptible Load with Strategic Behavior in a Competitive Electricity Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Paulo Moisés Costa & Nuno Bento & Vítor Marques, 2014. "Dealing with Technological Risk in a Regulatory Context: The Case of Smart Grids," GEMF Working Papers 2014-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Dababneh, Fadwa & Li, Lin & Sun, Zeyi, 2016. "Peak power demand reduction for combined manufacturing and HVAC system considering heat transfer characteristics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 44-52.
- Katz, Jonas, 2014. "Linking meters and markets: Roles and incentives to support a flexible demand side," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 74-84.
- Jiang, Bo & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2015. "Demand side management in a day-ahead wholesale market: A comparison of industrial & social welfare approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 642-654.
- Jang, Dongsik & Eom, Jiyong & Jae Park, Min & Jeung Rho, Jae, 2016. "Variability of electricity load patterns and its effect on demand response: A critical peak pricing experiment on Korean commercial and industrial customers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 11-26.
- Rodríguez-García, Javier & Álvarez-Bel, Carlos & Carbonell-Carretero, José-Francisco & Alcázar-Ortega, Manuel & Peñalvo-López, Elisa, 2016. "A novel tool for the evaluation and assessment of demand response activities in the industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1136-1146.
- Lakshmanan, Venkatachalam & Marinelli, Mattia & Hu, Junjie & Bindner, Henrik W., 2016. "Provision of secondary frequency control via demand response activation on thermostatically controlled loads: Solutions and experiences from Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 470-480.